Group H Predictions

djvandyke

Top 2?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Top 2?

Switzerland and Spain for me, in fact I don't doubt that result too much. Spain - it goes without saying that they are one of, if not the strongest team this summer. Providing Switzerland can hold strong defensively again they should be OK - although Senderos and Djourou, should that be the defensive partnership, might find it tough playing against traditionally attacking Latino teams perhaps.

Personally can't see past Spain and Chile. Switzerland have played some horribly dull football in the last few tournaments, Chile ran out second in the CONMEBOL group.

I'd love Honduras to be the surprise package though.

Honduras and Spain. These teams have a hard time playing against Fast, counter-attacking teams and Honduras no different. Wilson the man to guard that Mid while Maynor guards the back. and with 2 of the fastest players...The 2 fastest players in the group in Suazo and Alvarez, Honduras may give these teams a run for their money. literally.

Went with Spain and Chile, although I could see any of the other 3 teams make it with Spain. This is going to be a very interesting group to watch. Chile have a manager who has turned them around, and Honduras, from what I've seen, are very strong defensively. Switzerland is an enigma to me. They could be awful or amazing, it just depends on their defenders' form, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived