The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

Certainties

Trescothick

Strauss

Vaughan

Bell

Pietersen

Flintoff

GO Jones

Giles

Hoggard

Harmison

Probables

S Jones

Collingwood

Possibles

Read

Prior

Keedy

Key

Joyce

Anderson

Tremlett

Dawson

Batty

------

i reckon anyway

no idea about the spinner, doubt they will take an aging spinner, and rightly so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely after this summers heroics S. Jones is a certainty for the squad. Id agee with the rest though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim, Tim, Dimmer than dim:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

Certainties

Trescothick

Strauss

Vaughan

Bell

Pietersen

Flintoff

GO Jones

Giles

Hoggard

Harmison

Probables

S Jones

Collingwood

Possibles

Read

Prior

Keedy

Key

Joyce

Anderson

Tremlett

Dawson

Batty

------

i reckon anyway

no idea about the spinner, doubt they will take an aging spinner, and rightly so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely after this summers heroics S. Jones is a certainty for the squad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think? He's injured ffs icon_biggrin.gif

New thread being started tomorrow then with the squad announcement?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim, Tim, Dimmer than dim:

Certainties

Trescothick

Strauss

Vaughan

Bell

Pietersen

Flintoff

GO Jones

Giles

Hoggard

Harmison

Probables

S Jones

Collingwood

Possibles

Read

Prior

Keedy

Key

Joyce

Anderson

Tremlett

Dawson

Batty

------

i reckon anyway

Surely after this summers heroics S. Jones is a certainty for the squad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think? He's injured ffs icon_biggrin.gif

New thread being started tomorrow then with the squad announcement? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I reckon S. Jones will be fit. Hes got 7ish weeks before the first test. They were saying he might have been fit for the Oval test so he should be fit in 7 weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aaronâ„¢:

is this ashes thread still going ? shouldn't it be closed now and have a new 1 started up with whoever you lot are playing next ?

Will another Ashes thread be opened in Late 06 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Yes. Yes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Superdude:

Any chance of Graeme Swann getting a call up? I seem to remember him being in the 25 man 'development squad' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Swann's had a good season without being particularly outstanding. Udal's been the best spinner in county crikeet but I don't know if the selectors will want to choose him over a youngster they can try and give experience to before the tour of India. Pakistan have a habit of making even the most mediocre of spinners look world class so it might be a nice confidence booster for whoever gets called up

Archived