The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry_14:

england appear to be in their whites, declaration soon or just anticipating tail end not to be there long </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, but probably just want a smart picture for the end of match celebrations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bcfcfanuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

PIETERSON OUT - DROP HIM FFS icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

context, mate icon_biggrin.gif

moment of the series - flintoff carrying on batting one handed until lunch on the 3rd day at edgbaston. then after lunch letting rip to get us up to a decent defendable lead, and then skittling them to 160-odd/8 at the end of the days play. absolutely gutted i was out all that afternoon and missed it. came back just in time to see harmison's slower ball to get rid of clarke.

from then on everyone knew we were right in this series.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

watching the aussies toil in the field is awesome, more of this please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're a sadist you know that don't you? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoeyM:

Gilo 10 runs away from the 50.

And 13 runs away from beating his highest EVER knock. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

let him get that then declare, get at the aussie batsmen try and hurt them with freddie and harmy with everyone round the bat (with no fine leg)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocky Rockstar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoeyM:

I mean is there really any point in having a 1.3 run rate ffs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lighten up mate we've just won the ashes icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm demanding, sue me icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gianichedda Rules:

All those fans drinking Fosters ffs icon_biggrin.gif

brilliance or ignorance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ignorance. fosters is bloody awful.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

watching the aussies toil in the field is awesome, more of this please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're a sadist you know that don't you? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

I actually genuinally feel sorry for Warne icon_razz.gif bring a sub fielder on for him and let him have a beer earlier.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:

and a big eff orf to everyone who wanted players dropped after the first test. anyone want to dig out some quotes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tbf Bell's been useless. Both Giles and Jones have better averages than him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gianichedda Rules:

All those fans drinking Fosters ffs icon_biggrin.gif

brilliance or ignorance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ignorance. fosters is bloody awful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second that, horrible stuff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:

and a big eff orf to everyone who wanted players dropped after the first test. anyone want to dig out some quotes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

page 234/5 i ate my words

ok can someone tell me how sba and scatter got from square leg being somewhere you place good fieldsmen to discussing the ins and outs of a 7-2 field setting? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not quite sure how that transpired. sba changing the point as usual, as i said that you pout a good fieldsman there coz he needs to cut off singles.

from there, sba argued that you don't have a square leg in a 7-2 field, you have him at fine leg.

so SBA was wrong on both counts icon14.gif

tbf Bell's been useless. Both Giles and Jones have better averages than him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bell is the most "dropable" player out the lot. Made a lot of catches and hit a couple of 50s i think but apart from that hasnt been up to standard, just yet

Isnt Sean Irvine eligable to play for england soon? he is fb icon14.gif

Archived