The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Get on Teletext!:

Flintoff is in the top 3 bowlers in the world. Anyone disagree? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i disagree

i'd say top 1 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebs:

dear god if ellen FOOKING CRYING BITCH mcarthur gets sports personality of the year ahead of flintoff i will be SO FURIOUS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't forget paula QUITTER radcliffe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebs:

hayden b flintoff 36

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif i actually roared when that went icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too Christ knows what the neighbours think I absolutely screamed the house down! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

"Just nipped to the toilet to try and trigger an Aussie wicket, but was prevented by some militant cleaners who told me to wait 15 mins," says Matt Brett. "Got back to my desk - no wicket. Theory proved! Do the cleaning staff of the nation realise they are preventing an England victory?"

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

bells error there, sory, he had way more time :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed he could have darts thrown it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Argel:

bells error there, sory, he had way more time :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed he could have darts thrown it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he had time to rugby dive it straight into the stumps.

the sight of little bells face grinning whilst splitting the stumps and the bails falling about around him would be glorious

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Get on Teletext!:

Flintoff is in the top 3 bowlers in the world. Anyone disagree? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs, warne, mcgrath, murali for teh win

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

Yes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you agree, or yes, you disagree? icon_wink.gif

Archived