The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

\o/ bad luck you aussies \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know whats better - that or him Guffawing in the background at the drop the ball before icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

All tickets sold!

Reckon The Trafford could be packed today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"could be"? icon_biggrin.gif

"I think we'll be going along fine today with them at about 150-6 before tea, until their top two batsmen Warne and Gillespe come to the crease," predicts Alex Cutts. "The Aussies will then bat out the day before being offered the light at 6.25 with Warne on an unbeaten 99 and the score at 280-9. Just to annoy Ponting, Warne will decide to play on, falling to an incredible Jones stumping next ball after dancing down the pitch to the king of Spain. And if that happens they'll have the DVD out even quicker than last week's." icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:

"I think we'll be going along fine today with them at about 150-6 before tea, until their top two batsmen Warne and Gillespe come to the crease," predicts Alex Cutts. "The Aussies will then bat out the day before being offered the light at 6.25 with Warne on an unbeaten 99 and the score at 280-9. Just to annoy Ponting, Warne will decide to play on, falling to an incredible Jones stumping next ball after dancing down the pitch to the king of Spain. And if that happens they'll have the DVD out even quicker than last week's." icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:

"I think we'll be going along fine today with them at about 150-6 before tea, until their top two batsmen Warne and Gillespe come to the crease," predicts Alex Cutts. "The Aussies will then bat out the day before being offered the light at 6.25 with Warne on an unbeaten 99 and the score at 280-9. Just to annoy Ponting, Warne will decide to play on, falling to an incredible Jones stumping next ball after dancing down the pitch to the king of Spain. And if that happens they'll have the DVD out even quicker than last week's." icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All seemed realistic until the Jones stumping part icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

For those watching on TV.....please post in a way that considers those of us (probably just me!) that are relying on OTF for their updates. Please don't be too obtuse icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon14.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

For those watching on TV.....please post in a way that considers those of us (probably just me!) that are relying on OTF for their updates. Please don't be too obtuse icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"icon_biggrin.gif" = good delivery from England

"icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif" = wicket

":******************)" = gilo taking a wicket

"icon_frown.gif" = 4

"icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif" = dropped catch

"mad: F O A D icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif" = Jones drops a catch

ok?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocky Rockstar:

whs icon14.gificon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTS icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

"icon_biggrin.gif" = good delivery from England

"icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif" = wicket

":******************)" = gilo taking a wicket

"icon_frown.gif" = 4

"icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif" = dropped catch

"mad: F O A D icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif" = Jones drops a catch

ok? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

"he's our best fielder tbf" - pietersen drops a dolly

Archived