The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paul Bacon:

Im up for it \o/

England to win nw and Leeds to win later on. Perfect day then icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didnt get to bed till gone 4 this morning after a night out. I'm up too, i really didnt think i would be! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smidster:

Anyone know why Harmison didn't finish his over last night. Seeing as there wa still a chance of a result? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

last over of the day.

cant see mention of this so here goes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> McGrath's tour hanging in balance Australia pace bowler Glenn McGrath will find out in the next 48 hours if his Ashes series is over.

The 35-year-old damaged ankle ligaments when he trod on a ball warming up for the second Test at Edgbaston.

"I'm not trying to think that my tour is over, but the next 48 hours should settle it," he told the Mail on Sunday.

"I've more or less conceded it's highly unlikely I will be fit for the third Test, but I still have my sights set on the fourth Test at Trent Bridge."

McGrath is now walking without crutches and has been exercising in a swimming pool to regain mobility.

"It was particularly hard for me because after the first Test at Lord's my confidence was as high as it has ever been and I was really looking forward to more of the same here," he added.

Health experts say McGrath's injury would typically take six weeks to heal, effectively ruling him out of the rest of the Ashes which ends in September. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

Apart from Warne has hit two 100's in County Cricket this season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah hes a decent batter, other 2 are awful though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

f*ck

australia are going to do this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dookie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

f*ck

australia are going to do this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfffft, get El Gilo on at one end and at the other end get Belly on with a man on the long on and midwicket boundary and Warne won't be able to resist and it'll be all over icon_cool.gif

Archived