The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top order lets us down again. icon13.gif Changes needed for the 2nd test - I'd be looking at replacing Vaugham, who even though is captain, is well out of form at present. Ian Bell also looks out of his depth, despite impressing at county level, I believe.

What's the deal with Pietersen trying to glare down Lee after he's dead plum with a ball hitting just above the knee-roll. Sure it's a full toss but it's not a beamer unless it's above the waist right? C'mon Rudi don't make up the rules just ti give the poms a go icon_biggrin.gif

BTW pieto this is test match cricket so if he doesn't like 90 mile attemted yorkers then he better start liking them icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cottager:

Dar's the best thing to have ever come out of Pakistan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Given that the Pakistani government doesn't have anything to do with the North West Frontier Province I'll forgive you overlooking Afridi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cottager:

given up on that tripe.

fo divinity </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:**********(

Don't talk the talk if you don't like it being shoved back at you.

1-0. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kolin:

Pietersen looks really, really F**ked off icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't you be? The selectors were questioning whether he was good enough to play for this shower. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

Given that the Pakistani government doesn't have anything to do with the North West Frontier Province I'll forgive you overlooking Afridi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KPP > afridi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Divinity:

given up on that tripe.

fo divinity </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:**********(

Don't talk the talk if you don't like it being shoved back at you.

1-0. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't pretend to be a girl if you don't like AH saying you aren't

:*****(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

Given that the Pakistani government doesn't have anything to do with the North West Frontier Province I'll forgive you overlooking Afridi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KPP > afridi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Afridi wouldn't have dropped 3 or 4 catches in a test :*(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dookie:

FFS. I'm no cricket expert but that ball did absolutely nothing off the wicket. Boycott said it cam on quick but surely for people who face fast bowling every day a non-spinning delevery from a spinner shouldn't be misjudged like that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd be surprised, facing a guy like Warne is hard work. He can bowl 6 legbreaks in an over and they'll all have different speeds, trajectorys, amounts of drift etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCampbell:

Ponting is a fucker as well...Has a look of "Did you see what I just did there?" every time he does something mildy decent.

KP > * </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the fact that some of you guys have been so badly scarred by a generation of ashes floggings that you'll read some bitter and twisted opinionated bullshit out of any situation as soon as you lose the sniff of a win that was fueling your cocky drivel.

Very fecking funny reading i must say.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dookie:

FFS. I'm no cricket expert but that ball did absolutely nothing off the wicket. Boycott said it cam on quick but surely for people who face fast bowling every day a non-spinning delevery from a spinner shouldn't be misjudged like that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd be surprised, facing a guy like Warne is hard work. He can bowl 6 legbreaks in an over and they'll all have different speeds, trajectorys, amounts of drift etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just ask Ian Bell, I can't believe the commentators were praising the drifter, it just didn't turn at all

:*****( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AH didn't pick it up, because AH doesn't exist anymore, and didn't when I reregistered. Had you gotten more info out of Juni you might have known that.

Want some cheese with those grapes?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by haze.13:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCampbell:

Ponting is a fucker as well...Has a look of "Did you see what I just did there?" every time he does something mildy decent.

KP > * </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the fact that some of you guys have been so badly scarred by a generation of ashes floggings that you'll read some bitter and twisted opinionated bullshit out of any situation as soon as you lose the sniff of a win that was fueling your cocky drivel.

Very fecking funny reading i must say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what you meant to say is 'no he doesn't' then?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">fueling your cocky drivel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Says an Aussie icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right.

We may be cocky but we back it up. Unlike some others i could name.

You'd be surprised, facing a guy like Warne is hard work. He can bowl 6 legbreaks in an over and they'll all have different speeds, trajectorys, amounts of drift etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just ask Ian Bell, I can't believe the commentators were praising the drifter, it just didn't turn at all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno why he's calling it a slider when it blatantly wasn't </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbf Warne's gonna be called a genius even if he takes a wicket by complete fluke because of what he's achieved in the past, it would help if every commentator here wasn't a complete sycophant. We need more folkses like Boycott

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Divinity:

AH didn't pick it up, because AH doesn't exist anymore, and didn't when I reregistered. Had you gotten more info out of Juni you might have known that.

Want some cheese with those grapes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so why did you pretend to be a girl? to fool all of us inferior ones eh?

and I'll have you know I always have cheese handy

Want some cheese with those grapes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so why did you pretend to be a girl? to fool all of us inferior ones eh?

and I'll have you know I always have cheese handy

Archived