The Big One. England v Australia. The Ashes. Cricket. Spoliers.

wycombe

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge wicket </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Massive, aye.

2nd time Flintoff got him i think?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Fantastic delivery! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Almost a mirror image of what happened to Bell in the first innings only the new kid gets slated for having a crap technique but in Gilchrist's case it's unplayable. Where's the consistency

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Almost a mirror image of what happened to Bell in the first innings only the new kid gets slated for having a crap technique but in Gilchrist's case it's unplayable. Where's the consistency </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwww poor ickle Bell eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

tbf the ump couldn't give that out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed, you can't give something like that icon_frown.gif

If the pitch suddenly becomes a batting paradise, we could win this! There are still 3 days left. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well tbh it's only the second day, batting is not impossible

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

koertzen has had a poor match.

if he thought clarke was out, he had to give that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can only recall the clarke lbw being slightly dodgy, what else has he go wrong?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zvonimir Boban:

Almost a mirror image of what happened to Bell in the first innings only the new kid gets slated for having a crap technique but in Gilchrist's case it's unplayable. Where's the consistency </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwww poor ickle Bell eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not bothered about Bell mate, he'll be in the England middle order for the next decade so why should I be concerned about him? People talking ***** is a tad more annoying tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

koertzen has had a poor match.

if he thought clarke was out, he had to give that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can only recall the clarke lbw being slightly dodgy, what else has he go wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually... now that you mention it... fark all. icon_biggrin.gif

i blame the mongish abuse on the fact that i was just reading the liverpool thread. maybe it's contageous. icon_frown.gif

well, gotta own up. from looking a beaten side an hour ago, you're showing a bit of fight. it's a positive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think thats the main difference between this England team and the England team of the last few ashes.

Archived