The Hibs & Romanov thread 06/07

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

Hopefully that is true. I would rather have Brellier anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't you buying British, less of this foreign muck? icon_wink.gif

This Clayton Donaldson boy seems like a decent addition but we need a Killen replacement now, not at the end of the season.

Thought both Fletcher and Benji played well on Saturday though. Sheils has gotta be ahead of Stevenson tomorrow.

Oh and that first half was one of the worst I can remember seeing, absolute dire.

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo:

Signing \o/

Another striker /o\

From Kaunus /o\

Linas Pilibaitis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll be sorted now icon14.gif

We should be able tae implement a 7-1-2 formation or an attack minded 2-1-7 formation. Either way we'll stun the opposition into submission with our crazy tactics

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo:

lightweights? icon_biggrin.gif

all the defenders here are rocks ffs and just half anyone going near them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't mean lightweights in the sense of the SPL's physicality, pleb. I meant as in the teams from the lower reaches of the SPL - not really convinced he could muck in superb 90 minute performances aginst OF, Jambos and Aberdeen...perhaps as a sub...I don't know.

cheers for the £1.1m if true icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was going to post this in the Tic thread but thought it would be better said in here.

Decent fee, but before you gloat whom do we replace him with? It's not as if we've got an abundance of midfielders. Also, like the Skacel fee do you seriously think this money will go anywhere other than in Romanov's pocket?

If and when Gordon goes and lets say we do get somewhere in the region of £4-£5m where do some fans expect this cash to go - towards the debt, the redevelopment of our main stand or on players that will improve the squad? I'll hazard a guess and say it will go into Romanov's/Hearts "company" account and our club will continue to get spammed with even more useless yes men. If Tynie turns out how Romanov says it will, I'll personally pay for your season ticket for the next 2 season thereafter.

Give it about another 3 years and I wouldn't be surprised if we do a Leeds Utd. A sad, sad day indeed when it comes to selling our best players for all the wrong reasons.

If Gordon has any brains whatsoever he'll refuse any move that's forced upon him, then we'll how Romanov will react to the club's most prized asset rotting way on the bench or in the stand. I wonder how much clubs would be willing to pay for him then.

Rant over icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pandaLUFC:

"doing a Leeds Utd" - my most hated cliché icon_mad.gif

ER, what is the financial situation at Hearts at the moment - how far have you lot delved into the rouge? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who knows tbh. It could be anywhere between £22m or £30m. According to some folk, though, we don't have any debt. Well, that's until Romanov fecks off anyway.

Players currently on loan just from Kaunas icon_biggrin.gif

GK Eduardas Kurskis (on loan to Hearts)

DF Nerijus Barasa (on loan to Hearts)

DF José Gonçalves (on loan to Hearts)

DF Marius Žaliūkas (on loan to Hearts)

DF Tomas Kancelskis (on loan to Hearts) - NEW

MF Bruno Aguiar (on loan to Hearts)

MF Saulius Mikoliūnas (on loan to Hearts)

MF Deividas ÄŒesnauskis (on loan to Hearts)

MF Linas Pilibaitis (on loan to Hearts) - NEW

FW Andrius VeliÄka (on loan to Hearts)

FW Edgaras Jankauskas (on loan to Hearts)

FW Arkadiusz Klimek (on loan to Hearts)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pandaLUFC:

I find it slightly worrying that you are willing to laugh about that situation Jambo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbf, it's either that or greet icon14.gif

Players currently on loan just from Kaunas icon_biggrin.gif

GK Eduardas Kurskis (on loan to Hearts)

DF Nerijus Barasa (on loan to Hearts)

DF José Gonçalves (on loan to Hearts)

DF Marius Žaliūkas (on loan to Hearts)

DF Tomas Kancelskis (on loan to Hearts) - NEW

MF Bruno Aguiar (on loan to Hearts)

MF Saulius Mikoliūnas (on loan to Hearts)

MF Deividas ÄŒesnauskis (on loan to Hearts)

MF Linas Pilibaitis (on loan to Hearts) - NEW

FW Andrius VeliÄka (on loan to Hearts)

FW Edgaras Jankauskas (on loan to Hearts)

FW Arkadiusz Klimek (on loan to Hearts) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strip sales with names on the back will make a fortune. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eleanor_Rigby:

I find it slightly worrying that you are willing to laugh about that situation Jambo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbf, it's either that or greet icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

I realise no pressure will make Romanov change so might as well enjoy it whilst I can

My word that was gash. Nearly spat my beer out when they said it was a great game. For underdog/Killie/Hearts fans maybe but not for Hibs or football fans. Lost count how many times the ball was just played out.

Murphy and Whittaker in midfield was strange.

But **** it we're in the final \o/

Although to be truthful I'm not looking forward to it, been upset too many times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hairy Coo:

hmmm that might be pushing it tbh. I'd like to think we couls but i think 15,000 would be about right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But would you be willing to give the extra ones to us?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hairy Coo:

Hell no, but I'm not in charge icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should - Hibernian theory states "more Hibbys, better chance of bottling it".

Found myself in a 6 vs. 1 Hearts Hibs argument the night. Ended up with the usual 105 years blah blah blah ***** but I got the last word, Hibs for 2 cups, easy. Although tbf I left after that last word.

Cannie wait to see Clayton, anyone nicknamed snoop dogg must be good.

BENJI IS SUPERB, can't believe I used to think he was ****, he's only 21 or something aswell **** me.

Rob Jones out for the Celtic game is a bit of a bummer. Wonder who'll be stand in captain?

I'd have given it to Murphy instead of Thomson in the first place and I still think he'd be my choice over Jones. Brown is a shout too but if it may detract from his game then don't bother.

Looking forward to this game but don't know if it's worth the risk of going to a boozer to get it on dodgy tv as I'd not get home in time to listen to it on the radio.

Archived