Amanda I'm sorry

Kain

My online girlfriend finally got her registration for this site approved, and she's already really unhappy with me. I think she's actually thinking about breaking up with me because of this particular post:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kain:

Having the entire relationship on the net. 8 months, the first one lasted. The current one will be a year next month icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what username she registered on, but I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't mean it like that, but I can see how you thought I did. Please forgive me.

PS Please don't read any of my other posts.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My online girlfriend finally got her registration for this site approved, and she's already really unhappy with me. I think she's actually thinking about breaking up with me because of this particular post:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kain:

Having the entire relationship on the net. 8 months, the first one lasted. The current one will be a year next month icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what username she registered on, but I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't mean it like that, but I can see how you thought I did. Please forgive me.

PS Please don't read any of my other posts.

Yeah that last part was a joke, but she really is mad with me. I asked her to join in the hope she'd learn more about football (not soccer) and CM4. And yep Jone, that's about right. We have spoke on the phone a few times though icon_smile.gif

What do you get out of a relationship like that?

I can't see how a relationship can work without being with eachother, not only talking about physical contact but just spending time, sure you can say you can do that online but it's hardly the same thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jone:

What do you get out of a relationship like that?

I can't see how a relationship can work without being with eachother, not only talking about physical contact but just spending time, sure you can say you can do that online but it's hardly the same thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying you're breaking up with me? :'(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

Online relationship?

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am touching your breasts"

"Ooooo Pierre"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My name's not Pierre icon_razz.gif and she's a Christian (no really) so she doesn't do that sort of thing. Me neither, of course. icon_smile.gif

Lol at Gimpeh. icon_biggrin.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimpeh:

Amanda, leave him and be with me!!! I have a bigger bandwith!!!! SIZE MATTERS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

DOes that offer go for me too? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

"I love you"

"You dont love me, you just love my broadband router."

"Thats a lie"

"I WANT TO BREAK UP"

"Come on, interface with me!"

_Amanda has logged off_

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

"I love you"

"You dont love me, you just love my broadband router."

"Thats a lie"

"I WANT TO BREAK UP"

"Come on, interface with me!"

_Amanda has logged off_

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

utter brilliance! best post ever! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

i post on this club messageboard for my usual nightclub and there was a girl online posting on it, so for a laugh i said "ok, youre my online girlfriend now" and i met her and shes actually fit as fúck!

i might be getting a job near where she lives (not cos of her) but if i get it, she wants to do lunch every now and then icon_smile.gif who knows

yes indeed, who knows

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gimp_Basket_Smiles:

Amanda I love you at 56.3kb/s!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Amanda says:

You dirty mug

Kain says:

What!!!!

Amanda Says:

You gave me a virus!!!

Kain says:

Im sorry!

Amanda says:

Too late, im sleeping with Norton now