[FM10] Manchester United football Club.

jackripper

manutdl.jpg

Manchester United F.C 2011/12

Won back to back titles and currently sitting top of the league in mid November, My aim was to bring in youth and use players like Macheda and Welbeck who have come on in huge strides. Also won the Champions League second season beating Real Madrid in the final after finishing runners up the year before. My aim is to beat Fergies record of titles won and also over take Real Madrids tally in the Champions League.

Transfers

Transfers 09/10--Transfers 10/11--Transfers 11/12-- A lot of players have now moved on since the Fergie era as i look to build my own squad with the future also in mind.

Man United Squad--Great mixture of youth and Experience in the squad, will be looking to replace the older players sooner rather than later.

League Cup round up

Mixed success in the 3 years ive been at the club with defeats to Man City in the Semi Final in 2009/10. followed by a 2-1 win over Everton to take the trophy in 2010/11 but followed by a crushing 4-1 defeat to Man City in the Q/F this season.

FA Cup Round Up

Poor runs in the FA cup each year as we lose to Everton on Pens in the 4th round in 2009/10. The following year West Ham knock us out in the 6th round losing 2-0 and this year we currently drew Sheff utd in the 3rd round still to be played.

manutdl.jpg

Manchester United FC 2012/13

We go into the new season as League Champions and also Champions League winners after beating suprise package Sevilla 2-0 in the final with English youngster Jack Wilshere grabbing both goals. Even better is now we have equalled Liverpools haul of 5 times winners. Disapointment in domestic cups as a 4-1 defeat to Man City ended our League Cup hopes and my reserves losing out in the 6th round on pens against Arsenal.

Barclays Premier League Preview........

Man United FC Squad --One of or if not the greatest squad the club has had since the era of the Hughes and Bruce. A highly ambitious squad and one of the youngest which means it can only get better. Rio Ferdinand will not be in my starting eleven due to his age but his experience will be vital. Im looking for my youngsters like James rodriguez and Marco Verratti to make an impression this season.

Transfers --Not much activity here as i feel i have the squad capable of challenging on all fronts this season and will look to use my youth players this season also. I bought 2 youth proteges for the future in mind for £3.7million and selling Ben foster and John Fleck for £7.5 million,The first time ive made a profit in the transfer market. I do however have my eye on Aguero.

Key Players...

Cesc Fabregas --The genius and creativity in my midfeild. A possible future captain also maybe but im looking for him to become strong this season and show why hes regarded as one of the best in the world.

Mamadou Sakho --Giants strides made in his Manchester United career but now i am looking to step up and take the mantle from Rio Ferdinand as my first choice centre back. Just hope he takes it with both hands.

it finally happened for the first ever time in my history as man united manager. I finally get a takeover but im praying its not the Ex welsh goalkeeper Danny Coyne whos taken over as he didnt have a great career and wount have much money.

tkop.jpg

i didnt get sacked and look at my finances. i nearly fell out my chair. I still have 688million in debt left though, couldve atleast paid itoff.

cashfi.jpg

cash1u.jpg

maybe itsdown to having so many directors lol

cash3x.jpg

manutdl.jpg

The most succesful season in the clubs history as we win the League on the last day with victory over relegated Ipswich. We also beat Chelsea to take home the League Cup. We defeated Spurs for the super cup and also won the World Club championship with ease as the teams seen really poor who enter it. We did however lose to Real Madrid when one time target Benzema scored on the stroke of Half time for Madrid to take the honours as we finish runners up. We then had to pick ourselves up for the FA Cup final at Wembley where we would be facing Spurs. We took the lead through Lukaka before Crouch equalised then Legend Rooney scores in the 77th minute as win the match 2-1 and win the FA cup.

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,CL Winners,
2010/11   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,Super Cup Winners,Club World Winners,League Cup Winners.
2011/12   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,CL Winners,
2012/13   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,CL Runner Up,Super Cup Winners,Club World Winners,League Cup Winners,FA Cup Winners

manutdl.jpg

Manchester United FC 2013/14

So onto the next season and how can we top last seasons great success. Possibly win the Champions League this time around. I will now however concentrate on bringing through the next 'golden Generation' from my youth academy after i have had a good look through to see who i feel could become the next Ryan Giggs or Paul Scholes who are now on my coaching staff. I will not be entering the Transfer market maybe to sell players only but the club wont see any new faces coming in as i feel we have great players in the youth squad who i feel will be ready for first team action, Mainly in the cups.

Golden Generation

Well after a good look through my youth squad and meetings with my Assistant Manager we have chosen 3 players who i will be looking to involve in the first team and see if they can become the next holy Trinity possibly. The players are...

Jody Hammond --Has the potential to be as good as Rio Ferdinand in the coach report. Only 15 years old so a lot of work before he gets to reach that potential but a possibility.

Bob Duckworth -- A young striker who is possibly one of the greatest in this generation. Maybe wont reach Rooneys potential but we will see. being tutored by Rooney

Rick Harvey -- A centre midfeilder with not being far off the potential of Cesc Fabregas, If he hits anywhere near those heights then anything is set for this younsgter to become a rock in the Manchester United Engine. Tutored by Fabregas

No other players really stand out but il keep an eye on it but i will concentrate on these players for now and see how they improve. I might stick them straight into the 1st team squad for pre season then put them back into the under 18s so they can build up power in there upper bodies before entering the physically demanding first team. Tutored by Rio

manutdl.jpg

Manchester United F.C 2013/14

The failure in adding new players to my squad came at a cost as we lost the League Cup final against Everton, Knocked out of Champions League at the quarter final stage against Real Madrid. We also lost the Semi final of the FA Cup against Chelsea. We did get some silverware though as we win the title once again with 3 games to spare but that feels just like a consolation after our poor performance in the other cups, Especially the Champions League.

League Table - We won the league with 3 games to go so after that i feilded mostly reserve players and a 4-0 drubbing by suprise package Wolves did not do any good to the players but a 4-1 win against Sunderland at Old Trafford saw us finish the season in style.

Champions League -- We struggled through the Group stages and eventually went out in the quarter final stage against Real Madrid who won both legs 1-0. Very disapointing as the final was a minimum requirement.

FA Cup --A 1-0 defeat in the Semis against Chelsea saw us go out of the competition. we did beat Aston villa, Liverpool and recently relegated Middlesborough to reach the semis but it wasnt to be this year to end a disapointing campaign for our high standards.

League Cup -- Disapointment as we lose to Everton in the final with eduardo grabbing the only goal of the game, We should of won the cup after knocking out both Arsenal and Chelsea on route to Wembley.

Key Youth Products

Jonathan Wallington Dubbed the new Alan shearer and one of the finds of my youth squad. I saw he was banging the goals in for the reserve team so i gave him a few games and 6 goals in 10 games shows he could become a first teamer in the next few years.

Ricky Harvey -- Another exciting prospect and possibly the next Paul Scholes. Huge strides have been made and 13 games brought him 3 goals and 4 assists. Next season will be massive for him. Might loan him out for a season of first team football.

Jody Hammond -- not the steps i had hoped in develpoment wise but still potentially a leading centre back in the premier League so hopefully more to come from my young centre back.

Next Season Review

do i have faith with my youth or do i dip into the transfer market and add some extra class to the team. Im still undecided at the moment but a few players will possibly move on out of Old Trafford. I will be looking to bounce back in the Champions League also.

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,CL Winners,
2010/11   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,Super Cup Winners,Club World Winners,League Cup Winners.
2011/12   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,CL Winners,
2012/13   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,CL Runner Up,Super Cup Winners,Club World Winners,League Cup Winners,FA Cup Winners
2013/14   Barclays Premier League  1st         EPL Winners,League Cup Runners up

manutdl.jpg

Manchester United F.C 2014/15

We need a huge improvement if were going to do better than the poor season we just had where we only won one trophy which after recent years of winning around 3 or 4 a season shows how poor it is. I am to blame for this maybe by not dipping into the transfer market and spending big. dont get me wrong the money is there but that is not the Manchester United way and not my way either. I will stick with youth products again but i wont be afraid to bring in some more youth players if they have something special. With a new youth intake i spoke with my youth coaches to give me the lowdown and this is the best we could find.

New youth players

Ben Mitchell -- Possibly one of the best of this generation according to my coaches, A young Centre Back who has the potential to become a great servant here at Old Trafford.

Colin Howe -- A 15 year old defensive midfeilder who has the potential to play similar to Jack Rodwell. If he reaches that potential then the world is at his feet.

No one else really stood out but obviously im going to carry on in bringing the likes of Hammond, Harvey and Wallington through also. Maybe loan them out. The Transfer Window opens in a weeks time wether or not i enter that is still undecided. But i might already have the next scholes, Rio and Rooney at the club in Harvey,Hammond and Wallington.

manutdl.jpg

Manchester United F.C 2014/15

I did dip into the transfer market as Patrice Evra was now passed his 30's and with his age his main attribute his pace would drop and with no good left backs at the club i decided i would sign a left back but wouldnt pay over the odds. I managed to bring in Nicola Paolucci a young Left back from Italy who cost just under £5million.

paol.jpg

I wasnt intending on making any more signings but my scouts found Luca Milligenni a 15 year old with some of the best stats ive ever seen for someone so young, Unfortunatly hes already close to his full potential apparantly which is a shame but if he improves just a little bit he could become a star. He will cost around £7million and will arrive at the end of the season as he has more chance of games for them than arriving at Old Trafford straight away.

mille.jpg

Thats the new arrivals sorted but who would be heading for the door. With Jonathan Wallington breaking through and Rooney, Lukaka and Macheda in the squad i decided to sell Danny Welbeck to Galatasary for £10million. He was a great player for us but unfortuantly didnt reach the levels to make it at Manchester United. I also sold Fabio to Valencia for £5million simply due to lack of games. i also sold Right back Artem Tokarev who would struggle to get a Work Permit and he headed to France to join Lyon for £7.5million a £6.5million profit as he was signed for £1million back in 2010. I also loaned out Rick Harvey for vital first team football to Championship side Watford and Ben Rowlands a centre back went out on loan also to Feeder club Portsmouth.

Archived