[FM10] Fulham FC

CaylumM

I decided to start a new game with Fulham as Roy Hodgson has inspired me to try to get into the Uefa Cup/Euro Cup final and try to get maybe at least 8th in the table.

I evaluated the team and thought i would have to sell any deadwood to get some new players as i only got £500,000 to spend on players so i have decided to sell Kallio,Kamara and Andranik atm. I have tried to sign Sergio Canales on loan.

I signed Jorge Andrade and David Grof on a free and got Sergio Canales on loan while i have sold Diomansy Kamara to Marsielle for £3M, Seol Ki-Hyeon to Middlesbrough for £1M, Andranik to Wigan for £1.8M.

I won 4-3 away against Preston, they scored two late goals i was particually impressed with Chris Smalling (CB) and David Grof (GK) who showed their potiental by making brilliant performances but im really impressed with Bobby Zamora (ST) who scored a hat-trick and looked the better of the strikers.

Im going to get Landon Dononvan on the 1st January on a free transfer from LA Galaxy so hopefully he will be a great addition to the team and might contribute in the Uefa Cup/Euro Cup if we are in the knockout phases but it looks promising.I also want to add i have £3.5M to spend so i will try to look out for some good players on the transfer list :) .

I just drawn 0-0 with Brechin but i was playing mostly players i will never use.

To Be Continued...

Archived