• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alanhutton2cafuwho?:

I think this should be sorted out on the game that you shouldnt need to overpay to buy players and not get enough back when selling !

its so annoying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The main thing with this (on both FMH and PC) is that people expect to be able to purchase the players they want WHEN they want them and sell players they don't want when they want to sell them.

Real-life doesn't tend to work like that - if you wait for a player to fall out of favour at a team or become unhappy you'll generally get him at a 'reasonable' price ... similarly if you sell one of your players while he's vital to your squad and large clubs are sniffing around you'll get a good fee ....

If you wait until he's surplus to requirements then don't expect other clubs to be interesting in forking out huge amounts for him.

(that being said it is something which I'll be looking at and tuning before release - I always try and improve this side of things each year)

Archived