Play Football Manager

MyFMCV.com has been revamped and rebadged as playfootballmanager.com with the focus now heavily on challenges for your Football Manager game.

We have over 30 challenges so far, all of varying difficulty - the majority of which you can do in your existing saved game.

Have a browse through them and if you've done one submit your results and we'll award you points, allowing you to compare yourself against other managers and vying for position in the challenges league table.

As well as that, we still accept "CV" submissions - uploading your FM results to our website to keep a permanent record of your managerial career. We also provide dynamic sigs for EVERY member so you can post your progress on other forums/websites.

Hope to see you there :)

http://www.playfootballmanager.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've started to put up some "Devil" challenges, where we ask you to do things you wouldn't normally do in your game. For example - adjusting player instructions to get your own players sent off, or intentionally going out to injure opposition players.

We've now got a Facebook app that allows you to instantly get your CV and challenge results posted on your own Facebook wall. Just head to our site, then My Options and look for the Facebook Options link down the left :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Signed up today and I am already hooked on the site!

First off it is easy on the eye. A nice layout and an impressive skin makes the site both enjoyable and easy to use.

The idea itself is simple, yet brilliant. I will be a regular on this site from now on and spend more time trawling through my players & clubs history looking for possible Challenge Points :)

Well done to Caleyjag and all involved :thup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I wanted to introduce myself to you if i havent already, my name is Laurie Cooper, I have taken over from Joe Turner as the community officer, I am your first point of contact, my email address is cooperl@soe.sega.co.uk, please contact me if you have any FM related query.

We attempt to get information to all site at the same time, please contact me with contact details if you have not heard from you as yet.

Thanks

Laurie

• 4 weeks later...

Our final Football Manager 2010 challenge has just ended with fmgod crowned our Greatest Football Manager based on their manager points total. Congratulations to him, who can now rightfully proclaim himself King of FM2010 on our site!

We now say goodbye to FM2010, and hello to FM2011 and a few new updates to the site.

The first thing you'll probably notice is that we've cleared all challenge results. Challenges are game specific and we always do challenges for the current game ONLY. All our challenges are compatible with FM2011 and no other version of FM, so remember that when submitting results!

We've also locked most of the challenges by default. This means that you unlock challenges as you complete them (alternatively you can go to My Options -> Edit Information and edit the option to turn them all one as we had for FM2010). I think this method will end up being more fun and you'll be able to focus on challenges one by one instead of guessing which ones you've completed.

Remember, we now accept Youtube videos on ALL challenge submissions, even if it doesn't say it requires one, so get those highlights posted for everyone to see!

And finally, we also now accept FM2011 CV results (from the demo and full game) so fill up that CV and share it with the world!

• 1 month later...

We've just over a day left of our current Super Challenge where you have to win a trophy your club has never won before. More details can be found here: http://www.playfootballmanager.com/challenges/128-one-of-a-kind

Just 0.4 points split the top two members, but there is enough time for you to get your results in to try and top the table!

• 3 weeks later...

Our brand new Goal of the Month area has just gone live.

Instead of using a forum and having this tucked away the whole competition takes place on our actual website.

Submit your goal using our form, browse all goals easily with our pop-out Youtube player, and then vote on who you think is the best.

http://www.playfootballmanager.com/goal-of-the-month

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a look round this site and I highly rate it. The Mainsite and forums look graphically very attractive and well set out and also there's a whole host of challenges that will keep any hardcore FM fan entertained. Nice work Cal and the team!

Wasn't overly impressed by the 'CV on the go' idea, simply because it doesn't appeal to me rather it being poorly done or anything.

The 'Trophy Cabinet' on the other hand, I love.

This site is massively under-rated, presumably because it's not forum oriented. Makes no difference, it's the most innovative and interesting site imo.

Despite the site being less than a year old, the innovation and work-rate on here has put a lot of other well established fansites to shame. We've added and improved a ton of features on this site but I'd like to hear from you guys on what you'd like to see done next.

For example, you may want to see new forum areas created, or have new features added to the forum itself. Maybe you think the site index can be better laid out, or the site loads too slowly for you and you want it to load faster? Do you want more interaction on Facebook and Twitter? Do you want an area to organise online games with others?

All ideas will be considered and I will respond to every suggestion or comment you have.

• 2 weeks later...

We've just added a brand new feature - the ability to browse your entire Football Manager career history via Google Earth!

Now you can tour the globe checking out the real stadiums where you've led your teams to cup glory.

To view, simply click on the Google Earth logo on a members profile :)

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder that our March Goal of the Month competition is in full swing. Over a dozen goals to choose from - simply view them all in our pop-out video player and click to vote for your favourite.

You can of course submit your own goal for next month's competition and by linking your Facebook and Twitter accounts to the site we'll keep your followers up to date with your CV results, challenge results and make sure they know to vote for your goal in GotM.

Archived