The Official Fifa Pannini Virtual sticker album

Bud The Weiser

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made some big strides with plenty of swaps in the last few days and now need just 1 sticker to complete the album, Elano (Brazil). I can offer these for him:

Mokoena (South Africa) Marquez (Mexico) M. Caceres (Uruguay) Suarez (Uruguay) Ribery (France) Young Pyo (Korea Republic) Bocanegra (USA) Donovan (USA) Bougherra (Algeria) Ghezzal (Algeria) Birsa (Slovenia) Chipperfield (Australia) Grella (Australia) Emerton (Australia) Kewell (Australia) Lukovic (Serbia) Kolarov (Serbia) Milijas (Serbia) Stankovic (Serbia) Zigic (Serbia) Pantsil (Ghana) Appiah (Ghana) Ayew (Ghana) Robben (Netherlands) Poulsen (Denmark) Kawashima (Japan) Assou Ekotto (Cameroon) A. Song (Cameroon) Makoun (Cameroon) Eto'o (Cameroon) Villar (Paraguay) Caniza (Paraguay) Novak (Slovakia) Julio Cesar (Brazil) Nam Chol (Korea DPR) Carvalho (Portugal) Moutinho (Portugal) Simao (Portugal) Ronaldo (Portugal) Pique (Spain) Hernandez (Spain) Fabregas (Spain) Iniesta (Spain) Benaglio (Switzerland) Grichting (Switzerland) Frei (Switzerland) Palacios (Honduras) Leon (Honduras) D. Suazo (Honduras) Sanchez (Chile)

Made some big strides with plenty of swaps in the last few days and now need just 1 sticker to complete the album, Elano (Brazil). I can offer these for him:

Mokoena (South Africa) Marquez (Mexico) M. Caceres (Uruguay) Suarez (Uruguay) Ribery (France) Young Pyo (Korea Republic) Bocanegra (USA) Donovan (USA) Bougherra (Algeria) Ghezzal (Algeria) Birsa (Slovenia) Chipperfield (Australia) Grella (Australia) Emerton (Australia) Kewell (Australia) Lukovic (Serbia) Kolarov (Serbia) Milijas (Serbia) Stankovic (Serbia) Zigic (Serbia) Pantsil (Ghana) Appiah (Ghana) Ayew (Ghana) Robben (Netherlands) Poulsen (Denmark) Kawashima (Japan) Assou Ekotto (Cameroon) A. Song (Cameroon) Makoun (Cameroon) Eto'o (Cameroon) Villar (Paraguay) Caniza (Paraguay) Novak (Slovakia) Julio Cesar (Brazil) Nam Chol (Korea DPR) Carvalho (Portugal) Moutinho (Portugal) Simao (Portugal) Ronaldo (Portugal) Pique (Spain) Hernandez (Spain) Fabregas (Spain) Iniesta (Spain) Benaglio (Switzerland) Grichting (Switzerland) Frei (Switzerland) Palacios (Honduras) Leon (Honduras) D. Suazo (Honduras) Sanchez (Chile)

Seriously, how have you ended up with so many swaps ffs? :D

Think I had 4 left when I completed it

So, do we just get one pack a day? I've been through all of the Stadium & Other stickers, and the Promo Codes listed here, so I guess I'm just waiting on more stickers coming my way.

Still a spot in left in the following group, for many extra packs:

Group: 29904

Password: lateotf

So, do we just get one pack a day? I've been through all of the Stadium & Other stickers, and the Promo Codes listed here, so I guess I'm just waiting on more stickers coming my way.

Should get 2 a day? Since completing it I hadn't recieved any further packs until I checked today and got a random pointless one.

I've joined (AndreMVFC). have 119 stickers. 13 doubles

Thomas (HON), Liedson (POR), Yong Jo, Jong Hyok (North Korea), Luis Fabiano x2, Petras, Pekarik (both Slovakia), Boyens (NZL), Jovanovic (SER), Neill (AUS), Klose (GER), Franco (MEX)

Randomly got an extra pack today \o/

One of your group completing their first team means and extra pack.

Should get 2 a day? Since completing it I hadn't recieved any further packs until I checked today and got a random pointless one.

Its 3 packs a day you get.

Anyway I have completed 52% and done 5 teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, mine filled up. We could still do swaps if you like. Have you got all the codes?

atm I have swapsies:

Heinze

Ronaldo

Zokora

van Persie

Afellay

R Song

Evra

Ferdinand

Schweinsteiger

Fabiano

The greek keeper

+ a few more

that ad bottom left has a code, and generates a new one everytime you change language :thup:

You get 7 codes out of the 10 languages. Brazilian and Portuguese has the same and Chinese and Turkish has the same as English.

But yea I'm not knocking it, it's still 35 free cards. \o/

Should be the Italian and the English codes.

Anyone still doing this? I'm 71% complete but having a complete hell of a time trying to swap Brett Emerton. It seems that nobody wants him. :(

I also need a group to join.

EDIT: Using the codes I now have a stack of players to swap. Anybody?

Archived