D.Forbes FM10 Update Thread

Forbsie

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forb have you changed the signing on days of players who signed for clubs last season so you can try buy them at start instead of getting message saying only recently joined club ?

yes mate definately in next couple hours, not sure weather to do english promotions/relegations in this beta version as playoffs still not completed

i reckon you should, i think you should just put cardiff in the prem, no disrespect to blackpool fans, but i think cardiff will take it

its going to be an interesting one, would love to see holloway in the prem, putting his wits against the likes of wenger and co, always remember the interview he gave when plymouth were playing a friendly against real madrid, so funny!!!

Hey Forbsie, good work so far, but you haven't done the promotions relegations for Russia from last season.

Kuban Krasnodar, Khimki and FC Moscow were all relegated (FC Moscow expelled to the lower leagues because of financial troubles). Alania Vladikavkaz, Anzhi Makhachkala and Sabir Novosibirsk were all promoted.

Also all of FC Moscow's players and staff, apart from Jean, Roman Zubnik and Zvonimir Vukic, have all left the club. Theres a list of transfers on Wiki, heres the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_football_transfers_winter_2009%E2%80%9310

Archived