D.Forbes FM10 Update Thread

Forbsie

Guys im happy with the way things are going and due to players / managers / staff being released on a daily basis right now and play offs not complete i will continue to update dailly and post screen shots here daily ( requests taken for screenshots ), but will not release another version until a few days before world cup starts.

if anyone has transfers, releases, manager changes from abroad please let me know or email me on following address to keep this post cleaner.

regards

darren1981@live.co.uk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antoni Sarcevic [Woodley Sports - Crewe Alexandra] Undisclosed

Dean Keates [Wycombe - Wrexham] Free

David Martin [Liverpool - MK Dons] Free

Jason Shackell [Wolves - Barnsley] Undisclosed

James Jennings [Kettering - Cambridge] Free

Danny Naisbitt [Histon - Cambridge] Free

Cristian Riveros [Cruz Azul - Middlesbrough] Undisclosed

Simon Russell [York - Cambridge] Free

Lee Vaughan [AFC Telford - Kidderminster] Free

Marcus Williams [scunthorpe - Reading] Free

Danny Wright [Histon - Cambridge] Free

chris have you deleted all loans? If so how did you do it, it has taken me days, just wondered if you had worked out an easy way of deleting them ?

theres no quick way of deleting loans i have one more league to do then all loans deleted

no chris i havent mate.

micky sorry i must pressed extra zeros lol

watch when you do make shore you get the seeding right and dont put to many teams from same nation in other wise you find out that random teams go in and the one's you put in are not there

it happend to me when i first strarted i had to do a beta one first then check to see if theres no random teams in if you get stuck give me bell and 'ill help you out

lol ok. What skin is being used in the screenshots above?

FM Serbia skin.

Looking forward to new update :) Is it going to be out today? Or wait until Championship play off and League one and two? and FA Cup?

Hmm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get this update to work?

It's in the correct folder and it's selected when I start a new game but Plymouth are still in the champ etc

Any ideas?

Hmm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get this update to work?

It's in the correct folder and it's selected when I start a new game but Plymouth are still in the champ etc

Any ideas?

You're currently using the old one. He haven't release the new update yet.

Might be a good idea Forbsie, why don't you set a date for say 1st June for Version V1.0 Pre-season update?

Surely releasing an update every week or so can't be a good thing. There is always going to be something you miss out.

With setting a date it gives the guys with no life something to look forward too and it should reduce the amount of PM's you get.

Oh and it gives ur more time to relax and spend time making your update even better.

Pre season version will be released this tuesday ( Tuesday 18 may ) around about tea time . thats 100% promise from me to you, keep sending me any transfer info you hear just in case i miss anything.

The release on tuesday will be last one until few days before world cup to make sure i have all promotions and relegations sorted

regards

Darren forbes

go in the editor then go to nations click on a country then you should find transfer preferences click on it then delete everthing on it

so what does this actually do if you delete everything in there? what you mean unrealistic transfers

Archived