http://www.filefront.com/16486715/FORBESFM10.zip

= player transfers

= old loans deleted

= new contracts

= staff changes

= manager changes

= deceased removed

= international retirements implemented

OK guys countries i have been concentrating on are listed below, Others will be added. At least top 2 divisions of each country are done.

ALBANIA

AUSTRIA

BELARUS

BELGIUM

BOSNIA

BULGARIA

CROATIA

CYPRUS

CZECH REPUBLIC

DENMARK

ENGLAND

ESTONIA

FINLAND

FRANCE

GERMANY

GREECE

HOLLAND

HUNGARY

ICELAND

ISRAEL

ITALY

NORTHERN IRELAND

NORWAY

POLAND

PORTUGAL

REP. IRELAND

ROMANIA

RUSSIA

SCOTLAND

SERBIA

SLOVAKIA

SLOVENIA

SOUTH AFRICA

SPAIN

SWEDEN

SWITZERLAND

TURKEY

UKRAINE

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing that is different is that im using 10.2.0 version of the game becuase when i install the latest patch my sound in match mode goes wrong, when i install the latest patch the database works fine but as i said i cant use the latest patch on my game.

Thanks for this.

Quick question Mr. Forbsie...

I used to do a regular FM Data Update on my website which I'm going to relaunch as a general football article/FM website in the pre-season. However, for now I'm going to continue using it as a place to download the data update.

As you've already done everything I was preparing to do, would you mind if I used your update as a starter? I've changed a few things for my own club (Burnley - Graham Alexander's ratings, for instance, are way too high) and will be welcoming suggestions from fans of clubs in the next few weeks.

I will, of course, give full credit to you and would like to suggest that you can host your own update on my servers for free, should you wish.

I await your response eagerly :)

Good work.

Thanks for this.

Quick question Mr. Forbsie...

I used to do a regular FM Data Update on my website which I'm going to relaunch as a general football article/FM website in the pre-season. However, for now I'm going to continue using it as a place to download the data update.

As you've already done everything I was preparing to do, would you mind if I used your update as a starter? I've changed a few things for my own club (Burnley - Graham Alexander's ratings, for instance, are way too high) and will be welcoming suggestions from fans of clubs in the next few weeks.

I will, of course, give full credit to you and would like to suggest that you can host your own update on my servers for free, should you wish.

I await your response eagerly :)

Good work.

When you're taking data requests, can you send me a PM, there are a couple of changes for Rubin Kazan which I think should be added, for everyone else to use.

Energy firm Npower has signed a three-year deal worth £21m to become the new sponsor of the Football League.

The utility provider will replace Coca-Cola, whose contract expires at the end of this season.

The League's three divisions will be known as the Npower Championship, Npower League 1 and Npower League 2.

Perhaps good to check on the rankings of some international teams?

The new Fifa world ranking top 10:

1. Brazil (1611)

2. Spain (1565)

3. Portugal (1249)

4. The Netherlands (1221)

5. Italy (1184)

6. Germany (1107)

7. Argentina (1084)

8. Engeland (1068)

9. Croatia (1052)

10. France (1044)

Archived