The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok soooo with madrid i am 3 pts behind the leaders (gaz) and 1 pt behind 2nd place (barca) and i play them both in a month's time.

I am in the semi finals of the Uefa cup and i have the 2nd best straight win streak and games without losing streak in the league after barca.

and the board are UNSATISFIED with me and i am now insecure icon_smile.gif

if i get the sack i will be going on a huge rant powered by my rage involving chris' router and my sexual pleasure (:p)

hehe jk, i really am gutted though, i have no idea what to do, guess i have to just keep on winning but its amazing, i will never EVER manage real madrid in any game. ever again icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Here Az I lost four games and drew two and won two, went from a healthy second to fourth ( That what I get for deciding to actually do the training manually and back to an adjusted 442) and the board loves me. I think Real expect that second place so they might get off your back if you can get the better of Barca.

Steve Gald you better mate.

So there is unfinished business

Will Betis claim fourth and a CL place?

Will Az be in a job by the end of the season?

Will Reidy survive his relegation Battle?

Will Celta battle up from there respectable 6th ?

Will Gaz take title and win that allusive CL final ?

Will Bod continue building or jump ship?

Or are we all and I quote “all a bunch of Fuds�

should be fun icon_biggrin.gif

Bod will continue building if his board back him financially. Right now , Murcia cant compete with the big boys in terms of either transfer fees or wages, but they definetely can in terms of heart , guts , and sheer aggression.

If a few players leave in the summer and the wage bill comes under control , Murcia could do very well indeed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

So there is unfinished business

Will Betis claim fourth and a CL place?

Will Az be in a job by the end of the season?

Will Reidy survive his relegation Battle?

Will Celta battle up from there respectable 6th ?

Will Gaz take title and win that allusive CL final ?

Will Bod continue building or jump ship?

Or are we all and I quote “all a bunch of Fuds�

should be fun icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

forgotten my name, Mr Betis???

celta.gif

lastest scores

Valladolid 0-0[a]

Alaves 3-0[h]

Valencia 0-2[a]

Sevilla 2-0[a]

Murcia 0-0{h]

R.Madrid 1-3[a]

Espanyol 1-1[h]

Betis 2-0[a]

Deportivo 2-0[h]

Salamanca 4-1[a]

the run in

Mallorca[a]

Osasuna[h]

Malaga[h]

Rayo[h]

Villarreal[a]

At.Madrid[h]

Barcaelona[a]

am sure there one more???????

bugger thats mucked up my post now

but anyway , as Mr Betis quoted:Will Celta battle up from there respectable 6th ?

to right we will , am gunning for 4th spot icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Lol Davie I just typed you as Celta don’t ask me why icon_biggrin.gif

4th spot, I hope not hopefully Betis can stay there, mind you the way they played last session who knows they were finding it tough back to the old 442 and not liking the new training. icon13.gif

Must bring in a fitness coach they looked and I quote “as fit as an asthmatic Ant with heavy shoppingâ€

If it comes down to the last match for 4th I’ll get my coat I play Mr Valencia……

icon_frown.gif

Guest sav112

Spanjocks-Betis.gif

Manager Mambo sat in his office at the training ground looking at the league table, Celta would play on the weekend with Betis playing Valencia on the following Tuesday. Both Clubs need the points, Celta had dropped three points to Barca in the second last match of the season which had given a rather tired and out of form Betis some breathing space with them winning there second last match but only just to give them a three point lead in fourth.

Celta would need to win and there form was good, they looked a sure bet for the three points to go 4th on goal difference. Betis had the mother of all last games with Valencia at home and they needed the 3 points to win the title off Barca. It looked grim as the tickets for Celta’s last match dropped in front of Savio at his desk.

Mambo got to his seat with a few of the Celta fans shouting there appreciation of him being there, the match was a bit of a blur with Mambo’s mind on other things like how do you get a draw playing best team in spain? He sat there scribbling a formation 4-5-1 with that packed midfield he might just pull it off. A roar went up in the stadium Celta had won and Betis had it all to do….Celta fans chanted something about Betis and them being Scum and 4th was there’s.

Match Day Betis V Valencia

The players walked in to the changing room, Savio standing by the tactic board.

“ Right lads I ask only one thing we give it our all, we will not go down without one hell of a fight Yesâ€

“Yes†– Betis Team

“Right see that picture I stuck on the wall, see that managers smile, he thinks 4th is his and so does the fans so lets wipe the smile off his face and shut up those fans big timeâ€

“This scum are going to win 4thâ€

The stadium was pack to the rafters as teams walked out, Savio shook the Valencia managers hand, it was game on.

Savio looked to the heavens as thw whistle blew.

Goal Betis 1-0

Goal 2-0

Goal 3-0

A person shouted out of the horde “ The title’s over†and Mambo could have sworn it was fellow manager Stefano Bodragueno. As he turned to look.

Goal 3-1

HT

Savio in the changing Room

“Ok lads your playing a blinder, that loss of a goal before half time was unfortunate but lets keep our focusâ€

SH

Goal 3-2

Goal 3-3

Savio “slow the game down, Ref , Ref we are making two sub, right lads keep it tightâ€

Five minutes later

Savio “ Ref another Subâ€

Final whistle

Savio jumps in the air “we did it , we actually did itâ€

Crowd Chant “ Celta Celta read the points – Celta read the pointsâ€

The season over time to reflect

“Whats that? The Valencia job you say I’ll be right overâ€

icon_biggrin.gif

celta.gif

Mallorca 3-1[a]

Osasuna 1-1[h]

Rayo 6-0[h]

Villarreal 0-0[a]

At.Madrid 2-0[h]

Barcelona 1-3[a]

Sevilla 2-0[h]

Some Spanish Report

"finished 5th, 1pt behind Real Betis, another great run in from celta where did is go wrong this season?"

Juan Ibanez " i can't fault my boys they fought to the death, one defeat in 12 games , and that defeat was from the Champions Barcelona,3 draws and 8wins "

SSR "the Valencia job"

JI "i would never lower myself"

SSR "plans for next season"

JI "no comment"

SSR " have you spoke to Mambo yet"

JI "yes , he wanted his money from the bet"

realsociedad.gif

Last Episode On the Kebab Shop Chronicles: The Mighty Sociedad Achieved wonders with their semi-mediocre squad (in relation to Barca and Valencia) not only finishing 3rd in the La Liga but also gaining a CL spot. All was going well, and surely the Sociedad freight train could not be stopped...

The Kebab Shop Chronicles S2xE1: The Offer

It was a typical hot summer's day in the city of San Sebastián, and everyone was preparing for the new season. Az was in his office gazing out at the training field as his players came back from their 3 week holiday, 4 for the brazilians. He Sighed to himself, it was going well at the club, but something just wasn't right. The Club's finances were pitiful, they failed to make a decent profit from the season before as all the money gained was given for transfer fee, and that was a measly 15 Million (measily compared to the likes of what the real championship challenging teams got). He was unsatisfied with the way the president was running the club, it was almost as if they were happy with strokes of luck and flukey good results, Az wanted a more ambitious board, one that would use this recently aquired rise to their advantage and offer all the support they could for the inevitable possiblity of a Championship. No, he didn't want to be at the helm of a club that would arise to success one year then face the depths of relegation battling for the next five seasons.

As these questions were running through his head he was hopelessly sitting at his desk and after a long time decided not to worry about the club this year and go as far as he could with the current one. He looked at the note from the President of the club...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Well Done Laddeh,

We knew ye could do it an' proud of ye. Now we gat a reason to parteh about and get drunk for days and days as the board of directors. Ah'd invite ye but ye gat a team to manage an' it wouldn't be ethical to invite yer and yer team, but we'll parteh fer ya no worries.

After planning meh party schedule ah 'ave decided to give yer 15M in transfer fees (Ah would give 20M but me'll be spending all that on hookers n' booze ya see, we gat alot of board members). Spend it well laddeh and buy someone that will make us celebrate even more next year. Amen.

El Presidento

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At that moment Lorry stepped into the room...

"Hi boss, my my you look sad, what's wrong"

"nothing much, someone's spending all my money on booze and women"

"ah I see why you're bothered"

"I'm bothered that i can't take part to be honest"

Lorry sat down in front of Az's desk and threw a paper consisting of 230 names

"Lorry, what the feck is this?"

"It's our shortlist sir"

"For feck's sake, its called a SHORTlist for a

reason ya know"

"oh right... I'll have my scouts assess each one and tell me who's really worthy sir"

"Don't bother i'm not gonna buy anyone"

"but sir... why??"

Az took a deep breath and assumed his `explain something to Lorry` position.

"You see Lorry, whatever i spend goes out of the club finances and we'll be in the red again with no money, and get yet another crappy budget next year... we've already won the fans over and i can't be arsed to get anyone else, we've already got Ben Arfa come in as an alternative for Pedersen and that works for me..."

"oh i see sir, yes yes you're right. so what do we do?"

"Just wait for the season to start and do what we can in the CL I guess"

"Ah... I feel you sir"

"Lorry, you're not black, and more importantly I'd never have you `feel` me."

"many apologies sir"

"right thanks for the research anyway, but you can go now"

"right ho sir... heeey sir guess what, I read an article about you in the paper sir, and they called you "World Class Manager". That's gotta be something sir... well anyway g'day I'll be off"

Lorry stepped out of the room, Az looked through every newspaper on his desk to find those ego boosting words.

It was tenm days into august and there was only three weeks left for the league to officially begin, the team had been training together for 3 weeks now and seemed ready for the new season. They managed to beat Feyenoord in the Qualifying rounds of the CL.

That success was overshadowed by a bigger event in the media however. An event that shook spain to its core. Real Madrid manager Camacho had been sacked the day before and everybody was speculating who would come in his place. It was quite an event for Madrid but it was inevitable after they finished 6th in the league that season.

Az was making plans for the new season considering the possible chaotic situation of Madrid... and just at that moment, the phone rang.

"Hello, Az here, If you're a citizen of San Sebastián wanting my autograph please dial 2 and hang up, if you're a tax collector after my salary, hang up straight away, if you're a relat..."

"Mr.Az? Hello I am the Director of Football at Real Madrid"

"Oh... hi"

"We have noticed what you have done with that crap team and want to recruit you as a manager"

"wow... well... i'm flattered but I can't leave my team at the moment. Besides there's only 3 weeks for the season to start, and it would be hard for me to get things together at your club before the season starts. Be it new signings, understanding and adapting to the players, the players adapting to me, the fans recognizing me as their new coa..."

"We're gonna give you 88M transfer funds and 1.5 Million per week Wages"

"Where do I sign?"

Will Az take over the Madrid Job, If he does, Will he be able to get it in Shape within 3 weeks and do well in the League and Uefa cup? All up in the next episode of the Kebab Shop Chronicles

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Ah the ex home of one Roonster.

I'm playing footy from 8-9 again so will be on after that, hopefully more alert too!

10 days without booze \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah that new girl of yours keeping you in line then chris???

well she is the wrong size of 50 what do you expect icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoopsfan1967:

can i ask how you created the banners at the start of the thread, the ones that have a teams badge amd name then the managers name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

with a little bit of magic and a slave called John Paul Remington , but we look after him really well.

1st up lads Gaz might not make tomorrow, but if thats the case, he should be on tuesday to make up for monday.

so just double check tomorrow 1st ,as he may be on

cheers

Guest sav112

I’ll have to stop saying yes to things, before I knew it was saying aye no prob’s when my friend wants help hanging a new kitchen roof. So I’m off to sunny Bothwell tonight, killer I was going to chill and watch the Chelsea game as well and him and his future wife hate football. icon_frown.gif

So guys I hope you get a game but don’t play too much will you

icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

Thanks Davie for keeping up-to date over my friends MSM ( Didn’t leave till 3am and still did not see the Liverpool goal) especially the Gubbing I got from Barca. I know Valencia got there first points in the bag both in the league and CL and even better I’ve got Celtic in my group, lets see it’s 2010 so I guess John Heartson is still there with Varga. icon_biggrin.gif

Hope were up for Thursday so I can look at the money I’ve got to spend in the new year.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azmodai:

just kidding :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i hope they stuff you icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

sav i was 1-0 up against you , and then bang, i blinked and then i was 3-1 down icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what can I say but icon14.gif

excellent both of in cl groups

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Davie, you able to get that league table up?

Want to know if my ass man managed to carry on his 0% win record. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spanish League was posted 2 seconds after the last games where played

oh not forgetting Gaz Italian League

celta.gif

with season 2010/11 under way

Ibanez keeps up his annnual signing of a Scot , to bring Kevin Thompson in to the folder, the Scottish attacking right midfield player,a free from Newcastle, settled into his new surroundings by scoring on his debut against Villarreal,and with many keeping there eye on the Celta forward Alfonso Roberto Delgado ,to see if he can make the grade and show the Spanish media why Ibanez paid £6.5m just over 2 years ago , as many thought he was crazy buying this player who failed at Lazio. but so far Delgado has been outstanding scoring a goal a game.

with Celta sititng in a good postion so early in the season , could this be there season?????????

league

Villarreal 3-1[a]

Valencia 1-3[a]

Malaga 2-0[h]

Racing 3-0[h]

Murcia 4-0[a]

The Scum 0-2[h]*

Barcelona 3-1[h]

R.Sociedad 3-2[a]

Ufea Cup

M.Tel-Avia 3-0[h]1-0[a]1st Rd

Roma 2-0[h]Grp F

Levski(Sofia)4-0[a]Grp F

Spanish Cup

Lemona 7-0[a]1st rd

*work it out yourself icon_razz.gif

espanyoqqqJPG.bmp

Given the boot

The following players were punted by the gaffer in order to reduce the wage bill and free room for new players.

Sergio, Ronaldo, Marc Betran. Xavier, Manu, Roberto, Francisco, Bueno, Dani, Carmona, Jesus, Asensio, Fran, Eduardo, Montes, Jose, Torrado and Vincenzi.

Horacio Peralta moved on to Depro for 9.75M and Levi moved to Racing for 950k.

Welcome

The fine footballers that were to join Espanyol this season are....

Jurgen Colin on a 2.2M move from PSV.

Youssouf Hersi on a 3.1M move from Heerenveen.

Jose Manuel Reina on a 2.9M move from Villarreal.

Sorin on a 525k move from Sevilla.

Claudiu Andrei Keseru in a 2.5M move from PSG.

Jose Julian De la Cuesta in a 6M move from Reggina.

Fernando Meira in a bosman from Stuttgart and Collins John in a bosman from Fulham.

The squad is certainly thin and in need of depth however the manager is delighted with the start made to the season. The team has won every game while he has been in charge and while the ass man has struggled Espanyol sit in a comfortable 8th position.

In other news Fabio Aurellio, star left back has been poached by Fiorentina as he was unprotected!

Archived