The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

¡Gaz, es thats terribles que usted necesita el babelfish traducir su español! ¡Vergüenza en usted, sus padres y sus padres de los padres!

¡encima del Athletico!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sav112

Bien espero a hasta luego entonces después del juego sueco, estará bien conseguir a mis jugadores en para la siguiente temporada.

Más tarde

Savio

Guest sav112

post your team up so we can have a look on this page. Bod FC would be interesting to see before another four games are played lol

that Bul Def i took cost me points with that 5-0 lol

Chris

Ill take it off you if you want, as long as you dont mind a msn file transfer time of about an hour??

HOW WOULD EVERYONE BE FOR A QUICK WEDNESDAY NIGHT SESH?? SAY 9:30 AGAIN?? JUST SO THURSDAY AS ALL GAMES AND NO F@CKING AROUND??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

post your team up so we can have a look on this page. Bod FC would be interesting to see before another four games are played lol

that Bul Def i took cost me points with that 5-0 lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok , dunno if this will work if you dont have MS Office installed , but ill work on grabbing a JPG for it for anyone who cannae see it.

http://homepages.manx.net/kurashima/clan_ff_teams.xls

Hi

Sorry scrap wed night idea im out the road and i wont make it back in time.

I now have the save game so we will start the league 7 ish on thursday to chug on thru preseason.

Any probs??

Tonights not good for me at aw i'm afraid however I am available for Thursday.

I personally would rather start at half 9 once the footy is finished but if demand is for 8 I will boot it up.

Cheers,

Chrisooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guest sav112

Might not be able to make tonight icon_frown.gif, lets hope I can keep my job over the two last games. If I get back I’ll look in.

Let’s all hope England get some points, aye right!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif No seriously I have two of them in my F.F.T

icon14.gif

Guest sav112

Sorry just got this!

Below is a copy of a Flood Warning from Scottish Power:

Scotland placed on a major flood alert. All areas of Scotland were last night placed on high alert as a major flood is expected this morning.

This is thought to have been caused by most of Scotland pishing themselves laughing at the England result.

Right!

Understandably folks wanna watch the footy, so how bout this?

Chris boot the game up at 7 spot on, then we play the two games till end of season. we finish season before half 7 and we all go on hols till aug 1st noone will have an advantage and have signed players from us, and to be honest with the budgets you get the players you will be buying will still be there and can be bought at a later date??

We then play again at half 9

EVERYONE COOL WITH THAT???

s

betis.jpg

Betis Stunned

Betis Boss Eon Santos has been stunned by his teams shock crash at the 3rd Qualifying round of the Champions League to Croation Side NK Dinamo.

Betis crashed to a 2-0 defeat in both legs, to leave the spanairds with only the Uefa cup as some form of consolation prize.

Betis didn't play bad just simply didn't play good enough or create any chances for front pairing of Larsson and Cantanha, maybe the games came to early in the season and Betis found there player out of shape and un-prepared for the direct football of Dinamo.

With only 3 million of a transfer kitty new players have been hard to come by as Santos refuses to simply by players for the sake of it, and will only add to the quality thats at the club.

Betis now have league duty and an opening game against Real Madrid to prove that they can build on last seasons 4th place finish.

The only knee jerk reaction to the Champions League exit, see's Santos drop Goalkeeper Prats who he clearly blames for more than one of the goals lost.

Ok Boys and Girls. Week 1 of Euro 2004 is over, and the scores are on the doors.

http://homepages.manx.net/kurashima/euro2004_week1_playerscores.htm

http://homepages.manx.net/kurashima/euro2004_leaderboard.htm

As you can see , the "Heavyweights" are being trounced by a rank outsider, and certain individuals are probably wishing it was the transfer window already.

Guest sav112

The football god’s have been kind thus far icon_biggrin.gif, I just wish I had not taken Henry. But then again he has to score at some point with his talent. The Bulgarians were a let down and I thought Jeremies was a main stay in the German side. Doh

So the Spanish league is finished and I hope I’m still in the hot seat for Celta, so I can build the team.

I am highly doubtful for Thursdays action so would anybody object to changing it to Wednesday or Friday this week?

If it is going to cause some hassle if someone could let me know when they are available to grab the file of me that would be braw & dandy.

Betis are out of the Champions League because the Galatasary keeper is as good as I hope the Croat keeper is tonight.

icon_frown.gif

Guest sav112

You have to stick to the normal 4-4-3 or 4-4-2 formations and the original £50million budget. But you are no longer restricted to just two players from any one nation.

The Window closes when the first quarter-final kicks off at 7.45pm on Thursday. From then on its double points in our unbeatable game.

New players will start scoring for you only after the window closes. Likewise, anyone you have dumped will have their score frozen for the remainder of the tournament.

Question say for example I take Larrson do you get the points he has amassed so far? And if I dump for example Ruud van Nistelrooy do I loose his points or are they frozen?

I went to the sun site but it was not working so I could not get a look at the player scores and price.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

_You have to stick to the normal 4-4-3 or 4-4-2 formations and the original £50million budget. But you are no longer restricted to just two players from any one nation.

The Window closes when the first quarter-final kicks off at 7.45pm on Thursday. From then on its double points in our unbeatable game.

New players will start scoring for you only after the window closes. Likewise, anyone you have dumped will have their score frozen for the remainder of the tournament.

_

Question say for example I take Larrson do you get the points he has amassed so far? And if I dump for example Ruud van Nistelrooy do I loose his points or are they frozen?

I went to the sun site but it was not working so I could not get a look at the player scores and price. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you take Larsson , you get whatever points he scores in the Quarter Finals (assuming Sweden make it). You do NOT get any of his existing points. You do NOT lose any of the points your existing players have even if you transfer them out. As soon as the Group Stages finish , the points are frozen , and any transfers are then applied. The "New" team then scores points at the new "Double Points" rate from the first quarter final match.

Guest sav112

Sorry another few Euro 04 questions icon_biggrin.gif

I take it we have till midnight on the 23rd to send you our three transfers? One need’s to know if Holland are getting kicked out or make it.

And because I pocketed 500K when I bought the team for 49.5M can I use this 500K to add to my transfers kitty to take it up to 50M.?

PS Thursday is fine by me for the Spanish game.

Sorry another few Euro 04 questions icon_biggrin.gif

I take it we have till midnight on the 23rd to send you our three transfers? One need’s to know if Holland are getting kicked out or make it.

And because I pocketed 500K when I bought the team for 49.5M can I use this 500K to add to my transfers kitty to take it up to 50M.?

PS Thursday is fine by me for the Spanish game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you can spend up to £50M , so you still have an extra £500k to spend (Sy only spent £47.5 , so he has an extra £2.5M to spend).

Yes , i will accept transfers right up till kickoff of the 1st quarter final, since as you say, the Dutch/Germans have to be fight it out for 2nd place.

And Thursday is fine for me for the Spanish game.

Guest sav112

Sorry I was on the assumption that John Paul was hosting on Thursday, when I read you could not make it on Thursday Steve. Half 9 is fine with me.

Got my transfers worked out for the Euro 04 now that that Henry has started scoring. icon14.gif

“Mon the Portuguese!†icon_biggrin.gif

And that’s even with it being a disaster for my FFT if the Englanders don’t get through.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndyJ:

Are we only allowed 3 transfers? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes

but for the final stages , you can now have up to 5 players in the same squad (previously it was 2). Hence , pack your team with players from the squad you think is gonna win!

Hi Guys

I will not make the session on Thursday, going to the Portuguese embassy (Pub) to cheer on my fellow figos!

Boy will i be hung over, even more so if porto can stick it to the puddin munchers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sy:

Hi Guys

I will not make the session on Thursday, going to the Portuguese embassy (Pub) to cheer on my fellow figos!

Boy will i be hung over, even more so if porto can stick it to the puddin munchers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh dear, can anyone help, one life required aberdeen way, pronto icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi

I can play tonight if anyone is up for it????

A normal session time or we could start at 9:30 if you lot want???

Deano, i can understand your agrivation after the croatia game but as the english press rave about Waynes World and endless other carp slogans Scotland unites behind the opposition to see you dumped out of euro 2004 or yer @ss!

I long to hear the commentry:

"Beckham, gets the ball to Rooney, he drives at the defence! Go on wayne, do it for England! (SNAP!) OH MY GOD! What a horrible challenge by Carvahlo. Oh im not sure the bone should be exposed like that! Oh theres blood everywhere!......"

Up the Portugal!

Guest sav112

That’s a bit strong “Snap†a crack would suffice! icon_biggrin.gif

Only joking leave the Gazza clone alone.

Hold that Van the man just scored his second, dam I had my transfers all worked out with the German’s getting through, if Holland get in I cant dump him! He looks on fire.

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

ok lads , 21 hours left to get yer transfers in/

With the germans going out, i have more bodies to remove icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just sent my transfers to your hotmail address. icon14.gif

Out come the Spanish, German and Italian duds and in go 3 of England's finest. icon_frown.gif

Holders - Valencia

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Deportivo | | 5 | 4 | 0 | 1 | 13 | 4 | +9 | 12 |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Real Madrid | | 5 | 4 | 0 | 1 | 8 | 5 | +3 | 12 |

| 3rd | | Barcelona | | 5 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 12 | 3 | +9 | 10 |

| 4th | | Atlético Madrid | | 5 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 7 | 4 | +3 | 10 |

| 5th | | Villarreal | | 5 | 3 | 0 | 2 | 9 | 8 | +1 | 9 |

| 6th | | Albacete | | 5 | 3 | 0 | 2 | 8 | 5 | +3 | 9 |

| 7th | | Alavés | | 5 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 9 | 8 | +1 | 8 |

| 8th | | Celta | | 5 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 6 | 6 | 0 | 8 |

| 9th | | Ciudad de Murcia | | 5 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 9 | 6 | +3 | 8 |

| 10th | | Osasuna | | 5 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 9 | 9 | 0 | 7 |

| 11th | | Mallorca | | 5 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 6 | 5 | +1 | 6 |

| 12th | | Valencia | | 5 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 4 | 0 | 6 |

| 13th | | Sevilla | | 5 | 1 | 3 | 1 | 7 | 6 | +1 | 6 |

| 14th | | Valladolid | | 5 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 7 | 9 | -2 | 5 |

| 15th | | Málaga | | 5 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 8 | 11 | -3 | 5 |

| 16th | | Zaragoza | | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 8 | -4 | 4 |

| 17th | | Almería | | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 10 | -6 | 4 |

| 18th | | Real Sociedad | | 5 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 10 | -6 | 4 |

| 19th | | Betis | | 5 | 1 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 10 | -5 | 3 |

| 20th | | Espanyol | | 5 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 9 | -8 | 1 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|</pre>

Archived