Gainsborough......

Just started a game with the BSN team Gainsborough due to it being a fairly local club. Anyone got any advice, tips etc. that will see me get into the League at the very least. I'm looking to get into the Football League within 2-3 seasons. Which means if I can, I want 2 promotions in 2 seasons. I think this is achievable as they already have some decent players with League experience. When I get into the league, I want to build from there and hopefully take them very far. So, anybody got tips or advice you could offer me. I don't neccesarily want players names to sign as I want to do it by myself!

Thanks is advance,

(Grimsby Town Fan)

Cheers pal. Do you go to the games often? If so, what's the average attendanced and who are your best players. Being a Grimsby fan, I know you've signed a couple of our old players who are preety decent at that level, especially Phil Barnes and James Hunt who were decent players for us! Any others who stand out?

Cheers pal. Do you go to the games often? If so, what's the average attendanced and who are your best players. Being a Grimsby fan, I know you've signed a couple of our old players who are preety decent at that level, especially Phil Barnes and James Hunt who were decent players for us! Any others who stand out?

I'll admit that I haven't been on the Northolme since Chris Waddle was playing for Worksop!

I'd say Luke Beckett is the other name that will stand out at that level, sure to get goals given the service.

Average attendance IRL is around 300, not sure what it will be like on FM.

Best thing to do is go to all the local teams and get their young players on loan. More likely to get players from teams close to your club. I got a Northampton striker on a save as Corby Town and he was banging them in for me.

Archived