Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Please please please make games between lower league and premier league sides more realistic.

Often when I'm a League 1 or League 2 team, I'll play a friendly against someone like Sunderland, and lose 8-0. That wouldn't happen in real life, it would be close like 2-0, maybe 3-0. Yet if you're a League 2 team playing against a Rymans League team, you'll lose 5 times out of 10.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An idea I posted on susie:

Seeing managers talk with their assistents constantly, taking their advice. I think in the game, assistant managers should also give you tactical advice during the game and also while creating tactics. Ala "your a*s man thinks the player would exel in free role", "you should bring no. 11 on, he's eager to play and prove a point" etc.

Would make game lot more realistic and also would help out newbies a lot. And then having a good assistant manager actually is a great advantage.

Edit: I see an half-similiar idea on top of the page.

More relationship with chairmen...maybe meetings where you discuss targets and what not...

When subbing a player on you can say something inspirational...

Agents play a much bigger part in game...

Better quality Of regens...

Less Bugs...

Less silly transfer fees...

Most of these things have been said but it i beleive these things would make an amazing game a bit better...

It's a great game but it could get better...

Some of the ideas that I have seen on the previous pages which I fully agree with/really like are:

Improve media coverage, don't make me say the same thing again and again in response to the same question. I really like the idea of press conferences if there was a way to get that in the game.

Job interviews when you apply for a new job.

Better team talks, sometimes the choices you get are rubbish.

More interaction with the board - a monthly meeting could be really good I think.

Improved transfers - prices do go mad after season 1. Also, irl chief execs are very often the people who negotiate transfers and contracts - I'd like the option of giving the board a list of positions and players I want and seeing what they can come up with. No manager gets a free reign on that and new contracts like you do in the game so it should be more a two-way thing with your board.

Ditto for your staff for the above with your coaching staff and scouts and physios. Doesn't have to be all about players either - Let your physios ask for new equipment, better facilities so you can take the ideas to the board meetings if you want.

Also, One thing that gets right on my nerves is that the Ass Man is always set to sort out new contracts for youth players and he seems to just offer deals all over the place. It's my fault for forgetting to turn it off as soon as I start a game but it's ridiculous that he offers deals to players but his report to you says offload him in the near future.

Finally, pretty much every decent sized club has a club doctor, this should be in the game.

I would love to be getting contact with agents before the season with them offering me players to sign like they do in real life. Would be very useful in lower leagues as well as leagues like the MLS and the A League who always sign obscure foreginers who offer themselves to the club.

I would love to be getting contact with agents before the season with them offering me players to sign like they do in real life. Would be very useful in lower leagues as well as leagues like the MLS and the A League who always sign obscure foreginers who offer themselves to the club.

That is quite a good idea but I think it would start to get annoying because many of the players would be constantly offered to the club but if there was an option like to say "I am not interested in this player you offering- please do not ask again" or something like that, it would become less annoying but great idea though:D

I think also training should also play a bigger part in the game and it should also become more detailed. It would be brilliant if we could make a team excel in one area of their game by working on it. For example, you could get your team constantly working on set pieces or watching their previous games more, and therefore the side should be be better as set pieces or adapt quicker to your tactics.

I would also like to tweak small problems with players for example taking a player aside and getting him to work on his strength and he could take initiative to do so.

Please please please make games between lower league and premier league sides more realistic.

Often when I'm a League 1 or League 2 team, I'll play a friendly against someone like Sunderland, and lose 8-0. That wouldn't happen in real life, it would be close like 2-0, maybe 3-0. Yet if you're a League 2 team playing against a Rymans League team, you'll lose 5 times out of 10.

No offence, but are you sure you're not just a crap manager? :p

It's a great game but it could get better...

Some of the ideas that I have seen on the previous pages which I fully agree with/really like are:

Improve media coverage, don't make me say the same thing again and again in response to the same question. I really like the idea of press conferences if there was a way to get that in the game.

Job interviews when you apply for a new job.

Better team talks, sometimes the choices you get are rubbish.

More interaction with the board - a monthly meeting could be really good I think.

Improved transfers - prices do go mad after season 1. Also, irl chief execs are very often the people who negotiate transfers and contracts - I'd like the option of giving the board a list of positions and players I want and seeing what they can come up with. No manager gets a free reign on that and new contracts like you do in the game so it should be more a two-way thing with your board.

Ditto for your staff for the above with your coaching staff and scouts and physios. Doesn't have to be all about players either - Let your physios ask for new equipment, better facilities so you can take the ideas to the board meetings if you want.

Also, One thing that gets right on my nerves is that the Ass Man is always set to sort out new contracts for youth players and he seems to just offer deals all over the place. It's my fault for forgetting to turn it off as soon as I start a game but it's ridiculous that he offers deals to players but his report to you says offload him in the near future.

Finally, pretty much every decent sized club has a club doctor, this should be in the game.

love the idea of getting the board involve with the transfers ... just give a shortlist of players and the board should try n negociate themselves

basically better media coverage of matches and more business side to things example = what type of sponsor would you like, pick a feeder team yourself ...

Hi, I'm new here. I'm still playing FM2007 so I don't know if these have been established in 2008.

- Conditional farrows/barrows. These would allow to recover some of the flexibility of the old with ball/without ball screen , without sacrificing ease of making in-game changes. To explain with an example, if an MC has a conditional farrow to AMC, it means that if the team has the ball in the offensive half of the pitch, the player moves forward to the AMC position (likewise, an MC with a DMC conditional barrow would indicate the player to move back if the opposing team has the ball in your own half). I split the pitch in halves for this example, but if this could be made to work splitting it on thirds, it would be better.

- Weight average ratings according to the minutes a player plays each game.

- When I add new countries to the EU using the editor, EU players still count as foreigners in their leagues. Please fix this.

Plus the stuff that has already been mentioned. Specially taking charge of youth NTs without having to manage the senior NT as well, more team talk options...

EDIT: Something I just remembered, give us some incentive to take higher salaries.

Somethings I would like added include:

1. Changing Competition Reputation not static

2. Better International Game - currently cannot organise pre-tournament friendlies and sometimes cannot organise friendlies until September of year. Also better choosing of hosts for tournaments and get news items telling the countries bidding and what one was chosen to host.

3. Get news item knowing stadium to host Continental finals rather than only find out when the final is about to be played.

4. Be able to create competitions in editor (doubt this will be added)

5. Better training model

6. More variety in media

7. Possibility of randomness to maybe have changes in competitions in future e.g. maybe get a news item that UEFA has decided to expand Euros in future or a new rule restricting foreigners in Premier League. This is to make game seem more realistic and not have the same thing over and over again. (doubt this will be added either)

8. Better negotiations in transfers (if i offer 25m for a player and the club wants 40m, then i offer 30m the club should say they now want 50m) and stop clubs repeatedly enquiring about a player even though I set an asking price

9. For important games have a better build up (build up for champions league final should not be same as to blue square premier game)

10. Would love if the game could be made faster (doubt it though)

11. More interaction with board members and give directors of football an active role not just be there as a name

12. Possibly the addition of more leagues (would love Japan, and more African leagues and leagues in Middle East)

13. AI to make better decisions (stadium expansion rarely happens for other clubs)

That's all I can think of right now. I think it is enough though.

Ability to add playable leagues later in the game

No point in having top Euro leagues as playable when you are in the BSS or BSN but if you could add them as playable when you get to the Championship that would be great

That is another thing I like. When you move to the Premier League after starting out at the bottom, I would like to not have the lower leagues playable.

A minor improvement I would like to see: let's say you're Arsenal and you're about to play Chelsea; you can click on the previous matches button to see the head-to-head record. Well, if you've had a nomadic career like the one I'm currently experiencing, this is fairly meaningless.

As well as seeing the head-to-heads, I'd like to see my own personal record against the team I'm playing. So, to take the Arsenal example above, I'd like to see all the matches involving teams I've managed (at the time I was managing them) against Chelsea.

The reason I say this, is that I'd love to quickly see what my record is like against Barcelona, because I remember beating them with both my PSV and Lyon sides, but I know I lost to them with Porto and Arsenal, but can't remember how I did against them when I managed Milan (or if I even played against them).

Not a major thing, but would be nice to see.

Forgot one other thing:

Top players rotting in the reserves when they get to around 33/34

In 2012 in my old game the likes of Drogba, Cavalho, Ballack, Lampard, G. Neville and Carragher were all stuck in the reserves.

In real life these players would have left to play for mid table Premier sides or good Championship teams

Probably due to the fact that attributes fall too sharply when a player hits 31/32 - IMO only physical stats should drop

technical stats should not drop - Beckham would still be able to take great free kicks when he is 40 but he wouldn't be able to last a full game

We will never see the likes of Teddy Sheringham playing in the top league in FM

you wrong mate technical stats should drop will messi be showing the same skill at 35 no physic stats are strenth in real life players lose some skill but get stronger ect shearer,giggs

There should be an option under 'Team Instructions' for Service to strikers. Similar to that of target men but instead for both forwards.

So many times have I played two quick/ small strikers with a 'short' passing style yet I see over and over again long balls and service which they cannot do anything with.

I see this as a pretty obvious and basic team instruction which needs to be added.

in real life a player must do a medical in order to transfer to a club ... which in many cases happens in the game to be fair

but when a medical can be done within an hour an the player you want lives in spain, just a bit unrealistic

the assistant manager should tell you for example, if you want to sign a foreign player now is the time to do so or when you offer a contract the player has to fly to you

in real life a player must do a medical in order to transfer to a club ... which in many cases happens in the game to be fair

but when a medical can be done within an hour an the player you want lives in spain, just a bit unrealistic

the assistant manager should tell you for example, if you want to sign a foreign player now is the time to do so or when you offer a contract the player has to fly to you

but the player would have his medical at your club anyway.so even if he was from japan it can still be done in 1 hour as he has to do it at your club.

An idea I posted on susie:

Seeing managers talk with their assistents constantly, taking their advice. I think in the game, assistant managers should also give you tactical advice during the game and also while creating tactics. Ala "your a*s man thinks the player would exel in free role", "you should bring no. 11 on, he's eager to play and prove a point" etc.

Would make game lot more realistic and also would help out newbies a lot. And then having a good assistant manager actually is a great advantage.

Edit: I see an half-similiar idea on top of the page.

Totally agree with this idea, more in depth relationship with AM and other coaches, I also think there should be more of a career link with your backroom staff, for instance if you leave for another club most managers tend to take the AM/coaches with them ?

I would also like to see meeting with player agents for transfers, possibly trying to convince target player that XYZ club is the place to be etc etc

Terms can be agreed over the phone/email, and local medical centres used...

I think one of the best ideas I have heard to date in this thread are as follows:

-The bidding process should be tweaked, just as the introduction of wage budget imporved financial control considerably. Give a lits of players that you really want, or put forward a position you're in dire need and get your General Manager/Chairman offering players.

-Also, have extra ratings of chairman that will reflect his willingness to "break the bank" for big-name signings (ie. if Chairman likes big-name signings and I am trying to bring a plyer of much better reputation to my team, the Chairman will make an exception on putting a cap on that specific player's wage, or may inject enough money one-off to pay the transfer)

-Monthly meetings with board. Board are in real life much more involved in day-to-day affairs, especially teams that have only one major stock holder, as do lots of decent teams around Europe.

-Media interaction. Since FM has never got it right and the feature has been introduced a long time ago, alter it to a certain extent. You don't need to make the manager interact a lot more, but add more 'random' news articles, particularly from your League. Eg. Magazine/Punter x predicts that player y will attract the attention of bigger clubs if he keeps playing like that. Put such articles in much more often. Generally get more feedback from experts'/fans/old players on the way the team is playing much more often, with various viewpoints on problems and remedies being put around (Eg. should chanbge to 4-4-2, ball is not going fast enogh up to the attackers).

I would really like the option to sign pre-contracts with staff.

I like to keep my backroom staff at full capacity, but when one of them retires I cannot sign a replacement until after he has retired. This means some days/weeks during pre-season when my players don't get the training they could have gotten.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but I don't have time to trawl through 29 pages.

Idea for pre-match media coverage...

In the game just before a match takes place the media usually ask you how you think the game will go. Like "Do you agree your team should win comfortably?" You then get to answer with a few things like "I can see us beating them".

That is all cool...but after you have said those things, say for example "I can't see us winning today", you should be able to secretly tell your team that you were playing mind-games and we should win no problem.

I know this is similar to when you actually give the team talk but your players already have the 'PR' tag next to their name due to the talk you gave to the media.

There should be a function that allows you to talk to your players before the team talk and after the media cos in my opinion your players have already assumed what you told the media is really how you feel about the game, instead of what you really think. And there doesn't seem to be a way to change that, other than the team talk function which is pretty limited.

Anyone else think this is OK or a little long-winded, i.e. too many talks?

Here goes:

I´d like to see "old" players staying in the game longer. In FM08 players over 30 turn into useless and slow-running garbage in a couple of seasons, making it pointless to sign old players (unless they are VERY good from the beginning).

I´d like to see the game AI develope youth players better.

I´d like to see the the Wayne Rooney match engine bug removed.

I´d like to see more realistic transfers and free transfers in the MLS.

Yes, this was a rant.

Other than that, to see some of the rich arabian leagues playable would be nice.

Some of these things have most likely been covered but:

- Confidence system - I like its inclusion but it's obviously bugged at the moment. I think younger players with a squad role of youngster or hot prospect should be treated differently from senior players, it seem unfair that the fans are slating a young player when I want to blood him into the first team, for example, I let him (a striker) play the last 10 minutes or so but he's not had enough time to make an impact due to us defending a lot so he gets a 6, they could definitely be less harsh and on the flipside a key player would be expected to perform well, regulary. Another thing is the fans opinion against playing the bigger clubs (Man United, Chelsea etc.), as a mid-table or below club there would be no expectation to win against these sides IRL yet in the game whenever I lose to a bigger team my fans are usually disappointed despite us playing well, usually "disappointed with lack of chances".

- Match engine - I'll probably get slated for this but here goes...I think they should revert back to the 7.0.2 match engine, no, it wasn't perfect but it had a great balance to it, it was fun and most importantly I felt that I had control over my team and that they WOULD respond to the individual instructions I give them, with 8.0.2 (I actually thought 8.0.1 was very good btw, realistic but fun as well) I think it's a bit too realistic in some aspects and the some of the fun is lost, plus I do find it predictable. I don't feel as if my players do as they are told despite them "having a strong understanding" and there's too much emphasis on set-pieces and not enough of general play, rarely will I see an opposition player skin my full-back and then their team proceed to build some great play, ending in a goal, it tends to be deflections, or players dallying on the ball which cause goals in my opinion.

- Asking your Assman for advice on tactics etc. and possibly how to stop a leaky defence or get more goals, or whether certain players would be good in certain roles. This would be judged according to their stats so sometimes the advice could be rubbish or could help.

- The media - At the moment I think it's actually alright but as always, it can be improved. Firstly, in important matches I would like to see more build-up to the game, or just something that makes it stand out from a regular match. Also, the "this player played for you before" is very annoying in the lower leagues since I tend to trial a lot of players and I get this a lot.

- Finally, individual talks for substitutes - For instance the option to tell a player to do a certain role eg. "take the ball into the corner and waste time" etc.

Definently with this idea

More on the youth academy idea

Should be able to set them up in different countries, have players coming through there and training there, you should be able to have your scouts/coaches work with and review them, and even set friendlies up with them to see how they perform in matches, with the possibility of bringing players over for trials.

Not sure if these have been mentioned but here goes anyway:

First off the transfer market - When a season starts you shouldn't just be handed a wad of cash to flourish when you feel like it. Your chairman should say something like "We have somewhere in the region of £45m - £55m to spend on transfers this season and have set a deadline of 28th July for you to return a shortlist of potential signings to us." Up until your deadline you can spend the time sending your scouts out to help you find potential signings in the recquired positions (as is possible already), searching for potential signings, and talking to agents about the availability and costs of players that you are looking to sign, giving you a relatively good idea of whether or not it would be within your budget, and therefore possible to suggest the player to board. There should then be places to place the desired players, for example, you could have Striker A (valued at £35m) and Defender A (valued at £15m) as your first options. But if Striker A was unavailable for sale and your next option, Striker B was valued at £25m, you could have a second choice Defender (B) who was valued at £25m. Or, in another case, if the board found that they could sign neither Striker A nor Striker B, they could return to you and ask you for further suggestions, giving you a chance to alter the options you first gave them at the dealine.

Secondly Confidence - A new feature in FM08 that needs improving. There are three cases when board confidence really annoys me that could probably (not that I know anything) be fixed easily. The first is when a player, listed as a back-up or rotation comes on frequently at the end of a game to rest a player and plays 10 mins, only getting a 6, is then ripped apart by the fans for playing badly. The second is when I sign a decent player, for a big club, on a free, with low wages (< £20k p/w) and he performs averagely (Balotelli springs to mind for me), the fans become disappointed with my performance in the transfer market. Finally, the third is the match confidence. Having beaten some Liga BBVAVBVABAVBA cup team 5-2 with my Valencia reserves, I then had to play R Madrid away. I won 3-1, and went to see what my fans felt...They were more pleased by my win over the Liga BBVAVBVABAVBA team than my win over rivals Madrid.

Thirdly Friendlies - Rather than let your assistant find you 8 poor teams to play, or spend ages finding big teams and when they're available, you should be able to ask your assistant to find you teams of [slightly higher/similiar/slightly lower] [reputation/ability] to you who are available on certain dates, i.e you set a period (from early July to mid August or something) and he finds you X matches against similiar teams, so your friendlies will be slightly more competitive and help you to adjust tactics to suit the quality of teams you're likely to be up against.

That's all for now

Thought of another thing:

I'd really like to have the option to report clubs for tapping up my players. In my current game, the Barcelona boss is out almost every week, praising my star striker. Before the season started, he was also very public with his wish to sign nearly every one of my senior players. I'm sick of having him in the media, trying to unsettle my squad, and I wish I could report that greedy bloathead.

Well I know this would be suggested a lot of times till now, but I still feel the a** man has to do more. I agree with a suggestion given above with the a** man giving suggestions during match. It does happen in real life afaik.

And again, once he gives the suggestion, obviously, u r the one who will take the final decision about that.

At least that way it pays to have a good a** man.

in my opinion it is still somewhat difficult to get rid of your fringe players.

so apart from offering your players, how about "arrange a meeting" with the player's agent so that the agent can propose the player to other clubs as well?

in italy it is common practice that agents go around offering their players.

and when offering a mutual termination, rather than just refusing the player should come back with a counter proposal of how much he wants to leave.

I think fringe players is a massive one - irl teams like Liverpool/Tottenham have dead weight and might not get rid of them for one reason or another but in my game they are eating up my wages and i can't stand the sight of em (I'm looking at you Taino) so coudn't care less if they went for a £1 - I just want rid of them - why is it so hard for a mediocre side to go - thats a good deal I'll buy him! for a quid! then I save £20k a week!!!!

Graphics - Ability to assign balls to a competition. It might add more feel to playing cup games vs league games.

Training - I'd like to be able to be more specific when training a player, such as making him into a type of target striker, the kind of playmaker you want, etc.

Board - I want to be able to request the type of feeder club I want, e.g., a work permit feeder club.

Editor - I'd love to be able to create/edit competitions... I hate league swapping. (Unlikely, I know.)

Match - An option for the game to 'stop' when the other team makes a tactical change. Lots of times playing extended and quick, I don't see the message that they switched from a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-4, for example.

Injuries (Match) - If a defender is hurt and on the sideline, the team should automatically fill in his spot while he is not on. You cannot make a tactical change in that short of time.

Player Interaction - Private and public would be nice... not everything public.

Tactics - Able to assign how each striker is played the ball. If I want one played to his feet and the other to run onto the ball.

Stats - I want to see Goalkeepers have a Goals Against Average, especially in the competition player stats. Also, the keepers conceded stat in the competition leaders should have a minimum games played.

Editor (again) - Ability to 'select all' or make changes to multiple items at one time. For example, if you want to clear a history, you have to delete each year one-by-one. Why not 'select all' and then just delete?

Media - Too much based on reputations... if I am near the top of the table towards the end of the season, and I am going to play a team with a much higher rep who is below me on the table, I should not get that my team "faces the impossible".

Arghhhh, i'm FC Midtjylland.. a fairly poor Danish team. I'm in the 3rd season and i won the league last season meaning im in the Champions League. I beat Olympiakos 5-1 on agg to get into the group stage, i then got Madrid, Dinamo Kiev and Steaua in my group. Beat Dianmo 3-0, Steaua 3-0 and i just played Madrid and beat them an amazing 3-1! I'm such a small side and i have very few good players.. and my fans response to that game? "Pleased". The confidence thing is just a bit above the middle.. i mean come on, if such a small unknown side in real life beat the likes of Madrid 3-1 i think they'd be a little more than just "Pleased with the amount of chances we had". It's not even like Madrid wasn't trying, that result means their now 3rd in the group and if it stays that way they won't qualify for the knockout rounds.

It's the same with all the confidence, their never ever happy and even when they are they'll always find something to moan about. I went ages not losing and i was doing brilliantly, top of the league by a long way and the board said their please but the fans are very unhappy about the 2-2 draw against Kobenhavn and it will stay in their minds for a while.. or something like that. Nobody on the confidence is EVER happy, no matter what you do. Tipped to win nothing and end up exceeding hugely in everything and you still get shat on for something.

The regens are pretty random and i rarely get many really really good ones, infact the only ones with like PA of 190+ always start at 16/17 with a CA of under 100 or around that. Then you look at the likes of Sakho, Bojan, Saivet.. all very young and start with not only good PA but good CA too, around 140. I never get this with regens...

Another feature i'd love to see is the ability to change the rules in a league, for example Italian league you can't buy more than 1 foreign player each season. I know it makes the game more realistic but it really puts me off playing in the italian league especially when a foreigner has joined the season i join them so i can't buy any foreigners till the season after. Not only is this annoying on it's own but apparently Swedish, Russian and plenty of other EU countries/players are classed as "foreigner", i know Ibrah was when i attempted to buy him.

1) I agree entirely with the comments on the board's confidence in you. With two games to go in the first season, my Newcastle side were unexpectedly six points clear at the top of the Premiership, and my board was "satisfied" with my performance. That's it. In real life, they would have been delirious.

2) It should be much easier to buy the best players from sides who have just been relegated. In real life, teams who go down want to cut costs, and the best way of doing this is sellng the best players.

I would like to see in manager(the player) information a record of reserve games and u18 games managed. Also for the game to keep a record of player states for when they player in the reserves and u18. Because when a new season starts there states for the previous reserve season are lost. I'm a man who plays all three of my teams as it helps me develop these players and also get a good look at them.

Also in terms of the irish league, there is a new division called the A championship. In this division every premier team has a reserve team in it and there is also a limerick reserve team in it too aswell as a number of other junior clubs in ireland. The winners win promotion i believe. Just thought i'd point it out just in case the irish researcher forgets, or if there isn't an irish researcher.

All the best

Another thing that just crossed my mind is the premiership clubs keeping onto loads of the reserve players till there are 24. These players don't play senor games just reserve games. Like in my Lincoln game Man Utd have signed Eckersley to a new one year deal and he hasn't played one senior game and his 23 or somthing. All the top clubs do it. its very unrealistic. I mean Liverpools reserves in my game are all good enough to play championship and some a good enough to player premier. Will this be address

FM 2008 is missing one important future. I don’t know how common it is in the UK, but we’ve seen it happen a couple of times in Copenhagen, where I’m from. Imagine:

A player X has contract expirement on the 30/6-2008 with his club Y. He signs with club Z on bosman rule on the 3rd January 2008. Now, in FM 2008 this would mean that player X will join club Z for free when his contract is to expire in the end of June. And that’s all fine. But now a days it is often seen that the club Z tries to negotiate a cheap transfer fee with club Y, in order to already take over player X in the January transfer window. Club Y gets a little cash for a player not included in the clubs future plans and with his thoughts already on club Z. The club Z gets their player 6 months before and everyone is happy.

Example: Theres this highly reputated midfielder that i'm chasing. On one of the first day of the January transferwindow i succeed to get his signature on the bosman rule in front of a whole lot of clubs. Among the next week i get an offer on one of my midfielders that is to good to refuse. I sell him. But now my squad is one midfielder down untill July. Here you should be able as manager to try and negotiate a here-and-now transfer with the players club in order to keep your squad in balance.

I know that players transfer fees tend to get lower in a window before a player can leave on bosman, but it has annoyed me for quite some time now. Bottomline: FM 2008 leaves this option completely out and that’s a shame I think. I know jack **** about how you can program such a detail, but for ex. you could imagine that the players club would tend to sell for around 20% of his normal market price.

Furthermore I haven’t experienced that theres been any impacts to the game, considering the Andy Webster case. What are your thoughts on this? I find that SI will have to do some serious impacts concerning the Webster-case to keep track with time.

Archived