Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

1. What do you mean the CHampions League & the UEFA Cup is really 1 competition?

If you qualify, you reach the KO rounds. If you get third, you reach the KO rounds of the UEFA Cup, If you get fourth, the cup ends and there's no problem.

2. Reserve League. Of course I can count it. It's 30 bloomin games long.

Do you manage the reserves to?? Bit much. O_O

The first team don't play in the reserves. You can't include cups from the first team and the reserves, as it's less congestion/strain unless you only have a complete squad of 16 or so players and no greys.

4. Why shouldn't I count the U18's League and the U18's Cup. They are competitions that my players play in aren't they?

You only have 16 players at the club adn they're all under 18?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And anyway, the cups I talk of are invitation ones aren't they?

I've got no idea what you mean by that icon_confused.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm presuming they are. I doubt you'd be forced to play in little friendly competitions.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ozzy. Your "logic" that seems to bulk competitions together if they are played in the same continent and not played at the same time seems slightly flawed.

The other bit of "logic" whereby some competitions don't count, because I have more than 16 players, and that others don't count if all my 16 players are under 18 years of age is also slightly flawed to say the least.

Well your logic that this is troublesome is very flawed as you've shown that of these '12' competitions, a few of them don't even involve the first team/A squad and, for the vast majority, require no tactical attention whatsoever (reserves, U18s etc.).

Two only count as one seeing as, even if you qualify for one or the other's KO rounds, you would be playing the same amount of matches at around the same time.

And to top it all off, from what I know, no-one's forced to participate in pre-season friendly and charitable competitions.

So your logic is exaggerated, if existant.

1> An option in the boardroom to give your chairman an ultimatum, "Sell X over-my-head and I'll quit!": It would definitely give you, as the manager, more of an influence on club affairs. Plus it will go a long way of ending the constant bitching with regards to interfering chairmen.

2> Less goals being scored at the 'keeper's front-post: In real life if a goalkeeper concedes a goal from his front post it's pretty much a cardinal sin.

3> Less goals: Once you press continue and the game proceeds to generate the results of the other teams in the game, the amount of goals that you see per match is just unbelievable.

Ozzy.

1. Maybe I'm not very good at the game, but I have been unable to win the U18's Cup in this save ever. It's now 2017, (so I would suggest that some modicum of tactical attention.

And to top it all off, from what I know, no-one's forced to participate in pre-season friendly and charitable competitions.

I have stated it aleady, but I will repeat it as you seemed to miss it the first time around.

None of the above are one-offs.

All the competitions are real tournaments and pre-coded into the game.

Why am I explaining myself to you icon_rolleyes.gif?

You want more Cup competitions. I strongly dissagree, because without adding any more, my club has already competed in 9 this season.

Originally posted by Jimbokav1971:

Ozzy.

1. Maybe I'm not very good at the game, but I have been unable to win the U18's Cup in this save ever. It's now 2017, (so I would suggest that some modicum of tactical attention.

I meant the majority of people don't bother treating the U18s and reserves like A squad management.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And to top it all off, from what I know, no-one's forced to participate in pre-season friendly and charitable competitions.

I have stated it aleady, but I will repeat it as you seemed to miss it the first time around.

None of the above are one-offs.

All the competitions are real tournaments and pre-coded into the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does that have to do with what you quoted?

Why am I explaining myself to you icon_rolleyes.gif?

I think you need to read back and read what I wrote, slowly.

You want more Cup competitions.

Close. If you had read properly, you would see that I would like 'minor cups' and gave the Kirin and Peace cups as examples.

The Kirin cup is a friendly international tournament, which hardly bulks up the fixture list. The Peace Cup is a pre-season friendly tournament.

Both I must presume are by invitation. So there's absolutely nothing wrong with my suggestion, you wouldn't be FORCED to participate if you're invited but are managing in a place like N.Ireland, and it would be a nice change if you're a midtable club (anywhere) that doesn't get to take part in the World Club Cup or get good friendly competitions. Everybody wins.

I strongly dissagree, because without adding any more, my club has already competed in 9 this season.

Read above.

WTF? I make a suggestion of adding the (likely invitational) minor cups, you rant that you're in Northen Ireland so don't want any more cups (which isn't a problem anyway), then you start insulting my logic. Then when it's explained to you yet further, you give me more attitude and rather than accepting you were mistaken, you pretend you're not going to bother replying.

Wow.

I have fond memories of the Kirin Cup last year. Scotland won it. We thumped Bulgaria 5:1 and we drew with Japan.

There are annual friendly tournaments, both internationally and at club level. It would be a nice addition to '08

Another one is the Ajax tournament.

Originally posted by SlayerX:

Is already in there in a rudimentary fashion. The rules are wrong and the name is wrong, but the tournament is still there.

Guest Cirillo47

i'd love to see a better system of seeing what the fans think of you. At the moment you get a monthly board update which gives you a short little piece from supporters but that hardly ever changes and the comments have been the same for countless versions of the game. Perhaps there should be an approval meter or graph with regular news items from fans represenattives that comment on more specific issues that are occuring in the game rather than the boring comments we get when you win something.

Also, and i'm sue that this has been mentioned before the whole transfer system could do with an upgrade. In real life clubs are tapping up players all the time. I'd love to go behind my biggest rivals back and try and sign a player. It would make rivalries greater and add a little more excitement to the game. Also the thought of getting caught and being punished is appealing too.

Originally posted by Ackter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlayerX:

Is already in there in a rudimentary fashion. The rules are wrong and the name is wrong, but the tournament is still there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you are right, but it would be better if the tournament was there every year. Not only at the start of the game.

Originally posted by acidmonkey:

something i would like

when offerd a contract from a different club for example im liverpool and real madrid offer me the job i want a option on Sack ass man and bring current one with me

brilliant idea. you should be able to bring your whole coaching staff, and if they dont want to, they can stay. this is what happens in real life so great idea

Originally posted by Random Monkey:

Setting Player Targets for the season.

Strikers to score x amount of goals, keepers / clean sheets

very nice idea. maybe should be in the contract...

if they score 20 goals, they get a hefty bonus. maybe you could do this if you had a low wage budget

Originally posted by Sir_Liam:

1. I'd like better board interaction, and more consultation when they decide to sell one of your players. My current chairman sold my star midfielder for less than we paid a year earlier, and I couldn't do anything about it. I should be able to let my disgust known, or demand that every penny we make from the sale goes towards signing a replacement. In the end the same stupid chairman restricted wages on my preferred replacement and I couldn't sign him, even though I was comfortably under my wage budget.

2. On a similar theme I should be able to ask the board to let me offer a player a little bit more money in the above circumstances. All I needed was an extra £1000 a week to offer him, and even then he would have been on a lot less than the player I had just sold. And the transfer fee for the potential replacement was much lower too.

3. Similar to number 1, when I make a board request, and they turn it down, there needs to be another way apart from issuing an ultimatum of letting them know your unhappy.

4. Clubs need to recognise long-serving players/managers a lot more. I've seen Milan loan Paolo Maldini out to Newcastle in his final year. Roma always end up putting Francesco Totti on the transfer list as well. While they may be at the end of their careers, I think they'd atleast hang around as squad players at their respective clubs, rather than being humiliated on the transfer list. Your board also don't seem to respect you as much as they should, regardless of achievement.

5. A new set-piece designer. At the moment I feel limited in what I can do with set-pieces. In real life teams will have several corner routines, but on FM you can only have 1 per tactic. I'd also like to be able to position my players exactly where I want them to be, and tell them where I want them to run on a diagram of the penalty area.

6. I'd like to be able to move the players anywhere on the tactics screen, rather then have them on the fixed positions as they are presently. That would also, I feel, end some of the confusion around what the exact effects of mentality are with regards to player positioning.

7. Player development, particularly physically can be improved. I'd like a little more control in training over what a player could work on. For example my midfielder really needs to work on his tackling. While I can focus on more defensive training, I can't focus on just tackling, and his tackling will still move up together with his other attributes, rather than quicker, as I'm focusing on it more.

8. I like the slider training, and prefer it to the old method, but I hate the way that my defenders have to do shooting to improve their composure, and that my strikers have to do defending to improve concentration. That's frustrating for me, and others I'm sure. Being able to focus on one attribute would be nice.

9. Improved realism of feeder clubs. At the moment I can request a feeder club every few months and I always get one, leaving me with a huge list of them. I don't think clubs should be having 20+ feeder clubs, no matter how big.

10. Clubs make too much money at present, particularly through merchandise feeder clubs. This results in clubs being unrealistically rich in the future.

11. A little bit more advice from your ass man would be nice at times. At the moment He gives out no tactical advice, and I feel, providing it was implemented properly, a little more advice would be welcomed by beginners, and possibly more experienced managers.

12. I'm fed up with players turning down contracts and not giving me much of a reason why. So more details on why a player has rejected an offer would be nice.

13. The new scouting system is a big improvement, especially as you're realistically restricted in where you can go. But if you have a lot of money and can only scout in one region, you should be able to ask the board if you can send a scout further afield for a while. I'm also fed up with my scouts saying a 33-year-old has-been has the potential to be as good as my best player, when it's obvious he won't fulfil it at that age.

14. I'd love to be able to criticise other team's players in the press as a mind-game, or just because I hate them. I'd also like to be able to praise my whole team if I think they're doing well, not just individuals.

2,5,6,7 and 8 are amazing ideas omg if those were in the game im sure it would be 30000 times better. great imagination please put these in the game SI

i saw someone metioning that u shud select the ticket prices. this is unrealistic as managers dont do that. however they also said something about a 3D stadium. i think that you should be able to see the advertising boards in the stadium. and sell them out to companys. also, wouldnt it be great if the pitch was at a slight angle so you could see how high the ball was in the air. because i hate when you think youre going to score, and then the ball passes straight through the net, without ever looking like it was going over. make us aware that the ball was hit high up please SI.

also, if you are 85 k under the wage budget, you should be allowed to offer 85k of wages to a player you wish to sign, provinding he is good, and the transfer window is nearing closure

1. Being able to add another league mid game would be nice. Im playing a game with only the English league active and now I would like to play in this game with other leagues to renew my interest.

2. Making it a little easier to add a picture to your manager profile would be good too.

3. Make it a little easier to sell players. If I have a player with great stats and worth £10 million, I should be able to sell him when Im offering him to clubs for £2.5 mill.

4. It annoys me when teams like Chelsea and Arsenal buy all the big players and only play them in their reserves, seems a bit pointless. I know sometimes it happens in real life, but when they pay £30 or £40 mill on 6 players, but only 1 manages to every play, somethings wrong.

5. The computer almost always scores at least once against me as soon as they change to a 424. It doesnt really matter what club they are or what tactics I am using, they always score. Seems a little unrealistic. And I doubt every club would change to this formation towards the end of the match, as different clubs should have different ways of trying to grab a goal back

Guest Cirillo47
Originally posted by adgh18:

1. Being able to add another league mid game would be nice. Im playing a game with only the English league active and now I would like to play in this game with other leagues to renew my interest.

2. Making it a little easier to add a picture to your manager profile would be good too.

3. Make it a little easier to sell players. If I have a player with great stats and worth £10 million, I should be able to sell him when Im offering him to clubs for £2.5 mill.

Acuually all three of these would be great.

i think that it would be hard to select a league once your game has alredy started because a deap of data would be missing from the time you've already spent playing the game.

being able to add your photo would be great too. But it's just a cosmetic thing so it's not that important.

Selling players is the hardest part ogf the game (IMO) Often i will buy a player for a lower league game and 4 or 5 seasons later i'm in a higher division and the player just doesn't cut it. Most of the time you have to release him on a free. Or you buy a player for a decent amount of money and he just doesn't fit in, you can't sell him and he ends up in your reserves making media comments about how he deserves a more important role in the club. In real life players like this would be snapped up straight away. you might not be able to get great money for them but you should be able to get rid of them.

Originally posted by Chilliconcarnie:

what I want: shirt #13 available if you want it in friendlies. I think its a bit harsh not having the choice to use it.

Seen it mentioned but I woudl like to re-iterate: More sensible AI squad numbering, also change the tactics around so that the defaults end up with more sensible squad numbering. We all know that #7 and #11 send to be MR and ML, with #9 and #10 usually being forwards, but this is not reflected in the tactics. I have had to spend about half an hour at the start of every incarnation of FM just to tweak all the basic tactics I use to reflect this. I know its a cosmetic thing more then anything but its the little things that make the difference.

funny i've been thinking about that for a while now but never bothered to bring it up. glad someone did.

I woudl also like to see more interaction with the squad captain, maybe having a big hoo-har over who the captain is. How about when you join a club, you are asked to pick the team captain. Say you are told who the current captain is and asked if you want to keep the current one. Then if the captain leaves the club, you are then asked again. You could also make a big fuss if you decide to strip the captain of the arm band for whatever reason.

Ok im done....

i like the 'captain fussing' idea. i also would like to have more interaction with the captain--he brings you the team's concerns, you have talks with him and if he's on the same page he'll bring the things you suggest to the team himself without being prompted, etc.

IRL the captain is fairly prominent while 'makeshift captain, twelfth alternate' isnt. in the game the makeshift captain while your captain and two alternates are injured has almost equal weight to the 'real' captain. that ain't right.

my idea:

you know how on your fixtures list you can go 'see past results'

would it be possible to go on a managers profile and go 'head to head' and see how you have fared against them in previous games (eg in my game mourinho went to AC milan so if i went 'view past results with mourinho, there would at first be some chelsea games then later some AC Milan games... and so on...)

Speaking of missing tournaments in FM, I want the U-20 World Cup and the Toulon Tournament! I know this one is hard because in FM the european countries only have u-21s, while the south american have u-20s, but it's about time we have it.

Some ideas:

1) One of the greatest things in FM now, is the immense freedom you have. You can choose almost any country and any team in the world to play with. So you can actually determine yourself how difficult you want it to be. But this freedom often makes it too tempting to choose immediately a top team and thereby the challenge disappears.

Now about what could be new:

- when you start a new game, you can choose between 2 different play modes: one like it is now (start with any team you want), and another, let's call it "Pro Mode"

- Now about the "Pro Mode": first time you play, you make a manager profile, and choose a team inside a limited selection (lower divisions teams). So you are forced to start on a low level.

- As you play, and achieve results, you can gain reputation points

- The more points you have earned, the quicker you can move up and manage better teams (quite logic)

- Off course, it would take a while until you have enought points to be, for example, Chelsea manager. In 2020, there probably won't be any Didier Drogba there. So I imagine it would be frustrating, when you finally arrived at the top teams, Chelsea isn't Chelsea anymore as it was in 2007. That's why you should be able to "export" your manager points and start a new game in season 2007-2008, starting from the manager points left over in you previous game (that you ended e.g. in 2015), and getting job offers according to your manager points.

2) My second idea, is an adaption to the player search function. It should be easier to compare players with each other. Now you can indicate,for example, to filter out all players with finishing < 15 and passing < 12. But I would like to see a function where you can create your own formula to calculate a player's ability for a certain position or role. So for example, if I'm looking for a striker, finishing is very important, pace is medium important and tackling not so important. Player X has stats:

finishing: 11

pace: 15

tackling: 16

In my formula "finishing x 3 + pace x 2 + tackling" , player X would earn 79 points or an average of 13/20. If this formula is automatically applied to all players you have selected, it's easy to see which player is most suitable for the position you're looking for.

So, I know my English is not perfect, but I think you can understand what I mean.

Guest Christian Peters

I would like to have some more statistics.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some rankings like "100 players with the most goals in premier league", "100 players with the most goals for ManU/Arsenal/..." or "100 players with the most games fors XYZ"?

It would be nice to have real data at the beginning of the game. But it would be okay too (and much easier) to start at 0, so that you only see the status from the beginning of your game.

I miss this kind of information, when I'm the manager für ~ 10 years and look back...

I believe, this would be an easy but very nice feature. icon_smile.gif

the media interaction is really lame at this point.

example: a manager i just played takes a swipe at me. i have ONE option in reply---to say that i'm not going to reply????

the whole media / team talk thing is tedious exaclty because we have far too few options. from a coding point of view several options could conceivably produce the same result, but at least we'd get the chance to say what we'd want to say.

this aspect is very 'gamey' IMO.

thought of something else i'd like to see:

line-item ability to make parts of an offer non-negotiable. for instance i'd like to offer up a player with negotiable price but 'arrange friendly' absolutely non-negotiable.

as it stands at present, if teams dont like the price they make a non-negotiable offer--not including friendly of course.

this grants me the favor of having to go through the tedious process of re-offering, sometimes dozens of times, just to get a stupid little friendly attached as a rider on the offer! annoying.

Couple of things just to make life a bit easier really:

Tactical instructions sticking to players rather than or as well as positions.

Ability to reject all loan offers. It's annoying when you're trying to shift a player and you get 10 loan offers and one cash offer and you can't 'reject all'.

My wish is for a major improvement to the match engine.

To be blunt its quite easily now the worst part of FM- whereas once it was the best.

Things like the way corners are given away by headers 30 yards from goal, or the way DCs always have to cover balls into the channels that the DR/DL already has covered are a joke.

Not to mention the ridiculous backpasses, woeful one on ones, rubbish goalkeepers, abysmal goalkeeper distribution, illogical set pieces and just the sheer amount of unforced errors we see in every game and you have an absolute mess.

Its the kind of result we expect from CM or EAs effort- and the decision to not put any match engine fixes in the 2nd patch in the face of quite obvious issues that at times ruin the sense of realism was a very poor one indeed.

I agree completely that the match engine has not progressed as well as it should have in the four or five years since it was introduced. Needs a big makeover sooner rather than later, I reckon.

I'd like to send my scouts out to search for a certain position, but at the same time to search for a player who can replace a current aging player.

For example if you are at Man U, you can tell your scouts to find a replacement for Ryan Giggs, doesnt matter where he comes from, just find someone.

This instruction can also be changed to suit what you want. Say if you want Giggs replaced now, you tell your scout to find a near if not better player. But if you think Giggs has got a few more years left, you can tell the scout to find an eventual replacement for Giggs.

This can also be used by you to find your own "Giggs" if you manage a different team. "Okay, Alex wont sell Giggs, so i want you to go and find our own"

In fm2008,

(1) I only open german bundesliga but I want to know the weekly results of english premiership, italian serie A...etc. Is that possible?

(2) During a match I only feel nervous when a second yellow card may be shown to my player, so please just make the rest card events quicker and let the match be smooth. "what is the decision going to be?" is too much and time-consuming in fm07.

(3) Controversial penalty is rediculous for a 2D match. Please do not ask me anymore.

thanks for reading

dont know whether it has been mentioned before but have your previous games experience i.e all the tournamewnts you have one etc.

so from the 2007 game you can use a save game and carry on the manager in the 2008 game. i know you can set your experience at a certain level in 2007 but i think this may be a better way

Whilst this is a massive thread, I read as much as my eyes can tollerate. I think that it would be nice to be able to apply to be U19 and U21 national manager, its something differant, but if you inderperform you can get fired, would be nice.

Also, I like the point made earlier about long standing players. Many players are crap after ages 31, but carry on plaiying till there 40 playing for Brighton. Wtg guys!

I would also love for you to start out as an assistant. Its part of management, and depending on which team you choose, your manager would dictate what you do, IE manage the first/reserve/U18 team, or advise on buying players... Whilst still retaining the ability to go straight into management.

This isn't some crazy idea for the game it's just what should be in the game already because it's what goes on in real life.

Users should be able to apply to be the U-21 international manager (or U-19) without having to be the senior squad manager.

I'm sure this would be welcomed by the FM community as it's both a way to find some young talents and boost your reputation as a manager.

For instance, Stuart Pearce was not appointed by Steve Maclaren as U-21 boss, nor did he become the senior manager first, he was simply appointed by the FA as manager.

For users who maybe have a similar reputation to pierce, but do not have the reputation to become England boss this would be particulary good.

Managers in real life can apply for U-21 jobs, so we should be able to aswell.

Does anybody have any reasons why this cannot happen or is this just something that should definately be added to the game?

For instance, Stuart Pearce was not appointed by Steve Maclaren as U-21 boss, nor did he become the senior manager first, he was simply appointed by the FA as manager.

While in Scotland the manager gets to choose who he wants in each level as manager.

One thing and one thing only will improve this game for me.... International Football. I would be willing to wait for everything else.

Users should be able to apply to be the U-21 international manager (or U-19) without having to be the senior squad manager.

It's already in the game. The national manager can approach you to be U21 manager.

Originally posted by Ackter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Users should be able to apply to be the U-21 international manager (or U-19) without having to be the senior squad manager.

It's already in the game. The national manager can approach you to be U21 manager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes but thats not how it happens in real life, the FA would approach someone for the job not the senior squad manager.

U-21 management is definately something that should be added and definately something alot of fm players would love

yes but thats not how it happens in real life, the FA would approach someone for the job not the senior squad manager.

Not always. Actually not often I would beleive. Every Scotland manager since eh, god knows when (probably when it started) has had the luxury of choosing his Under 21/20/19 and B/Futures manager.

i think the whole tapping up system should be improved you should be able to tell the player tings like they should join you cause tou are a team on the up and they would give you what you need to put you on the next level.. and other things like that..

I would like there to be a screen that comes up only from about March onwards (for the Premiership season to give the example I best know) which contains the run in of the title contenders, maybe one for European contenders and one for the relegation dogfight. I would like this to incorporate the media/bookies predictions to show how they think the various races will pan out and for that to have an impact on the in-game teams.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by ATW:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">yes but thats not how it happens in real life, the FA would approach someone for the job not the senior squad manager.

Not always. Actually not often I would beleive. Every Scotland manager since eh, god knows when (probably when it started) has had the luxury of choosing his Under 21/20/19 and B/Futures manager. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said. I'm pretty sure most international managers will have a big say (if not choosing) who is in charge of the other teams for most countries.

Maybe England is different but the game does not revolve around England icon_smile.gif

* more intense Manager history eg a trophy room where your achievements are shown graphically eg Premiership trophy with times and years won and clicking on it to give you details of the season won a) table details b) top scorer etc etc ...

leagues and comps played in can be added as you have participated in as a manager.

Id just like a "one stop shop" in more detail of the managers achievements

First of all, more in depth tactical options for those of us who actual enjoy the tactics, things like on the ball and off the ball options? Perhaps Arrows relating to when we are in possession and when were not. For instance if i was playing a Defensive midfielder, and wanted him to drop in to centre half when we have the ball and my full backs have pushed on, but wanted him to come out as the closing down midfielder when we are defending and the back line are all present etc..

Or perhaps an option like the 'swap with' option, to cover, so like when my Full backs pushed on, i could tell my centre backs 'Cover right back' then the defensive midfielder, 'cover centre back' do you all understand?

Also I have suggested this many times and it is getting better every time, but what about a non playable school boys league? Or an academy system over which you can hold more influence or control.

Or the ability to advise the Reserve manager how you want him to manage his team, for example if you want him to develop skillful players, develop hard working players, develop hard tacklers..etc..

One last was a slightly more in depth option to training. Some way of training specifically for tactics, like in the build up to a match, say as well as having the sliders for attacking, defending, etc which work on individual stats, have a selction for match specific tactics training which works on the the team playing together. Like practise holding up the ball and then have that controlled by the tactics slider, or practise passing and moving, etc etc so the tactics slider would just have a drop down bar if you wanted to do match specific tactics training. This could help in the 'gelling' of a team and building a greater understanding etc

well, ofcourse like anyone, the scouting should be better, you should have better options to see who got a lot of talent, and who don't, espessialy from feeder clubs, and your own youth.

with favorite personal it should be to see what kind of relationship the players have, wether it's someone's dad/brother/cousin/friend/youth idol/whatever. and with this it should be possible to find like a son of Frank Lampard or someone in the game.

players should have a preference for a shirtnumber, like shevchenko don't want another number than 7, just like beckham,[who ofourse actually díd get another number, but whatever] of like van persie who chose in his feyenoord-period for number 32 in stead of 22, or some player for who it's only a preference but don't really matter, or well, you get what i mean.

there should be a warming up in the game, before every match, and espessialy for subs, cause when you let a player go into the field with cold muscles they can get injured in real life.

you should be able to choose what kind of affilated team you want, wether you want another domestic team for loan, or wether you want an african team for the talents, or an asian team for the money.

those are not real big things, but just some little features i would find fun in the game.

Archived