• Created
  • Last Reply

lutontown8hh.png

Next Match

Opponent Ipswich (O Ozdemir)

Competition Carling Cup 2nd Rnd

Date Wed, 17.9.2008, 19:45

Venue Kenilworth Road, Luton

Previous Meeting Luton 0-1 Ipswich (11.3.2006)

Weather Forecast Wet 27°C

with Ipswich struggling in the EPL and out of form I've got fancy my chances.

should have a full squad

Fixtures & Results

09.09 H Reading 2 : 0

14.09 H Preston 2 : 0

17.09 H Ipswich LC

20.09 A Wolves CH

23.09 A Plymouth CH

27.09 H Burnley CH

Competitions

Coca-Cola Championship 2nd (Possible Finish: 1st-24th)

FA Cup Not entered yet

Carling Cup 2nd Rnd (v Ipswich)

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer Matt Derbyshire (7)

Most Assists Leon Jessen (4)

Man Of Match Natale Gonnella (3)

Yellow Cards Jonathan Douglas (3)

Red Cards Three players (1)

Average Rating Three players (7.33)

Derbyshire kept up his scoring ratio, Leon Jessen has proved to be a steal so far.

Team Stats

Matches Played 11

Goals Scored 23 (2.1)

Goals Conceded 12 (1.1)

Yellow Cards 19 (1.7)

Red Cards 3 (0.3)

Average Attendance 10475

our start to the season just seems to be getting better and better, the gates and Tv money have helped to take a slice off the debt, bringing us to just over £1m in debt. no players have of such left the club yet, but expect a few to leave in winter window.

our aim is still to finish no lower than 4th bottom, so far where well on course.

clanlogo8du0.png

Lastest Leagues*after Thursdays session

BarclaysPremiership

Coca-Cola Championship

Coca-Cola League1

Coca-Cola League 2

Bank of Scotland Premier League

*only leagues with humans

next session Monday 18:00-19:00 (t+t) 19:00-00:00

Sav hosting

Andy sacked from Derby, Jim sacked from Cardiff, Andy now the Tranmere gaffer.

Sunday SSC @ 18:00 icon14.gif

crewe1cg.png

The big update

So Relegation from the Championship was hard to take for Nicol who had been stranded in central europe scouting for the world cup only to come back a season later and find his team had no players other than Kenny Lunt and that they'd been relegated by a long way.

So rebuilding was required and it started by bringing in a couple of quality strikers that should have teared league 1 apart. Kanu and Kuqi. Kuqi scored over 25 despite getting a serious injury, Kanu's goal tally was poor but he still performed well and Crewes goeals were aided by the brilliant Kenny Lunt easily breaking the 10 goal barrier.

Goals were also supplied by teenage sensation Morgan-Smith, veteran Tsartias who was brought in on a free and back up man Adam Proudlock.

The defence was also buffed up with Dean Kiely going between the sticks but the veteran took a nasty injury and had to make way for Venezualen keeper Dudamini who was err inconsistent to say the least. Big Alan Stubbs, Dominic Shimmin & the giant that is Rob Jones came into the centre half position to aid Kirk Broadfoot & Neil McGregor while Ross Tokely, Torres, Larsson, Tall & Michael Gray were there to battle for a spot on the flanks.

It was a topsy turvy season for the boys and early on the manager was clearly confident of winning the league but they had a bad patch before getting back into contention and hitting another bad patch. Then the good form hit in perfect time to snatch 6th place and the last play off spot by 1 point.

The play offs were a piece of **** for the boys as they pulled off a remarkable double. Play off winners & Vans trophy champs.

So Nicol got pretty much what he expected from the season while the fans were aroused by the success.

Into the Championship then and Nicol is hoping for at least mid table while the fans just want to fight against relegation.

New faces came in with Liam Lawrence, Dickson Etuhu & Berson as well as a few loan signings.

The season started well but quickly turned sour as Crewe couldn't buy a win. However the last 3 weeks the manager has turned the formation around and firstly the performance has improved along with some results and Chris Nicol reckons there is more to follow.

MON THE CREWE

Gaz any plans of moving across to the English leagues or you staying well and truly away? icon_biggrin.gif

Some more questions as im extremely bored, whos the best/worst managers? Whos the moaniest? And finally who is the moneybags? icon_smile.gif

I have had my bags packed and ready to move to England for the last few seasons, no one wants me though icon_frown.gif

Moaniest hmm probably myself or Az when he's around, Best manager would be Bod I guess and worst is a hard one but due to his numerous sackings lately it has to be Sav but the poor little mite tries icon_frown.gif

Moneybags, hard one would probably be either Bod or Myself. Which is hard to believe when you see the ***** we manage icon_biggrin.gif

motherwell8lv.png

Motherwell are a team often described as average, an average side who are punching above their weight. Despite constant top 6 finishes since taking over once the new season rolls around there it goes again "Motherwell are certain to face relegation". No respect.

With players such as Mikael Forssell and Anthony Le Tallec at the club we have to look beyond just merely qualifying in the top 6 but actually fighting for the champions league spot if not the title. The Old Firm are certainly nothing special and if we and our old foes Dunfermline got our acts together and started to put wins on the board constantly, we could give them a run for their money.

Onwards and upwards I say

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dee: Nice game lads, hope yous are doing well (apart from Stabby) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

We just keep davie entertained in between his sackings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ain't been sacked yet icon_cool.gif

Dee tut tut picking on me

clanlogo9iu1.png

Lastest Leagues*after Mondays session

]

Coca-Cola Championship

Coca-Cola League1

Coca-Cola League 2

next session Thursday 18:30-19:00 (t+t) 19:00-00:00

Sav hosting

Stevie sacked, Az sacked but got a new job Chris and Gaz both move clubs without being sacked.

Guest sav112

bostonutdl2jn8.png

The Manager of Boston UTD who had been criticized for his lack of media involvement decided it was only fair to comment after Boston actually won a match. Better still there was another win at Swindon and Bristol Rovers before it went pair shaped again mainly due to most of the team which were loans returning to there clubs.

Loosing five players from such clubs as West Ham, West Brom, Fulham, Nottm Forest and Newcastle was always going to hurt the team after it looked like it we had turned the corner.

The manager has done his best and brought in coaching staff most notable Hamish French, Neil Lennon and Nigel Martin. But there is a few others Ruud Vonk be just one Dutch coach brought in.

On the team front, Lawrie Dudfield has scored twelve goals and seems to be performing better now in our 4-5-1 formation. Packing the midfield might not be the Managers preferred choice but at this level and with this squad it seems the only way to safe guard some points.

Our only objective is not to come last in the league.

icon_rolleyes.gif

norwichccckm2.png

Alright laddies I'm your new gaffer

I want promotion

I want success

I want the title

I want my hole

That's the reality Canaries, now get to it.

I felt sad to leave Crewe, I'd enjoyed my time there and I didn't really see myself leaving but the last few weeks had really been getting to me. Playing good football but just not getting the points, I don't want another relegation dogfight and although I was more than confident I could keep Crewe up but it's not how I wanted to spend the 2nd half of the season. Now with Norwich I think I have the platform to tackle the premiership and get some big name players too the club.

Hopefully there are some exciting times to come at Carrow road and I'm glad it's happening to a team in green.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My idea would be have your banners for actual match posts and league results posts but if its just to announce a time or to pass on a personal message then lose the banner.

Dont want to come in here with the size 9's but the current situation is beyond what inline imaging should be coping with.

Im on your side honest icon_wink.gif Just want to keep the forums flowing nicely.

Kris </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

watfordl1iz4.png

FORMER MOTHERWELL manager Gary Toner has signed a two-year contract with League 1 side Watford.

"It is a wonderful opportunity for me to continue my coaching career,"

"I had four wonderful years at Motherwell and I leave Scotland with good memories, but as in life sometimes change is needed and Watford presented me with a great opportunity.

"I have seen the club's facilities and they are top class, the squad is very talented and I have been impressed by the ambition of the club."

The 31-year-old helped steer Motherwell to the UEFA cup and made them regular top 6 finishers aswell as devlievering some silverware in the CIS cup.

Watford Chairman said: "Gary is a first-class candidate and we know Watford is in good hands with him at the helm."

Gary finished up with promosing fans promotion and who knows "The premiership isn't beyond us".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Game up at 18:30

And without a banner too...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

in work, i'll be on after 10

a bit later than normal.

Lastest Leagues*after Thursdays session

Coca-Cola Championship

Coca-Cola League1

Coca-Cola League 2

Bell's League Division One

next session Monday 18:30-19:00 (t+t) 19:00-00:00

Sav hosting

Bod left high flying pars for mid table Partick in the 1st

hello there, reporting to you all from the sunny south coast of Turkey...

As you know i've been drowned with uni stuff all year and well, after summerschool i can say that I got most of the tough bits done and over with. I shall be attending regularly after the 7th of september since that's when my rather *long* holiday ends.

Hope you guys continue enjoying your wins and losses because you all will shudder when i get back to my moaning post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Killie will come back up. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

will Boston do the same icon_biggrin.gif

There was something seriously wrong with the game towards the end of the session :

1 : I couldn't read my news

2 : I couldn't make any changes in games

3 : I was clicking player search and it was making me declare interest in other jobs

4 : Watford are ***** icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

There was something seriously wrong with the game towards the end of the session :

1 : I couldn't read my news

2 : I couldn't make any changes in games

3 : I was clicking player search and it was making me declare interest in other jobs

4 : Watford are ***** icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got up at 4:30 and the game had stopped on the 11th of july with bod still in game on holiday.

Chris in EPL with Norwich, Gaz you lost Play off Final 2-0, thats why no4 is what it is? icon_biggrin.gif

Sav you got sacked again nothing new there icon_biggrin.gif

your problems could of been related to your earlier crash, low memory warning.

Clans website

final tables for 2008/09(that either had humans in them or still do)

EPL

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Liverpool | | 38 | 27 | 4 | 7 | 66 | 30 | +36 | 85 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Newcastle | | 38 | 25 | 8 | 5 | 62 | 31 | +31 | 83 |

| 3rd | | Arsenal | | 38 | 21 | 13 | 4 | 75 | 38 | +37 | 76 |

| 4th | | Man Utd | | 38 | 19 | 7 | 12 | 63 | 36 | +27 | 64 |

| 5th | | Tottenham | | 38 | 17 | 13 | 8 | 54 | 41 | +13 | 64 |

| 6th | | Everton | | 38 | 16 | 10 | 12 | 52 | 44 | +8 | 58 |

| 7th | | Man City | | 38 | 16 | 10 | 12 | 49 | 48 | +1 | 58 |

| 8th | | Chelsea | | 38 | 14 | 9 | 15 | 52 | 47 | +5 | 51 |

| 9th | | West Ham | | 38 | 13 | 12 | 13 | 47 | 42 | +5 | 51 |

| 10th | | Ipswich | | 38 | 13 | 12 | 13 | 46 | 51 | -5 | 51 |

| 11th | | West Brom | | 38 | 12 | 13 | 13 | 37 | 49 | -12 | 49 |

| 12th | | Bolton | | 38 | 12 | 12 | 14 | 45 | 45 | 0 | 48 |

| 13th | | Middlesbrough | | 38 | 13 | 8 | 17 | 54 | 62 | -8 | 47 |

| 14th | | Birmingham | | 38 | 12 | 9 | 17 | 40 | 52 | -12 | 45 |

| 15th | | Sunderland | | 38 | 11 | 7 | 20 | 45 | 49 | -4 | 40 |

| 16th | | Fulham | | 38 | 9 | 13 | 16 | 36 | 54 | -18 | 40 |

| 17th | | Derby | | 38 | 9 | 10 | 19 | 47 | 61 | -14 | 37 |

| 18th | R | Wigan | | 38 | 7 | 14 | 17 | 43 | 70 | -27 | 35 |

| 19th | R | Crystal Palace | | 38 | 5 | 13 | 20 | 35 | 66 | -31 | 28 |

| 20th | R | Blackburn | | 38 | 6 | 9 | 23 | 36 | 68 | -32 | 27 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

</pre>

Nuke sacked from Ipswich, Stevie from Crystal Palace and Andy sacked from Derby.

CCC

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Aston Villa | | 46 | 30 | 12 | 4 | 94 | 37 | +57 | 102 |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | P | Portsmouth | | 46 | 26 | 11 | 9 | 76 | 43 | +33 | 89 |

| 3rd |P Chris| Norwich | | 46 | 23 | 16 | 7 | 62 | 35 | +27 | 85 |

| 4th | | Southampton | | 46 | 23 | 12 | 11 | 77 | 48 | +29 | 81 |

| 5th | | Sheff Utd | | 46 | 22 | 10 | 14 | 59 | 51 | +8 | 76 |

| 6th | | Leicester | | 46 | 20 | 11 | 15 | 66 | 67 | -1 | 71 |

| 7th | | Cardiff | | 46 | 19 | 12 | 15 | 60 | 55 | +5 | 69 |

| 8th | | Charlton | | 46 | 19 | 9 | 18 | 67 | 60 | +7 | 66 |

| 9th | | Leeds | | 46 | 17 | 14 | 15 | 66 | 62 | +4 | 65 |

| 10th | | Nottm Forest | | 46 | 17 | 14 | 15 | 68 | 72 | -4 | 65 |

| 11th | | Plymouth | | 46 | 19 | 8 | 19 | 56 | 60 | -4 | 65 |

| 12th | | Burnley | | 46 | 18 | 8 | 20 | 69 | 68 | +1 | 62 |

| 13th | | Millwall | | 46 | 15 | 16 | 15 | 49 | 54 | -5 | 61 |

| 14th | Davie| Luton | | 46 | 16 | 12 | 18 | 64 | 69 | -5 | 60 |

| 15th | | Crewe | | 46 | 15 | 14 | 17 | 72 | 78 | -6 | 59 |

| 16th | | Stoke | | 46 | 12 | 17 | 17 | 60 | 63 | -3 | 53 |

| 17th | | Hull | | 46 | 13 | 14 | 19 | 49 | 56 | -7 | 53 |

| 18th | | Reading | | 46 | 13 | 14 | 19 | 47 | 66 | -19 | 53 |

| 19th | | Brighton | | 46 | 12 | 16 | 18 | 47 | 66 | -19 | 52 |

| 20th | | Bradford | | 46 | 14 | 9 | 23 | 56 | 72 | -16 | 51 |

| 21st | | Wolves | | 46 | 15 | 5 | 26 | 62 | 75 | -13 | 50 |

| 22nd | R | Preston | | 46 | 11 | 11 | 24 | 57 | 80 | -23 | 44 |

| 23rd | R | Q.P.R. | | 46 | 9 | 13 | 24 | 46 | 68 | -22 | 40 |

| 24th | R | Sheff Wed | | 46 | 9 | 12 | 25 | 53 | 77 | -24 | 39 |

</pre>

Chris left Crewe for Norwich

L1

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Doncaster | | 46 | 30 | 11 | 5 | 90 | 38 | +52 | 101 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | P | Swansea | | 46 | 27 | 4 | 15 | 89 | 59 | +30 | 85 |

| 3rd | | Hartlepool | | 46 | 22 | 13 | 11 | 76 | 55 | +21 | 79 |

| 4th | Gaz | Watford | | 46 | 23 | 7 | 16 | 75 | 63 | +12 | 76 |

| 5th | | Bristol City | | 46 | 22 | 10 | 14 | 63 | 58 | +5 | 76 |

| 6th | P | Brentford | | 46 | 22 | 8 | 16 | 66 | 54 | +12 | 74 |

| 7th | | Huddersfield | | 46 | 21 | 9 | 16 | 65 | 57 | +8 | 72 |

| 8th | | Oldham | | 46 | 19 | 14 | 13 | 67 | 56 | +11 | 71 |

| 9th | | Leyton Orient | | 46 | 19 | 8 | 19 | 66 | 68 | -2 | 65 |

| 10th | Andy | Tranmere | | 46 | 18 | 9 | 19 | 68 | 70 | -2 | 63 |

| 11th | | Oxford | | 46 | 16 | 15 | 15 | 65 | 67 | -2 | 63 |

| 12th | | Chesterfield | | 46 | 16 | 15 | 15 | 69 | 74 | -5 | 63 |

| 13th | | Colchester | | 46 | 16 | 13 | 17 | 59 | 60 | -1 | 61 |

| 14th | | Bournemouth | | 46 | 15 | 13 | 18 | 50 | 55 | -5 | 58 |

| 15th | | Blackpool | | 46 | 16 | 10 | 20 | 60 | 67 | -7 | 58 |

| 16th | | Notts Co | | 46 | 16 | 9 | 21 | 67 | 73 | -6 | 57 |

| 17th | | Grimsby | | 46 | 14 | 13 | 19 | 65 | 78 | -13 | 55 |

| 18th | | Lincoln | | 46 | 15 | 8 | 23 | 68 | 73 | -5 | 53 |

| 19th | | Coventry | | 46 | 13 | 13 | 20 | 58 | 68 | -10 | 52 |

| 20th | | Darlington | | 46 | 13 | 13 | 20 | 56 | 69 | -13 | 52 |

| 21st | R | Northampton | | 46 | 12 | 14 | 20 | 61 | 77 | -16 | 50 |

| 22nd | R | Walsall | | 46 | 11 | 16 | 19 | 62 | 73 | -11 | 49 |

| 23rd | R | Wycombe | | 46 | 12 | 12 | 22 | 56 | 78 | -22 | 48 |

| 24th | R | Gillingham | | 46 | 9 | 13 | 24 | 52 | 83 | -31 | 40 |

</pre>

L2

| 1st | C | Cheltenham | | 46 | 26 | 5 | 15 | 70 | 45 | +25 | 83 |

| 2nd | P | Rushden | | 46 | 22 | 11 | 13 | 60 | 49 | +11 | 77 |

| 3rd | P | Exeter | | 46 | 22 | 9 | 15 | 79 | 59 | +20 | 75 |

| 4th | P | Swindon | | 46 | 20 | 14 | 12 | 60 | 41 | +19 | 74 |

| 5th | | Barnsley | | 46 | 22 | 8 | 16 | 57 | 53 | +4 | 74 |

| 6th | | S****horpe | | 46 | 19 | 16 | 11 | 77 | 64 | +13 | 73 |

| 7th | | Barnet | | 46 | 21 | 9 | 16 | 64 | 60 | +4 | 72 |

| 8th | | Hereford | | 46 | 19 | 13 | 14 | 66 | 54 | +12 | 70 |

| 9th | | Cambridge | | 46 | 21 | 7 | 18 | 72 | 70 | +2 | 70 |

| 10th | | Southend | | 46 | 18 | 13 | 15 | 65 | 66 | -1 | 67 |

| 11th | | Chester | | 46 | 17 | 15 | 14 | 69 | 68 | +1 | 66 |

| 12th | | MK Dons | | 46 | 18 | 11 | 17 | 68 | 56 | +12 | 65 |

| 13th | | Port Vale | | 46 | 16 | 14 | 16 | 64 | 60 | +4 | 62 |

| 14th | Az | Yeovil | | 46 | 16 | 13 | 17 | 73 | 64 | +9 | 61 |

| 15th | | Dag & Red | | 46 | 18 | 7 | 21 | 63 | 67 | -4 | 61 |

| 16th | | Torquay | | 46 | 16 | 13 | 17 | 49 | 60 | -11 | 61 |

| 17th | | Carlisle | | 46 | 14 | 15 | 17 | 56 | 65 | -9 | 57 |

| 18th | | Halifax | | 46 | 14 | 15 | 17 | 53 | 70 | -17 | 57 |

| 19th | | Wrexham | | 46 | 15 | 9 | 22 | 64 | 84 | -20 | 54 |

| 20th | | Bristol Rovers | | 46 | 14 | 11 | 21 | 59 | 64 | -5 | 53 |

| 21st | | Mansfield | | 46 | 13 | 13 | 20 | 59 | 68 | -9 | 52 |

| 22nd | | Rotherham | | 46 | 15 | 7 | 24 | 56 | 77 | -21 | 52 |

| 23rd | R | Peterborough | | 46 | 10 | 19 | 17 | 56 | 66 | -10 | 49 |

| 24th | R Sav| Boston Utd | | 46 | 8 | 9 | 29 | 42 | 71 | -29 | 33 |

</pre>

Az was sacked from Bristol Rovers then offered the Yeovil job

SPL

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Celtic | | 38 | 27 | 8 | 3 | 68 | 22 | +46 | 89 |

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Rangers | | 38 | 26 | 8 | 4 | 72 | 25 | +47 | 86 |

| 3rd | Reidy| Hibernian | | 38 | 16 | 12 | 10 | 62 | 48 | +14 | 60 |

| 4th | | Dunfermline Ath | | 38 | 15 | 11 | 12 | 64 | 49 | +15 | 56 |

| 5th | | Motherwell | | 38 | 15 | 9 | 14 | 62 | 64 | -2 | 54 |

| 6th | | Aberdeen | | 38 | 14 | 9 | 15 | 66 | 72 | -6 | 51 |

| 7th | | Dundee Utd | | 38 | 13 | 8 | 17 | 57 | 65 | -8 | 47 |

| 8th | | St. Johnstone | | 38 | 12 | 7 | 19 | 50 | 55 | -5 | 43 |

| 9th | | Hearts | | 38 | 10 | 13 | 15 | 58 | 66 | -8 | 43 |

| 10th | | Inverness CT | | 38 | 9 | 13 | 16 | 41 | 63 | -22 | 40 |

| 11th | | Clyde | | 38 | 6 | 10 | 22 | 45 | 77 | -32 | 28 |

| 12th | R | St. Mirren | | 38 | 4 | 14 | 20 | 38 | 77 | -39 | 26 |

</pre>

Bod quit the pars for Partick Ths, while Gaz quit Fir park for Watford.

SD1

| 1st | C | Kilmarnock | | 36 | 18 | 10 | 8 | 64 | 42 | +22 | 64 |

| 2nd | | Raith | | 36 | 16 | 11 | 9 | 52 | 46 | +6 | 59 |

| 3rd |Stevie | Dundee | | 36 | 15 | 10 | 11 | 52 | 42 | +10 | 55 |

| 4th | | Queen of Sth | | 36 | 14 | 13 | 9 | 52 | 49 | +3 | 55 |

| 5th |Bod | Partick | | 36 | 11 | 14 | 11 | 43 | 39 | +4 | 47 |

| 6th | | Livingston | | 36 | 11 | 13 | 12 | 57 | 56 | +1 | 46 |

| 7th | | Falkirk | | 36 | 11 | 11 | 14 | 50 | 55 | -5 | 44 |

| 8th | | Hamilton | | 36 | 10 | 14 | 12 | 45 | 52 | -7 | 44 |

| 9th | | Ross County | | 36 | 9 | 12 | 15 | 42 | 51 | -9 | 39 |

| 10th | R | Morton | | 36 | 6 | 10 | 20 | 31 | 56 | -25 | 28 |

</pre>

next session Thursday 18:30(t+t) kick off 19:00

games date 11th July 2009

and well done to Chris on taking Norwich to the EPL icon14.gif

lutontownl19nj.png

End of Season Report

after the great start we slipped down to 14th by the end of the season, over all i ain't to down over the placing, as i reckoned we would be fighting for our lives in the Championship. I've signed a few players from Hibs(thanks reidy icon_biggrin.gif ), with the likes of - Teemu Turunen, Steven Whittakerand Jonas Johnansen, also signed Vincent Pericard-M'boro, Tommy Smith-Derby and Roman Wallner-Brighton all on bosmans.

the debt still hangs over the club, but we are still able to function unlike Brighton icon_biggrin.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">| 24th | | Brighton | | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | -10 |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 10 points deducted from Brighton | | | | | | | | | | | |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

</pre>

this term am planning on a play-offs spot, its gonna be tough but we're up for it.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Findlay:

Emailed Mr Toner about a vacancy in here, dunno if it sent though 'cos Live Mail is being crap atm. Give me a shout if you get it mate! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr Toner icon_biggrin.gif

yeah mate we got it icon14.gif

Archived