The European Clan : The FM06 years

Plymouth%20Banner.jpg PILGRIMS' PATTER

League cup 1st Round.

Torquay A 0-2

Chadwick (13,59)

Manager Robertson was proved right that resting some of the players was worth the risk. Nick Chadwick came in for the influential Taylor to score two great goals. Man of the match defender Aijofree showed his class and it will be a fight between him and Doumbe for that central position along side Acasiete.

League.

Sheff Utd. H

2-0

Buzsaky (11)

Taylor (68)

Great all-round performance with two goals and a clean sheet. Man of Match Acasiete with Doumbe looked solid at the back and Buz and Taylor hitting the net.

Norwich A

2-2

Huges (4) Lasley (42)

Halford (8) Chadwick (75)

After being 2-0 down before the first ten minutes were out it looked bleak. Plymouth were torn apart with ease and that did not please Robertson one bit. Lasley gave the visitors hope before half time and after a “get out there and at them†half time talk Plymouth equalized with Chadwick to share the points. Barnes (Ply) was M.O.M

Coventry H

4-4

Taylor (9,60) Scowcroft (10,75)

Wotton (40,51) Mcsheffrey (13)

Inaki (30)

After going ahead on the 9th we lost the next three goals to go down 3-1 before we started a fight back. We ended up 4-3 up with Captain Wotton leading the way and showing what Plymouth are made of only to loose a slack goal on the 75th to take it to 4-4.

Watford A

2-2

Henderson (46) Doumbe (30)

Jones (86) Taylor (61)

We looked like winning this till we lost that 86th minute. Our goalie Larrieu did not have the best of games it has to be said but Watford Sub and M.o.M Mcnamee dragged his team to level. But it was more two points lost by us.

Derby A

2-3

Idiakez (36,61) Taylor (43,50,59)

Hat trick hero Taylor rightly got M.o.M and it was his out standing performance that ruled the day. Manager Robertson was delighted with the team with this win taking them to 7th in the league. icon_cool.gif

Additional News….

Xavi Jimenez was brought in for 400K to add an option to midfield.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-------Game News------------

Game should be up around 6:30 for anyone wishing to tinker and we can kick off after seven.

----------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

I herby tender my resignation on a temporary basis from the clan until after Christmas(maybe, i might be back before)

Enjoy the game lads, i shall return icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

I'm going to be either a tad late the night or hopefully very late/not on at all depending on how I do icon_wink.gif

We got a good few games in and then the game took a dive at the end. So Sy wanted some time to tinker so I re-loaded it up and its last save was the 16th so I think we lost only one match. icon_rolleyes.gif

Poor davie kept getting that Error but he can now have another go at reading icon_biggrin.gif

Patch the god dam game will you!

We got a good few games in and then the game took a dive at the end. So Sy wanted some time to tinker so I re-loaded it up and its last save was the 16th so I think we lost only one match. icon_rolleyes.gif

Poor davie kept getting that Error but he can now have another go at reading icon_biggrin.gif

Patch the god dam game will you!

PNE%20Banner.jpg

Lastest update

League cup 1st rd

GrimsbyLeeds 4-2 [a]

a match that saw the best of Chris Lucketti, turn out a performance of the gods to save the preston blushes

Championship

Brighton 2-0[a]

a header by the man of the moment Chris Lucketti,was the start of a enjoyable game for the P.N.E faithful, which also saw Agyemang score a stunning goal to cap a 2-0 win

Leeds Utd0-0 [h]

boring boring boring fookin Leeds chanted the Deepdale loyal as P.N.E hammered the Leeds back 10, but with Leeds playing a formattion of 10-0-0 , you just knew P.N.E wouldn't score

Wolves 3-5 [a]

what a game , what a game , and i'll say it again , what a game , no matter how much Wovles

threw at P.N.E to keep them at bay, Preston fought like men on death row , begging for there lifes,Preston took a early lead through Sedgwick tap in on the 5th min the game after that,it was end to end stuff ,from both teams ,but it took a bad cross from Seol to end up in the net on the 44th min to level things, a fluke it was , but sadly a goal it was to, now 2nd half which saw Wolves up a gear and P.N.E try in vain to match them

Olofinjana on the 47th min make it Wovles 2-1 Corts then struck on the 62nd , which put P.N.E to the grave, or so they thought a double from Agyemang the space of 11 mins drew the game at 3-3 with 9 mins to play, but a certain Ioan Viorel Ganea who had just came of the Wolves bench scored a double to better Agyemang effort in half the time to win the match 5-3 for Wolves

-------Game News----------

Game should be up around 6:30 for anyone wishing to tinker and we can kick off after seven.

---------------------------

May as well continue with it even if it seriously needs a patch or two icon_rolleyes.gif

PS just as long as the Builder working at the front of the house, who just found my BB cable does not cut it. icon_biggrin.gif

May as well continue with it even if it seriously needs a patch or two icon_rolleyes.gif

Aye Bod has a wee digger, he likes to play with way too much and it has lights icon_rolleyes.gif and my cable it sitting on the surface to one side right next to it. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Aye Bod has a wee digger, he likes to play with way too much and it has lights icon_rolleyes.gif and my cable it sitting on the surface to one side right next to it. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sav i said BOB,but please explain what wee digger icon_biggrin.gif

Levante%20Banner.jpg

Sorry Guys Was Working Late last night and couldnt make it, ill be there monday though.

Levante to live up to pre-season hype????

The appointment of Simon Del Ferretino as manager of Levante shook Spanish football to its core, not only did the fans riot at the thought of an unknown taking charge of Valencias Finest Team his first signing being a four and a half foot tall mutant frog had them reeling!!

Froginho as he has been called only seems to be see-able to Mr Ferretino and has often been referred to as the "12 man" at Levante, mainly because Simon is told to take him off the team sheet before the game or face a LFP fine.

Whether Froginho exists or not Levante are still playing some good football at the moment with only 2 defeats in the first 14 games, however the 6 draws are a slight cause for concern.

Simons lack of apperance at the start of the season cost them bad with only 1 signing making it before the deadline, Evir Balic signed on and addded some strengh that the loss of Iain Harte to Aston Villa left on the left side.

Former Celta Vigo keeper Cavallerro has been doing well but no real strike partnership upfront has formed and players will be brought in at the widow to address this, a lack of a good playmaker too is hampering the sides performance with minimal chances being created and even less being converted.

so until the window opens and more exciting news happens at Levante its over to Froginho for the last word.....

RRRRRRRIIIIIIIBBBBBBEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Thankfully the game ran fine apart from a few poor results and Davie looked to have been in the same boat (one great result followed by mince). I was just thinking it will be a shame when we move to other clubs with the banners looking great, well apart from Bod’s icon_razz.gif

Well you get what you asked for. icon_wink.gif

And best of all no-ones been sacked. icon_cool.gif

PNE%20Banner.jpg

Crystal Palace

after the Wolves game which saw P.N.E lose 5 goals, last thing Orr needed was another heavy lost, after 60secs the most bizarre substitutions ever when McGuiness pulled off Watson and Reich to replace them with Riihilahti and Dominguez.this must of thrown Orrs plan up in the air cause from that moment onwards, there was only one team in it Palace.

Dominguez well struck freekick just outside the D ,after Roncatto was tripped by Davidson. it was the 1st after 20mins, 17mins later a former fans fav John Macken sloted home after he recieved a cross ball from Soares.

it was only a matter of time before Andy Johnson, got on the score sheet, and after 63mins he header home.

the Lillywhites had a brief spell in the game on the 82nd min, when Matt Hill won the ball in defence , finding out Nowland who skilfully waltz passed the Palace midfield ,before passing to Hibbert, who played a one-two with Hill, before the ball was chipped into the 18 yard box for Agyemang to direct a header goal bound, but the last laugh fell to John Macken on the final min he score to make the score P.N.E1-4Palace

Scorers

Agyemang

Bookings

Davidson

Mawene

Lucketti

O'Neil

Anyinsah

Nowland

P.N.E Man of the Match

Nowland

Ipswich

without a win in 3 Portman Road was the last place P.N.E wanted to be, but Ipswich where struggling just like P.N.E.

after a tight 1st half which saw both keepers having to dig deep to keep there teams in the game. goals looked a must in the 2nd,but it took intill the 81st min before Agyemang scored a simple tap in,after Nugents shot was parried by Supple

Scorers

Agyemang

Bookings

Lucketti

Etuhu

P.N.E Man of the Match

Nugent

other results

Crewe3-3

Sheff Wed2-3

Leicester

the League form of P.N.E was showing signs of improving, but what happened when high flying Leicester came to Deepdale was a turn up for the books ,from the 1st min P.N.E played like gods, stringing passes to together, breaking down every Leicester attack,goals came from Mckenna(2),Agyemang in the 1st half to give P.N.E a commanding 3-0 lead. Nowland scored the 4th after Alexander pen was saved in the 57th min

Scorers

McKenna(2)

Agyemang

Nowland

Bookings

Granqvist

Mckenna

P.N.E Man of the Match

the whole team

Luton 0-1

Reading 1-1

Southampton0-3

Q.P.R0-3

the fight goes on

hi guys, sorry i havn't turned up for any sessions although if i did i think i would find it a bit depressing as i have my big problem, i do not have the game yet! but don't fear because super steve will be back into management next week so others beware as Mantova will be taking over the Italian leagues, then europe then the world, hee hee icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve_cafc:

hi guys, sorry i havn't turned up for any sessions although if i did i think i would find it a bit depressing as i have my big problem, i do not have the game yet! but don't fear because super steve will be back into management next week so others beware as Mantova will be taking over the Italian leagues, then europe then the world, hee hee icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

looking forward to your return mate,but you best sort out your team 1st ,before you think about over running the Italian Serie B.

18th Mantova[steve] 17 4 4 9 16 23 -7 16

your team nearly as bad as mine icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve_cafc:

Great news guys bought the game today, which means i will be playing this monday icon_smile.gif

although with this new clan i will try and improve my chat in mirc as i understand it was pretty bad last time round. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you'll start tomorrow , or have you forgotten your a member of the scots sunday as well????

Scots Sunday

and check out the draw (tip check out Queens Park)

6pm btw icon_wink.gif

Plymouth%20Banner.jpg

As the Manager settles in he has finally got to grips with this squad, players like Buzsaky, Lasley, Acasiete, Doumbe and Cpt Wotton are the first names on the team sheet. The balance is still not there up the wings but that will be addressed in time with the left wing being a problem at the moment.

Quick round up of results

Doncaster H 4-0

Stoke H 0-0

Brunley A 0-1

Brighton H 1-0

Leeds A 3-1

Wolves H 0-1

Crystal Palace A 3-2

With Plymouth taking the lead on the 20th minute with a Norris goal thing were looking good. Palace who should we championship contenders Score on the 32nd and 34th to take the lead into half-time. Palace score again on the 68th minute to go 3-1 before Plymouth fought back with an excellent Chadwick goal on the 81st.

The Manager was delighted

“Even if we lost today we showed we can compete in this league with the best in the league, we might not be promotion material yet but were certainly not relegation battlersâ€

Gillingham A 3-1 Lge Cup 3rd Rnd.

The game was taken into extra time but manager robertson had obviously not given the respect Gillgham deserved with a shadow team playing with him resting his top stars.

Crewe H 3-1

Leicester A 0-2

Sheff-Wed A 2-1

Ipswich H 0-1

Luton H 1-1

Reading A 0-1

Southampton H 0-1

Next up Q.P.R

P.S good to see Steve back, Italy needs more managers icon14.gif

PNE%20Banner.jpg

the fight continues

Burnley

with the fans calling for the head of Orr,after 3months in the job, Orr was left with the only option to him, slate his players in the press.

fplogo.jpg

Davie Orr is eyeing the January sales as Preston aim to continue their growing Championship charge, and with a few players leaving.

"Certain players could be leaving, if they don't wanna play for me or Preston then there out, I won't stand for there petty attitudes, nor will i stand for any player telling me who i should pick or drop".

with that in mind Preston brushed 4th place Burnley aside Agyemany got a hat-trick (5,55,63)

the on loan David Jones scored as well as Graham Alexander with a 87th min pen

Scorers

Agyemang,3

Jones

Alexander

Bookings

Jones

P.N.E Man of the Match

the team

Hull City

after the 5-0 win against Burnely, the traveling faithful wanted nothing but a win against Hull. and after the 1st 45mins they probaly thought this was gonna be another 5-0 win,Dave Nugent scored on 29th min, after a steady flux of Preston presure, Mawene double the lead just on the stroke of half team with a wonderful powerful strike, sadlly the 2nd half never lived up to the 1st, with Hull pulling one back on the 84th min through Dagnall

Scorers

Nugent

Mawene

P.N.E Man of the Match

Mawene

other scores

Millwall0-1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

--------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

love you man icon_rolleyes.gif

Manager Robertson stood in disbelief at the injury list. Both first team goalies were out and eight other first team members. He brought in his coaches but was happy that they were doing nothing extreme. icon_rolleyes.gif

The team bus was last seen parked outside Mount Gould Hospital and if anyone wishes to visit the first team.

icon_mad.gif

Manager Robertson stood in disbelief at the injury list. Both first team goalies were out and eight other first team members. He brought in his coaches but was happy that they were doing nothing extreme. icon_rolleyes.gif

The team bus was last seen parked outside Mount Gould Hospital and if anyone wishes to visit the first team.

icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sav am in tears you should of put in Derriford

Hosp as Mount Gould caters for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services for the Plymouth area are provided by Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust. These are based at Mount Gould Hospital, Mount Gould Road, Plymouth PL4 7QD. There is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals working closely with partner agencies, also inpatient beds for adolescents, a therapeutic day programme and outpatient clinics.

but then again it's Plymouth Argyle we're talking about icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah at the moment I’m not asking for a stadium expansion but a hospital wing would do nicely. Eight first team of which six is my first choice and with both goalies out above that. It’s going to be a rough patch alright. I was looking at possible promotion as well.

I think the game wants me to use the Injection option because I never use it. If it carries on like that the Game might be temporarily stopped due to “an out of bounds Error†in that the game has been chucked out my window……

Anyway I just think it’s that sexy new Female physio that’s on a work placement; I told her that nurses’ outfit was too much for the lads.

dranitalay.JPG

Yeah at the moment I’m not asking for a stadium expansion but a hospital wing would do nicely. Eight first team of which six is my first choice and with both goalies out above that. It’s going to be a rough patch alright. I was looking at possible promotion as well.

I think the game wants me to use the Injection option because I never use it. If it carries on like that the Game might be temporarily stopped due to “an out of bounds Error†in that the game has been chucked out my window……

Anyway I just think it’s that sexy new Female physio that’s on a work placement; I told her that nurses’ outfit was too much for the lads.

dranitalay.JPG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does she work in Mount Gould???

if so am riddled mental health problems icon_biggrin.gif

CrystalPalace.jpg

The Tower of Selhurst

Simon Jordan. Flamboyant millionaire chairman of Crystal Palace, has been known to spring a few surprises, but when he announced that, after reviewing his teams performances last season, decided that Iain Dowie had failed in his task to keep the club in the Premiership, and was, quite frankly, too ugly to manage a top club anymore, it was expected that his replacement would be younger, prettier, and above all, cheaper.

They got Stevie "Bod" McGuinness. 2 out of 3 aint bad.

The press conferences were all very similar. Jordan fielded all the questions with "Its my decision, and thats it. If you dont like it, **** off and watch Wimbledon ... oh , wait you cant , ha ha". McGuinness sat impassively tapping away on his PDA sending emails to agents and commenting on the fans forum with his own opinions of what Jordan was saying.

And so the season started with McGuinness doing a total clearout at Selhurst.

Players In

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Jose Manuel Dominguez - AM L - Free Tfr

<LI>Evandro Roncatto - AM/F LC - £3m - Guarani

<LI>Calum Davenport - D C - £925k - Tottenham

<LI>Dion Dublin - D/S C - £5k - Leicester

<LI>Benoit Costil - GK - £35k - Caen

<LI>Jean Beausejour - S C - £75k - Servette FC

<LI>Vanger Leonardelli - D C - £350k - CFA

<LI>Michael Brown - M LC - £1.2M - Tottenham

<LI>Doriva - DM C - £55k - Middlesboro

<LI>Moises - S C - £20k - Hercules

Players Out

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Clinton Morrison - £1.3M - Wigan

<LI>Glenn Wilson - £100k - Lincoln City

<LI>Sam Togwell - £20k - Leyton Orient

<LI>Danny Granville - £350k - Southampton

<LI>Tony Popovic - £250k - Southampton

<LI>Darren Ward - £200k - Leeds

<LI>Tom Lyons - £250k - Watford

<LI>Mark Hudson - £500k - Stoke

<LI>Lewis Grabban - £50k - Bristol City

<LI>Jamie Smith - £100k - Brighton

<LI>Ryan Hall - £400k - Rotherham

<LI>Michael Hughes - £250k - Notts Forest

<LI>Wayne Andrews - £75k - Oldham

<LI>Jon Macken - £1.5M - Middlesboro

The sale of club captain Michael Hughes raised a few eyebrows, especially due to the small size of the fee. However McGuinness advised that he was asking for a massive increase on his existing £8k a week deal and the long term future of the club meant that they couldnt offer that to a 34yr old. The sale of Clinton Morrison was a little more strange, having just acquired him in the summer. McGuinness was accused of having no player loyalty, however the chairman announced that he made the decision as the club could not pay premiership wages this season.

The hugely expensive acquisition of Evandro Roncatto, and untried 20yr old Brazilian, had eyebrows raised. McGuinness promised he was part of a 5 year plan and that the boy had potential to be the next Ronaldinho.

So the season began, and Palace played like a team possessed. Tactically they were fantastic, passionate, strong in the tackle and cool on the ball. With Andy Johnson up front goals were always going to come. The surprise was the contribution of his backup, Macken , Freedman and Dion Dublin, who between them had contributed over 25 goals by Christmas. Johnson himself was on fire, 22 goals in 27 appearances before a bad injury put him on the shelf. However the arrival after new year of Jean Beausejour restored the fans faith in the bosses transfer policy. Signed for £75k from Servette, the young Chilean scorred 4 goals in his first 4 matches, including a fantastic hat trick for 10 man Palace against an excellent Hull City side, who couldnt believe they managed to lose.

So , with the season now moving into February and the promotion race reaching it most important time, Palace find themselves 13 points clear after 3o matches, with nearest challengers Sheffield United struggling to keep pace. The fans are overjoyed with the clubs progress, and yet chairman Jordan continually throws a strop in the press over the clubs need to move players out before others can move in, but with Bosmans already secured for the Premiership, and sales in the pipeline for players that the boss feels cant cope with the Premiership if the club is to stay up next season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sy:

Sorry about last night lads PC playing up again, should be ok for money tho, Davie any chance of a leagues update?? Sav??? Whoever???

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah scroll up you lazy pooh-bag icon_biggrin.gif

After a very long string of injuries manager Robertson was not well pleased with his staff and set out to investigate.

Robertson

“Right were is our head of coachingâ€

Physio (yes her with the legs)

“Sorry Boss he comes in everyday and stays till after breakfast at the club is served then heads off in his silver Audi Convertibleâ€

Back in the office

Robertson

“Right I want to hire you to find out were my Head coach is going every day, I don’t care what it costs just find out will you.â€

P.I

“I’ll find out no problems and come back too youâ€

Robertson

“his phones is off and he’s keeping out my road when I’m at the training ground. But its cant go on the players are getting neglected and we still have nine first team players outâ€

A few days later

Private investigator

“Your not going to believe this, Your head coach, your head man, well here take a look at the Video I madeâ€

Manager Robertson

“This better be a good excuseâ€

He inserts the Video and invites that new Female Physio in.

Video-

http://media.putfile.com/pendulum_slam

Archived