Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because i made liverpool 1984, and he's not crap, he only need to be trained and improve His pa is

over 170...if that is crap...

Fair enough about the Liverpool 1984 thing.

I think me saying his stats are crap is a bit over the top, however, I still think his stats are pretty low for a player of his caliber, and at the age of 24, there isn't much room left for development (he is 24 in game, right?).

Because he played for liverpool in 1983-1984. What do you mean low standards ? They are probably the strongest side in England (in my career they always win premiership or some kind of competitions)

Quick question, why is John Wark at Liverpool and the standard of players a little low?

I don't think John Warks stats are to low, I think there pretty high, I never rated him that highly. The standard of players at Liverpool is not low at all, in my opinion, there are some amazing players there.

Ahhh I think I see what this is about then, it's not the best players from the clubs ever, it's their best ever teams right?

Just surprised to see John Wark, voted our all time best player and cult hero, at Liverpool on a legends database, especially as our best ever team, the 1978-1981/82 team, had Wark as one of the best players.

And dking, John Wark was an incredible player. He didn't win PFA player of the year in 1981 for nothing. And he certainly wasn't rated by Sir Bobby for nothing.

Ahhh I think I see what this is about then, it's not the best players from the clubs ever, it's their best ever teams right?

Just surprised to see John Wark, voted our all time best player and cult hero, at Liverpool on a legends database, especially as our best ever team, the 1978-1981/82 team, had Wark as one of the best players.

And dking, John Wark was an incredible player. He didn't win PFA player of the year in 1981 for nothing. And he certainly wasn't rated by Sir Bobby for nothing.

He was a good player, but he wasn't a world beater. There are a few players who won the PFA award that aren't world beaters. Gary pallister and les ferdinand also won it. They were good players. Wark was a good player and had a few of good seasons so I think his stats are pretty realistic in game. I think the words 'incredible player' are a little over the top. Pele, maradona, cruyff etc were incredible players but I'm afraid you cant mention Wark in the same breath.

This is so great. I really like the idea that you have the best team from a certain period, and have a couple of star players from other eras as youtplayers/talents.

Makes the game much more interesting/fun/playable.

Great work

I signed Matthias Sindelar for my liverpool team because i wanted more depth upfront, He was injured when he arrived so i was looking forward to him coming back to fitness only to find out that he is now on military service until 1.6.2010 NIGHTMARE.

This database is the dogs bollocks, I love the realism in it even if you have to put up with some things like the above lol

This is so great. I really like the idea that you have the best team from a certain period, and have a couple of star players from other eras as youtplayers/talents.

Makes the game much more interesting/fun/playable.

Great work

i also like this but i'm a tad disappointed you replaced arsenal 03/04 with arsenal 97, because they aren't title contenders anymore due to newcastle, liverpool, united, chelsea and even the scum of north london having better (tons younger) squads and thierry henry hasn't turned out to be very good and i'm in 2013, i think he moved clubs, plays for whatever team j.j okocha plays for

I'm trying to put together a super league using the various updated teams but I'm getting some problems. When I add certain teams (e.g. Palermo, Torino, Real Sociedad, Middlesborough - 12 of them in total) the league does not load, but if I remove them it works fine. Dunno if this is a problem with the way I'm doing things (first time I'm messing around with the editor), or if the legends database made some changes which affect these things.

Any ideas?

As indicated in the readme file we should start with the default DB and not 1.3, however it seems to work fine with both - so is it okay to start with the 1.3 or will it crash after a few years?

I've had a problem on the new update with the netherlands team only 4-5 people in the national Squad and none of the legends are there, In the U21 U19's the young legends are there though.

Just thought i'd let you know Deus if you didn't already.

Yay for the update, started my game with it earlier. Some of the players are just incredible, well done Deus!

Just started a game in England but I'll probably also do one in Brazil so I can manage Pele etc :D

I've had a problem on the new update with the netherlands team only 4-5 people in the national Squad and none of the legends are there, In the U21 U19's the young legends are there though.

Just thought i'd let you know Deus if you didn't already.

THat's not about my database mate. It's just that sigames does not have netherland national team licensed that's why it's happening :) But don't worry mate, next time the managers will call players for xxx game everything will be ok :)

Updated first post. I will add an updated facepack and a savegame for fast computers later. Enjoy :)

Is the savegame for fast computers in the opening post the update one, or the original one, Deus?

Will you make sure that the savegame won't have the national team problem too?

Is the savegame for fast computers in the opening post the update one, or the original one, Deus?

I will put the savegame (i mean the one for fast computers) of the updated database tomorrow, the link you find in the opening post it's just for slow/average computers :)

THat's not about my database mate. It's just that sigames does not have netherland national team licensed that's why it's happening :) But don't worry mate, next time the managers will call players for xxx game everything will be ok :)

Ok then deus, Thanks for the database.

This is just the best database. I had started one for myself a few months ago, leaving in all the current players but moving them to their most "loved" club as I replaced them with legends and stars from the mid 60's on, but nothing of this size and scope, largely due to my lack of deep knowledge on South American and Eastern European players.

With regard to the pics for 10.2 and 10.3, did I read that Deus is going to do a photo update for all pics or just his latest update? I have been changing the pic i.d.s by dropping them 7 on each pic and most are showing up properly now when I play them on 10.2 and 10.3. Haven't bothered to do a config for missing few pics yet, hoping Deus is updating all pic ids to make them work on 10.2 and 10.3 :-)

Once again, Great Work!!!

Deus, I started a new game with Budapest Honved, and I just received the news about the seasontickets. I have about 48000 sold yet and another 48000 to be sold in the next week! (The team's stadium can host 200.000 by the way.) I find selling 48000 seasontickets in one week a "bit" high... Perhaps you could look into that.

Also, when starting the game with the 10.0 original database I cannot choose Russia or Belarus as playable nations. They are both greyed out and have yellow triangles. (I am playing with the 10.3 patch, and started the game as specified in the readme.)

y do honved have a 200000 seater stadium??

i was actually wondering that as well, i thought that maybe that just had one built because i never checked on it until my third season

Have just gone through and adjusted all the created players picture ids and config files to numbers for 10.2 and 10.3 patch which means game can now be played with right pics for these updates.

How do I go about uploading these for anyone who might also like to use them?

Have just gone through and adjusted all the created players picture ids and config files to numbers for 10.2 and 10.3 patch which means game can now be played with right pics for these updates.

How do I go about uploading these for anyone who might also like to use them?

Does the adjustment to picture IDs and config files also solve the crash dump problem?