Players who make a good profit??

christy06

Any of you guys know of any young players tht will come to a team like stoke/birmingham and will have a good resale value? i dont mean wonderkids, i mean just good talented players who i can sell for a few mill profit, e,g buy for 100k and sell for 2 mill later on.

Thanks

Bank

Alex Smithies, Jonjo shelvey, Danny Wilson, Otamendi, but they cost a few mil but can be sold for mega money. Possibly kiko femenia. marc mateu, they are both on TL at the beginning and are dirt cheap and if developed well can be sold for a good profit.

• 1 month later...
The thing is once you have players like Otamendi you won't want to let them go!

I singed Otamendi for 5m in 2010/2011 by the time it was 15/16 he was valued at 24m :D

Have a look at Omer Toprak he should be cheap at the start :) I bought him for 13m also Check Raul Goni

enyama usually get 5m in the next summer gunnarsson milan badelj if played can then sell for 10m ish from 1.1m Milveskyi usually 10m next summer window from 4m danny wilson 2m then sell for about 7.5m although hes mental o you should keep him

a couple of my faves are Muniesa and Koke, can buy both on a free at the start and can regularly get over £5mil for them a season or 2 in. Another is Vegard Forren, a versatile norwegian defender who can play left back or centre back and can be bought for £1.2mil. A great backup squad player with high determination who you can sell on for £6mil odd easy.

Archived