[FM10] An Italian Legacy

RichG

Should I modify my game  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I modify my game

• Yes
    • No

Due to an increase in work load in RL i am going down to a regular format in the career thread and going to post a pre season analysis and then a post season summary.

I am hoping to keep the club records but will only post World Footballer and world and Euro Footballer.

Sorry for the reduced info but missing out on game time with all the posting

:(

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well season is going well :) sitting top of the table after 25 games on 50pts.

Getting close though only 5 points between the top 5.

I got dumped out of the Italian cup in the last 16 5-0 to Sampdoria which is worrying should I go up. Then having browsed the Player awards I found these two guys who are frigging AWESOME!!!

Rudolf Kacian

Alexander Khanishvili

All the players at the top level seem to be mental. I have asked for youth facilities to be upgraded again as they are now very good and I want a youth academy. I need one i think to get some good youngsters in so i can spend 20m+ next yea if the board will let me overspend with expected season income.

235_2347-US-Pro-Vercelli-Calcio.png

Season 6 2014/15 Season Summary

Italian Serie B Champions

Pre Season Analysis

League Table: Yes we were champions and it is a fantatic acheivement but one that may have devestating repocussions next season. We have been far from great this season and had many close games where we just about scrapped home and got a result. Next season is going to be extreamly tough and we will surley fight bravely against relegation in Serie A

Italian Cup: Our best season yet in this competition as reached the first round for the first time this season but finally got knocked out by Sampdoria 5-0.

Squad: Some very good solid players this season but some very bad ones also. I think 4-5 players may be on the way out to make way for 3-4 top signings if we can attract them.

Top Performers:

Pasquale Pavone - Top scorer with 18 goals this season. We will need much more of this next year if we are to survive

Nesto Mendoza - Our Uraguayan defender was a rock at the back but was injured far to often costing us dear in many games.

Gianni Palombo - Probably my finest signing to date. He keeps getting better and I hope he can make he jump up to Serie A

Nicola Lionetti - One of the un sung hero's of our season. A work horse in midfield and chipping in with goals as well

UEFA Champions League: Real Madrid won their 4th Champions League in 6 seasons. It was poor performace as they beat Internazionale 2-1. Inter had the bulk of the play but Madrid scored with seconds to go to win the game. Valued at 890m Euro it is hard to see who will knock them off their perch.

Europa League: The Europa League was a one sided afair with Olympique Marseille running out winners 2-1 vs Leverkusen.

European Round Up: A pretty boring round up of Europe with Arsenal, Bayern, Lyon, Rangers and Real Madrid all winning their respective leagues. The only surprise this season was Napoli winning Serie A.

European Player Round Up: Benat took the clean sweep this year winning all three major awards. World and European footballer being the main two.

Final Comment

Overall an excellent season. Everyone has been surprised by our success and I hope we can prove our worth in the top flight. We have cash in the bank but I may have to blow it all to stay up. Training and Youth facilities are again being upgraded but I have been told the Vercelli council will under no circumstances increase the stadium capacity so a new gound is my only hope, but this will be a long way off unless the board can get a loan.

Season 7 2015/16 Pre Season Analysis

Italian Serie A

Media Prediction: 20th, Board Demands: Battle bravely against relegation, Manager Expectations: 14-16th

Transfers In

Summer: Jhonny Pareja Sao Paolo €6,250,000 Christopher Jorgensen Preston North End Free, Jose Francisco Sales Free Transfer, Salvatori Gregori Free Transfer (images to follow)

January: Andrea Chiodi S.S Lazio €140,000, Marc Ravensbergen Vitesse €2,000,000

Four very good signings so far. Jorgensen is unreal and I was very lucky to get him for free. He was offloaded by Preston after they were relegated from the Prem. He was valued at €6,750,000 they wanted nothing for him. Obviously to reduce their wage bill. Jhonny Pareja was brought in as Pavone is injured for 4 months, this was a last minute deal to cover the loss of my top forward until the new year. After weeks of intense transfer talks and lots of failed deals for other players I have once again found it very tough in the transfer market to find good value for money. Jose and Salvatori were brought in as released players by Italian clubs. Both look to have good potential so decided to give them a go.

Transfers Out

Summer: 4 players released

January: Andrea Donati Cremonese €575,000, Giacomo Pavone Genoa €1,800,000

Cup Progress

Italian Cup: 4th Qualifying Round

Club Info

Finances: Secure In Bank: €13,000,000 Transfer Budget: €22,000,000(for season) Net Value: €37,000,000 (19th in Italy)

Ticket Prices: €85.60 Season Ticket: €722 - Season Ticket Holders: 4,500 expected

Ground Capacity: 10,622 (all Seater) Upgraded

Facilities: Adequate Corperate, Average Training, Excellent (currently being upgraded)

Following the bad news that the Silvio Piola will never be expanded the board decided to upgrade the stadium to an all seater venue. This is not good as it will only generate around €800k-€1m a game so for the season only €20m income from games. On the upside the board have agreed to upgrade our excellent youth facilities so I am hoping this will be state of the art or a youth academy. Also my owner is ready to listen to offers for the club so a new stadium may not be far away for Pro Vercelli

Sponsorship: €2,500,000 Kit Sponsor (2016), €1,200,000 General Sponsor (2017)

Following another good season Adidas have continued their kit sponsorship with Pro Vercelli which is now worth €2,500,000.

Feeder Clubs: Sestese Calcio, Alto Adige

Parent Club: Parma

No more feeder clubs have been added yet as the board seem to be unable to find a viable link.

Staff

Assistant Manager: Jon McLure

Current Staff:

First Team Squad

Pre Season News From Around The World:

Real Madrid have upped their game. Now valued at €993,000,000 they have already secured the European Super Cup and look set for another season of domination. I will post their transfers tonight if I can get them. They are a clear €500,000,000 richer than the second place team so I do not see anyone touching them which is a little worrying.

Well we have won in the Cup and drawn away at fellow promotion rivals Reggina in our first league game so not bad for my first two games.

Jorgensen has 2 in 2 games but losing Pavone is a big loss as he scored 5 in 4 games in pre season :( just hope Pareja can step up and do the business

Wahooo

2 wins to end the night. The boys are up and running 2-1 away to cagliari and 4-2 at home to fiorentina. we are out of the drop zone but its already a bottom 4 and 3 go down. we have 8 points and team above 11 but we have conceded 31 goals already in 11 games.

Director has put club up for sale so lets hope a Abramovich buys us lol

currently sitting in 13th and having an epic relegation battle. Defence is shocking and forwards are banging them in lol.

I can't give my cash away though offering 10m+ for defenders but no one will sell.

Also I have a new owner. Unfortunatly he has no intention of putting in any cash at the moment :(

dam Serie A is hard lol

8 games left we are 1 point above the drop. we have lost 9 out of our last 10 and we have the worst def in the league 79 goals in 30 games.

its been a shocking first season in serie A. I could not have imagined my team would be this bad.

On the Plus side we now have state of the art youth facilities and an academy :). Also job offers are coming in thick and fast so turning them down is keeping my board happy so should be in a job next year if we go down. So far this season I have rejected

Portsmouth

SS Lazio

Atalanta

Calgiari

Torino

Season 7 2015/16 Season Summary

Italian Serie A 16th

Pre Season Analysis

League Table: A shocking and eye opening first season in Serie A. I was hoping to suprise a few people and do resonably well but boy was I in for a shock. 2 draws and 7 defeats in our first 9 games left us 19th and the worst defense in the league. I honestly felt we would not win a game all season the way we played. We then amazingly won 6 on the trot some how, and shot up to 10th and I though my good first season was on the cards. Again our form collapsed and we had massive injury problems through December - February resulting in us going 1-1-11 in out next 13 games to drop back into the relegation zone. I have never seen so many 30 yarders go into the top corner. The standard in Serie A is unreal.Our run in saw us take 10 pts from the final 30 to finish 10-7-21 and concead 92 goals in the process which gave us the proud honour of having the worst defence in Serie A. We stayed up by 2pts :)

Italian Cup: A miserable Italian cup run saw us dumped out of the competition in the Second Qualifying round by Lazio 2-1. They scored with the last kick of the game in injury time in extra time.

Squad: ]All i can say is - what a bunch of losers lol. Major changes expected in the summer. Jorgensen Bagged 16 goals and was outstanding all season Pareja took a while to settle but finished the season strong. Out best striker Pavone missed about 90% of the season through injury but came in at the end to score some important goals. The midfield was young and inexperienced but battled hard. Palombo was again solid as a rock with Sales and Lionetti doing all the damage from midfield. Our new young starlet Gregori was injured at the start of the season but gave us more goals from midfield and looks a very good prospect. Defensivley we were a shambles I am selling most of the defence in the summer and this will be my main area of re-building in the summer.

Top Performers:

Giani Palombo: Again solid all season. I hope to hold onto him but offers are starting to come in thick and fast and he has already said he would like a move to Palermo

Christopher Jorgensen: A fantastic free transfer. 16 goals in his first season is brilliant in a relegation battle. Picked up player of the year at Vercelli as well

Jhonny Peraja: Took a while to settle but very solid at the end of the season. Looking for more next year. Ended up with 12 goals

Nicola Lionetti: 11 goals in 29 games from midfield last year made him one of our best players for the season.

European Championship: Italy 3-0 Germany

UEFA Champions League: Real Madrid again won the Champions League for the 3rd consecutive season. Their 5th overall so far. More to follow.

Europa League: Girondins Bordeaux won the Europa League against a strong Palermo side. This was their second win in this save.

European Round Up: In Spain Real Madrid again won the league title and look set to do so for many years to come, while England Aston Villa stunned Chelsea and Arsenal to win the Premier League while Man Utd again had a miserable season finishing 11th. In Italy AC Milan completed the double by winning their first Serie A title of this save. Lyon won their 7th consecutive title to maintain their dominance of League 1. Also Bayern regained the German title, like Lyon they have won all titles so far this save. Bordeaux re-gained the french title after a 5 year gap, while Celtic took the title back off Rangers in Scotland.

European Player Round Up: Benat again won the World Footballer of the year award and shows no sign of slowing down. he also looks like staying at Atletico for the whole of his career.His Atletico team mate Alessandro Scalia scooped the World Player and European Footballer awards to make it a full house for Atletico 2 years on the trot now.

Final Comment

A very hard season. But a very enjoyable season. The club is going well and we are strong finacially so looking good for a new season. Scored lots of goals but leaking to many at the back. 16th was about right i think and we can develop for next season.

Nice finish there Rich, I know the feeling when you finish a season, and you have an urge to just overhaul the entire squad :)

I'm amazed you almost have state of the art training facility's for a team that's just been promoted to Serie A, at least you can hope for some quality players coming in through the youth system.

What's your transfer budget looking like for next season?

sweeet :) my board give me loads of cash. I had 22m last year and got 19m this year. Although the hard part is finding value for money. I do not waste money on might be's I only buy if I feel the deal is right. I only spent 9m of my 22 last year

We have upgraded the youth facilities 5 times now i think from average. Youth setup is one of the main things I focus on with my teams I enjoy finding top youth tallent and bringing it through.

My teams always generate cash. We got 11m in TV rights for the upcoming season (8) and now get 5.5m in sponsorship. Ticket prices are higher than most top prem teams so Italian fans must be loaded. I need a bigger stadium to move forward though as salaries are hard to control with this income which should be about 30m from match, sponsor and tv money this season. I think i got 3m in prize money as well for finishing 16th but can't remember the exact amount. Just had my first draft of Academy players though so will monitor all of them and see who develops.

My clubs is currently worth 40.5m Euro and ranked 16th in Italy. Not sure if I will ever compete with Madrid (950M) but I usually get my teams to around the 300-400M mark finacially.

We have upgraded the youth facilities 5 times now i think from average. Youth setup is one of the main things I focus on with my teams I enjoy finding top youth tallent and bringing it through.

what ive started now with PSV, I try not to spend to much unless its for a potential world beater.

I should have called myself scrooge really lol as i hate spending big. If i have to then i do but overall i like to have cash in the bank and a big stadium

Exactly the same as me :D

Congratz on staying up:thup:

Season 8 2016/17 Pre Season Analysis

Italian Serie A

Media Prediction: 19th, Board Demands: Battle bravely against relegation, Manager Expectations: 14-16th

Transfers In

Summer: Francesco Solinas Genoa €10,000,000, Joao Damasceno Bologna €1,700,000, Alvaro Marengiu Livorino €700,000

January: Salvatore D'Anna Lecce €575,000, Claudio Platone Genoa €1,100,000, Abdulaziz Al-Jasim Free Transfer

Overall a decent transfer window. Solinas (CB) looks good but I had to spend big. Ravensbergen (CB) and Domasceno (CB) are young but look good for the next 10 years I think. With Marengiu coming in with some experience at RB I have a good right side of defence. LB are weak but will do for now. I could have done with some more new faces but I got beat to 3-4 very good players which was annoying. Again I have found it very hard bringing in new faces as I need to get the right deals but again no one was prepared to sell anyone of any real quality. I think we are looking at 14th or lower again this season.

I had to dip into the January window to strengthen a very weak team. Pareja also left as he was very unhappy so I decided to cash in on him

Transfers Out

Summer: 12 players released, Francesco Bonvissato West Ham United €2,000,000, Richard Rutten Leicester City €1,100,000

January: Jhonny Pareja FC Porto €4,500,000

I was very dissapointed that Bonvissato decided to leave as he was one of my better defenders last season. He was the main reason I had to spend big on Solinas.

Cup Progress

Italian Cup: 3rd Qualifying Round

Club Info

Finances: Secure In Bank: €20,000,000 Transfer Budget: €12,000,000(for season) Net Value: €45,000,000 (15th in Italy)

Ticket Prices: €87.30 Season Ticket: €736 - Season Ticket Holders: 3,800 expected

Ground Capacity: 10,622 (all Seater) Upgraded

Facilities: Adequate Corperate, Good Training, Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

Sponsorship: €2,800,000 Kit Sponsor (2017), €1,200,000 General Sponsor (2017)

Feeder Clubs: Sestese Calcio, Alto Adige, Scafatese

The club is again in a strong position and I now have a wage budget of €250,000 a week which has opened a whole new possibility for transfers and why I have been able to spend €35,000pw on Solinas. This would not have been possible last season.

Staff

Staff:

Squad Ratings

Pre Season News From Around The World:

Real Madrid have again won the European Super cup and Grown in size to €988,000,000 this year. Apart from their shock 4-0 defeat in the Spanish Cup to Atletico Madrid they won everything else and I think they will do so again this season.

Oh Dear!!

20 games in and it is another tough season. 3-3-14 so far and 17th in the table and only 3pts off the bottom. We just came off a 7 game losing streak to beat Bari 3-2 to jump over them in the table but on the same points. The jump in standard from Serie B to A is HUGE! and I mean HUGE!. Teams just rip us to pieces. Its not all bad as we do play well and match teams but there is just another level to even stay up and not be bottom 5.

I don't know if the game is set up different as I have used 'do not use real players'. But the overall top level standard is a lot tougher than I have faced before. I have had 2 goalies score 80yd goals past me in under 12 months and I mean score. They did not hit a through pass they lobbed my goalie lol and even trying to shut teams out is impossible. I have a 30 yard shot go in virtually every game. It is almost a level where if you do not score you lose lol.

I am having a major shake up in the Jan window as some of my players are now only rated 1-2 stars as they have got older. I have brought in 2 3 star players so far and want another 2-3 I think. 4 and 5 star players do not want to join me or clubs do not want to sell them so need to build an average squad then look to add 1-2 stars in the summer. On the plus side I averaged 2.42 goals against last year which was terrible. This year we are down to around 1.9 lol. not much better but an improvement on last season.

Man it's tight. 31 games played and only 6-7 points seperate 19th up to 14th. I am unfortunatly 19th :(. If I win I can jump up 4 places though.

The main problem is my last 7 games involve me playing

Internazionale (1st)

Juventus (6th)

SS Lazio (12th)

Palermo (4th)

Sampdoria (7th)

I think if I can pick up 7 points from my last 21 I could stay up but its gonna be tough. We actually had a good session and won some games but lost some bad ones as well to teams around us.

its my second season WH :( i am 17th with 2 games left and 1 point clear.

1 home game and 1 away game. I can't get any higher now and 20th has been relegated so its any 2 from 3 for the drop. I am on holiday for a week now so plenty of time to mull my games over and plan my squad.

Some times it's the drama of a relegation fight adds to the enjoyment of the save for you and for those who are reading. If you can just stay up again, I'm sure you will be able to push on next season.

I hope so :) these relegation battles are a bit to close. Although cash is rising fast so new stadium would be good. gonna ask for an upgrade to state of the art facilities now as well incase i do go down

Season 8 2016/17 Season Summary

Italian Serie A 17th

Pre Season Analysis

League Table: Another mission impossible from the boys. We stayed up due to the fact we had a better home and away results vs Torino. We were awful all season and had a good run towards the end. I am not sure how far this team can go as the gap between promotion and survival is vast and so hard. We will go on again in Serie A and try to survive again. I am fortunate my board think I am great and back me all the way. We did not really get hammered this season which was nice. Most games were close on score which got us some vital scores during the season. we were very fortunate to stay up with 28pts

Italian Cup: The Italian Cup was once again a complete waste of time. We were knocked out in our first match 2-1 to Livorino

Squad: A good season from the boys but further improvements are required. We have an ageing squad and need some younger quality. Players drop dramatically after signing from 3-4 star to 2-3 but overall we work hard and grind out results when needed. Our lack of fire power was very dissapointing this season

Top Performers:

Claudio Platone: At 34 Platone was a great January addition to the squad. A hard working midfielder but only got one more season in him I think

Gianni Palombo: Once again Gianni was our best player. He is starting to attract bigger clubs now so I may lose him soon. With 220 games under his belt he is one of our longest serving players

Francesco Solinas: A great first season by Solinas. Dropped off towards the end but led the team well. More is expected from him next season

Christopher Jorgensen: Once again Jorgensen was our top scorer. Only 10 goals this time out. More will be needed next season for sure though

UEFA Champions League: A shock this season with Atletico Madrid lifting the Champions League after beating Bayern Munich on pens

Europa League: Manchester City lifted the Europa League this season with a 1-0 win over Valencia

European Round Up: A few surprises this season. Atletico Madrid rocked Spain by winning the league, the first team to take the title from Real and Barca. Also in france Lyon's domination has been stopped with AS Monaco winning League 1. Lyon have still won 14 of the last 16 titles. Germany also threw up a shock with Hamburger SV beating Bayern to the title. In England Chelsea regained the Premier League crown winning their 5th title, while in Scotland Celtic won back to back titles with Rangers finishing 4th. Inter once again did the double in Italy.

European Player Round Up: Benat took the World Footballer award again while Arsenals Georgian striker Khanishvilli claimed the World Player and European Footballer

World Footballer

World Player

European Footballer

Final Comment: Overall a pleasing season as we were once again expected to go down and worked hard to stay up. Unless we can bring in more quality we are in for another hard season next year

Season 9 2017/18 Pre Season Analysis

Italian Serie A

Media Prediction: 19th, Board Demands: Battle bravely against relegation, Manager Expectations: 16th-17th

Transfers In

Summer: Matteo Giordani Free Transfer, Demetrio Leanza Ravenna €24,000, Nello De Luca Manchester City €2,000,000, Manuel Fiori Juventus €3,900,000

January: Oliver Burri Partizan €7,750,000

Transfers Out

Summer: Hakan Simsek Queens Park Rangers €5,750,000, Marc Ravensbergen Atalanta €4,900,000, Joao Domasceno Atalanta €2,100,000co, Luigi Carlino €1,100,000 Palermo, Jean Phillipe Schumacher Cheivo €625,000 - 6 youth players on loan - 14 players released

January: Jose Francesco Sales Catania €1,900,000

A very pleasing summer transfer dealings. We got rid of some dead wood and brought in some real quality this year De Luca from Man City and Fiori from Juventus have given us some solid quality in midfield and we have 2 good full backs. I am hoping for a good season this year.

Club Info

Finances: Secure In Bank: €30,000,000 Transfer Budget: €30,000,000(for season) Net Value: €48,500,000 (16th in Italy)

Ticket Prices: €88.10 Season Ticket: €744 - Season Ticket Holders: 3,800 expected

Ground Capacity: 10,622 (all Seater)

Facilities: Adequate Corperate, Good Training (Being Upgraded), Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

Sponsorship: €3,100,000 Kit Sponsor (2018), €2,400,000 General Sponsor (2022)

Feeder Clubs: Sestese Calcio, Alto Adige, Scafatese

Staff

Staff: Team

First Team Ratings

Youth Squad Ratings

I have drafted one youth prospect into the first team this season. One of my first Academy Players. Pasqualino Scolaro. My academy seems to be working well as I have 5-6 real good prospects now coming through the ranks. All 6 loaned players are at the same team (Sestese Calcio) :). I think 2 more years of development and I will have a good team of youth players to build on. Some of the 17yo may even get their chance next season.

We have made a solid start this season. Won 4 Drawn 3 Lost 0 :) although we have played all the bottom teams which has given us a great platform to build on for a good season. Coming up though is AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, Palermo and Fiorentina in my next 5 games so a good job we have had a solid start. Inter are currently 7-0-0 and not conceaded a goal yet :(

I am thinking of starting a new save :(

This game just doesn't feel right. We are doing ok this season and we are 8th having gone 6-5-5-26-23-23pts. It is not that the team is struggling but it is something about the game and having not used real players. Strange things keep happening that do not happen in a real save and the game does not have a realistic feel to it, again not from a player perspective just the overall feel of the game.

I am going to mull it over tonight and see I may play a few more games and decide at the end of the week.

:( man this save is hard. Following my great start we went 4-4-10 and conceaded a shed load of goals. we lost 7-0 to Inter and 4-2 to Atalanta (17th). The goals were just flowing for the AI and yes you guessed it 25-30 yarders and some of the most outrageous mistakes I have ever seen from a goalie. One he ran out to a ball played into the corner and for some reason just headed it up in the air to an AI player standing right next to him who volleyed it in first time from practically the corner quadrant lol. One of the best finishes I have ever seen.

After resigning to the fact my keepers are shockingly bad I jumped into the transfer market and spent 7.5m Euro on a new keeper. We lost the first game 2-1 with him but have since won 1-0 and had two 1-1 draws. We are currently in 12th place on 8-7-10-35-42-31pts so looking like we are going to stay up at least.

This is one of the toughest saves I think I have ever played :)

I think I am going to have to be mean this summer and sell anyone who is performing poorly. I think 2-3 more youth academy players may be coming up next season also

Season 9 2017/18 Season Summary

Italian Serie A 13th

Pre Season Analysis

League Table: An excellent season this year. Despite the heavy defeats we finished strong. If I can add 1-2 real quality players this summer we can hope for another strong season :)

Italian Cup: Waste of time again. Knocked out after two games again.

Squad: Great season from the boys. Can't really fault anyone but my goalies. Burri has given us great confidence from the back and this showed in the last 8 games of the season as we went unbeaten and denied Internazionale the title with a 2-2 draw at the Silvio Piola on the last day of the season

Top Performers:

Gianni Palombo: Again once one of our best players. Injury free this season and put in one of his best overall seasons since joining us. A must that we hold on to him to move forward next season.

Eric Goossens: his best season by far. Starting to look like a good forward now and doing the business when needed.

Christopher Jorgensen: Again in double figures for us. Always a consistent players who get us goals when we need them.

Oliver Burri: A fantastic signing and one that can really push us forward. Rated 4 1/2 stars he came in and settled the back four and gave a new confidence to the team.

Pasqualino Scolaro: Great first season for the youngster. Looking for more of the same next year.

WORLD CUP Round Up:

UEFA Champions League: Chelsea caused a major shock this season beating Spanish giants Real Madrid in the final.

Europa League: Lyon added the Europa League to their domestic title to regain the top team in France.

European Round Up: Manchester City did the treble in England winning the league and both cups, their big spending finally seems to be returning trophies now. Lyon regained the French League 1 crown to make it 8 titles in 9 seasons, Bayern also did the same in Germany. Palermo caused a last day shock in Italy to beat Inter to the title. Celtic also won their 6th title in 7 seasons in Scotland with Rangers again finishing outside the top 2. In Spain Atletico won the title with Benat scoring 40 goals in the process this season.

European Player Round Up: Benat once again did the treble winning all three titles. He has now scored an amazing 319 goals in 423 games for Atletico.

World Footballer

World Player

European Footballer

Final Comment: A great season and one that gives me great confidence for next season. A few more high quality players are needed to push for top 10 though.

NEW STADIUM ANNOUNCED

On a high note the board have secured a 41m Euro loan to build a new stadium. Expected to be finished in 2020 and having a capacity of 24,000 it should enable us to secure a decent standing in Serie A. We are going to have to pay 375,000 a month until is is built though.

Good progress rich.

Good to see the side more comfortable in the league despite being on the receiving end of some thrashings.

You need to get Benat in and all your problems will be solved :D

Are the loan payments managable? or do you think you will need to tighten your belt?

WH i wish i could. He is 29 now so may never get the chance to have him.

I am getting 18m Euro's from TV money and have around 5.5m in sponsorship. The 15 year stadium sponsorship is also bringing in 1.5m Euro a year as well so I get around 24-25m before season tickets and match receipts. We are loaded lol. the money in Italy is great. We are now worth 59m Euro and growing so when the stadium is done I am hoping we grow to over 100m Euro.

My biggest problem is getting excellent players to join me. I have a budget of 19m this year and 35m in the bank but can't get many 4-5 stars in so still picking up bargains with the odd little gem.

Season 10 2018/19 Pre Season Analysis

Italian Serie A

Media Prediction: 16th, Board Demands: Avoid relegation, Manager Expectations: 10th-14th

Transfers In

Summer: Maurizio Cricellaro A.C Milan €1,400,000, Francesco Zamboni Stade Rennais €750,000, Mauricio Atletico Madrid €1,900,000, Juan Carlos Castro Paris Saint Germain Loan, Tommaso Valentino Bologna Loan, Hakim Daudi FC Gronigen Loan

January: Miniero Tranbzonspor €9,500,000

Transfers Out

Summer: Matteo Giordani Udinese €800,000, Manuel Baratta Empoli €775,000, YP12 2017 Sampdoria €110,000, 7 Players Loaned Out, 14 Free Transfers

January:

Club Info

Finances: Secure In Bank: €30,000,000 Transfer Budget: €19,000,000(for season) Net Value: €55,000,000 (16th in Italy)

Ticket Prices: €90.70 Season Ticket: €766 - Season Ticket Holders: 3,800 expected

Facilities: Adequate Corperate, Top Training, Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

Sponsorship: €3,480,000 Kit Sponsor (2019), €2,400,000 General Sponsor (2022), €1,600,000 Stadium Sponsor (2033)

Feeder Clubs: Sestese Calcio (ita), Alto Adige (Ita), Scafatese (Ita), Sandhausen (Ger)

Parent Club: Parma (Ita)

Staff

First Team Ratings

Youth Squad Ratings

Overall I am pleased with my squad. I think we are capable of another good season and hope to get 10-12th this year. My Brazilian capture from Atletico Madrid 'Maurizio' Looks great this year and now gives me solid depth in the midfield. I think a top striker is needed to complete the team for this year. I have 14m left to dump on a couple of good players.

Season 10 2018/19 Season Summary

Italian Serie A 11th

Pre Season Analysis

League Table: 11th is our best season yet and the Italian media had us down as the over achievers for the season. We had some good results and again did well against the teams below us but lost to nearly all the top teams this season. Defence was again a big issue with us letting in 60+ goals so that is a big area for signings this season

Italian Cup: Once again a complete waste of time. We dominated the game from start to finish and Galipolli only had 3 shots on target to win 2-1

Squad: Overall very pleased this season. We had a dip of form in Dec and Jan but finished strong. We have had 4 over 34's retire this year so re-building is key. Defence is a major blow as we need 4-5 players with most leaving this season. Also a couple of strikers are also required. Could be a tough season next year.

Top Performers:

Christopher Jorgensen Top scorer again for the 4th season on the trot. Getting on now but still doing the business.

Gianni Palombo Once again our player of the season. Becoming an all time legend at Vercelli.

Mineiro A great signing for us. Gave us a new dimension going forward but strugling to settle in the area.

Nicola Lionetti Back to his best. Another player getting older but will also be a legend for the club when he retires.

UEFA Champions League: Chelsea won their second European Cup in two years beating Arsenal in the final. Chelsea are now becoming the new force in European football.

Europa League: AC Milan defeated Villa in the final. AC Milan are now getting level with Inter after their initial domination. Milan are dominating Italian football at the moment

European Round Up: Chelsea won the Premier league again and continue to dominate English football. Man Utd won a rare trophy this season winning the League Cup having finished 10th in the league. Lyon and Bayern took their respective titles again and continue to win everything. Stade de Reims won the French Cup to remind people they are still around after their two European defeats in the 1960's. Celtin again won the Scottish league as Rangers finished 3rd again Behind Inverness CT. In Spain Atletico are dominating things with Benat again scoring 40+ goals as they did the double in Spain. AC Milan won the Italian league for the second time in 3 seasons.

European Player Round Up: Benat again won the Word Footballer award but Arsenals Jean-Guy Costa took the other titles to halt Atletico's domination of the player awards.

World Footballer

World Player

European Footballer

Final Comment: A great season but one that leaves us a lot to do. The board now want mid table security and I have an ageing squad. I need to invest heavily for this season and hope the new stadium brings in more money to take us forward.

Season 11 2019/20 Pre Season Analysis

Italian Serie A

Media Prediction: 15th, Board Demands: Mid Table, Manager Expectations: 10th-14th

Transfers In

Summer: Lucarelli, Giorgio AS Roma €2,000,000, Sánchez, Jorge AS Monaco Ln Fee €750,000, Bini, Claudio LOSC Lille Métropole €1,9000,000, Valentino, Tommaso Bologna Ln Fee €1,400,000, Amrouche, Said Liverpool €7,500,000, Ugur Arslan Mainz €7,500,000, Tufano, Alessandro Udinese €2,000,000, Colonnese, Giuliano Juventus €2,700,000, Averjanov, Roman Atletico Madrid €4,900,000

January: Miguel Botofogo €2,900,000, Giorgos Nikolakopoulos Gianina €925,000

Transfers Out

Summer: Maurício Shakhtar Donetsk €11,750,000, Pasqualino Scolario Olympique Marseille €2,900,000 10 Free Transfers, 8 On Loan,

January:

Club Info

Finances: Secure In Bank: €24,000,000 Transfer Budget: €27,000,000(for season) Net Value: €60,000,000 (15th in Italy)

Ticket Prices: €92.30 Season Ticket: €779 - Season Ticket Holders: 3,800 expected

Facilities: Adequate Corperate, Top Training, Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

Sponsorship: €4,100,000 Kit Sponsor (2022), €2,400,000 General Sponsor (2022), €1,600,000 Stadium Sponsor (2033), TV Revenue €23,500,000

Feeder Clubs: Alto Adige (Ita), Scafatese (Ita), Sandhausen (Ger)

Parent Club:

Staff

Assistant Manager: Marco Locci

First Team Ratings

Youth Squad Ratings

Looking good this year. I was worried because a lot of players left and retired this year and losing my main player Mauricio was a big blow. 4 very good full backs and a good striker have improved the back four and given me goal potential. The arival of Averjanov from Atletico is a top signing as well. I almost signed an 18yo Argentinian sensation as well but he failed his medical :(. Looking like we could step up a level this year before we move to the new stadium.

season going well :) sitting in 10th and only 4-5 points of 8th.

Signed 2 fantastic youngsters in Jan and will post them later. Getting quite a few Brazilians now as there is a massive abundance of south American talent in this game. Although Mineiro is starting to attract attention now having hit 10 goals this season so far. 17.5m Euro is reported so far so slapped a 30m price tag on him. My new signings are great and Amrouche my 17yo RB is solid as a rock.

We are however losing money now so this stadium is needed at the end of the season. Going to be releasing anyone over 33 this year to reduce around 100k a week in wages and bring in some young players.

Here's a question

I share my ground with Pro Belvedere Calcio from Vercelli. We have sold our ground for 8.75m Euro to finance our new stadium which we will move into this year. On Pro Belvedere's ground it says they play at Silvio Piola and it is owned by Pro Vercelli.

What will happen to Pro Belvedere when we move into our new stadium?

Finished 9th but should have been higher. Maybe 7th as we had 3 poor games at the end of the season.

Sorry for the delay in posting but World Cup is taking my attention at the moment.

I am also going to be testing 2-3 new tactics over the next week as well as my current tactic is not doing the business and is very eratic. I may post a thread in the tactics forum, then if anyone likes what they see and wants some input they can :)

Season 11 2019/20 Season Summary

Italian Serie A 9th

Pre Season Analysis

League Table: A great season for us. Finally breaking into the top 10. We played solid throughout with only 2-3 poor results that were heavy defeats. However it was a season that almost promised more as we only finished 5 points from 6th and a Europa League spot. I could not have asked for more really but to come so close was a frustrating finish

Italian Cup: Another poor season and only made it to the 4th Qualifying Round again before going out 2-0 to Atalanta.

Squad: A great season all round. Solid performances for about 80% of games. A few more young stars and we can push on fro the Europa League.

Top Performers:

Christopher Jorgensen Another great season from the Pro Vercelli legend. Only 7 goals of the all time top scorer for the club now and the fans love him.

Mineiro A top draw first full season for the Brazilian. 14 Goals from AMC helped us win some important games.

Uger Arslan Player of the season in his first season has made him an instant hit with the fans. At 20 he is definatly one to watch.

Miguel This boy could be a legend. At only 18 he set Serie A alight with some fantastic performances and goals as well.

Roman Averjanov Quality as standard from this guy. A bit of steel in the midfield to back up Miguel.

UEFA Champions League: Chelsea beat Atletico Madrid in the European Cup to retain the title

Europa League: Manchester United had a rare season of glory beating Barcelona. Barca will be kicking themselves as they dominated the game

European Round Up: Arsenal won the Premier League and now have a very strong squad to challenge Chelsea on a regular basis. Lyon and Bayern again won their titles to maintain their unstoppable runs. AC Milan did the treble in Italy and are now starting to take over from Inter as the dominant team. Rangers managed to fight back to beat Celtic to the title and Sevilla shocked Spain to win the league title.

The most amazing win of the season has to go to Southend United who beat Hull City to win the FA Cup

European Player Round Up: You Guessed it. Benat is back winning all three titles this year. He looks set to go down in European history.

World Footballer

World Player

European Footballer

Final Comment: A great season. I could not have asked for more from my players. A few new faces and I hope we can again push for a top 10 finish. If the right players can come in we may even nick a Europa spot.

Season 12 2020/21 Pre Season Analysis

Italian Serie A

Media Prediction: 11th, Board Demands: Mid Table, Manager Expectations: 10th-14th

Transfers In

Summer: Jorge Sanchez AS Monaco €1,500,000 Loan, Bruno Seminara Atalanta €4,600,000, Yari Martinelli Udinese €2,900,000, Jesus Javier AS Monaco €1,800,000

January: Ildar Tcherkasov Shaktar Donetsk €14,000,000, Martin Corallo Olympiakos €7,500,000

Transfers Out

Summer: 5 Free Transfers, 1 Loan and 4 Co Ownerships worth €1,800,000

January:

Club Info

Finances: Secure In Bank: €33,000,000 Transfer Budget: €26,000,000(for season) Net Value: €69,000,000 (10th in Italy)

Ticket Prices: €96.80 Season Ticket: €814 - Season Ticket Holders: 4,800

Ground Capacity: 24,092 (all Seater) NEW STADIUM

Facilities: Good Corperate, Top Training, Excellent Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

Sponsorship: €4,100,000 Kit Sponsor (2022), €2,400,000 General Sponsor (2022), €1,600,000 Stadium Sponsor (2033), TV Revenue €28,500,000

Feeder Clubs: Alto Adige (Ita), Scafatese (Ita), Sandhausen (Ger)

Parent Club:

Staff

Manager: Vincenzo Florentino

Assistant Manager: Marco Locci

First Team Ratings

Youth Squad Ratings

Overall a frustrating pre season. I really struggled to bring in any quality. I had a €26,000,000 budget and only spent about €6,000,000. If i can have a good season and finish top 10 again I could take a massive step for next season as we are earning €1,000,000+ Per game now with the new stadium. We have a turnover of €39,000,000 and have €35,000,000 in sponsorship and TV money so a possible €74,000,000 overall income. I am hoping this will take us to over €45,000,000 in the bank and get me a €30,000,000+ budget for next year to bring in 3-4 players. We are currently 10th after 12 games.

I am getting frustrated with my players :(

We should be 6-7th now but keep throwing away stupid games so I have gone out and spent 13m on a new striker and 7.5m on a new CD.

I am going to be harsh in the summer and cut some dead wood

Archived