He did. Because we were starting a challenge and we wanted him to start a new save instead of using his one he already had and just left. Despite being a mod. Anyway..

I know it sounds strange, but why not try to contact him, instead of complaining about him?

I'm not complaining at all, it makes no odds to me I'm just saying he is active on here and MB but is holding a grudge against us over nothing.

If you don't care, then stop badmouthing him. :)

*ahem*

Mr Vic?

*wary look*

Were you serious?

I haven't been on in a while. fabio left my forum in a sulk about something
He did. Because we were starting a challenge and we wanted him to start a new save instead of using his one he already had and just left. Despite being a mod. Anyway..
I'm not complaining at all' date=' it makes no odds to me I'm just saying he is active on here and MB but is holding a grudge against us over nothing.[/quote']

...You sound bitter. Even if I wasn't friends with Fabio I would have mentioned it. Tbh it's a bit cowardly you won't even face him from behind a computer screen, preffering to be bitter about it to people who might take it as truth.

Didn't badmouth him just told the truth about him leaving. No need to get so over-protective of a virtual friend.

Fwiw, he wasn't protective at all, he just suggested that you try and contact him like any half-intelligent person would try and do if a mod from their forum left without reason.

Anyway, get back on topic everyone.

Yes, I was serious. If I wasn't then it would have been the *****st joke ever.

Then I apologise. The word 'dog' in the URL made me a little wary. :D

If you want to discuss the forum provider and making it better, could you please PM Simon? Thanks. :)

Oh, sorry. It was the first short word I though of, well at first, I though god, but thought no that looks religious.

I'll wait for him to drop in this thread and see what he thinks about my offer. If he doesn't want the hassle, then no bother.

Hi pnefc22 :)

That would be great, your help would be appreciated, although perhaps I should clarify why Vic is sceptical.

You may or may not have been aware that we had a few 'issues' on there at the start involving certaing things being said about people. That has now been sorted and there are no longer issues like that, but along the way the site was (and I suspect still is to a small extent) victim to a flow of some posters from here going over there stirring up trouble.

Anyway, as I said. It has all been sorted now, even the complaint of an abuse of forum has been thrown out. So it's very much a clean slate now.

It would be great to get it to look better, both domain wise and aesthetically, as my forum setup abilities are somewhat limited. This is my first time whcih is why the free forum platform and support forums they offer was ideal for me.

And i'm still no clearer with regards to CSS stylesheets, depsite them baing called 'easy' :D

Archived