Nazi Killers - Sign Up

"In June 2009, Winston Churchill rose from the dead and recruited 19 players and created an English team called the Nazi Killers to join him on his quest to conquer German football, by becoming the first non-German team to take the Bundesliga away from the "Motherland". He also wants to dominate Europe, and the World to recreate or even rebuild the great British Empire, in footballing terms.

With him as Manager (and manager of the England national side), Queen Elizabeth II as Chairman and 19 very willing footballers/soldiers who are ready to fight for the cause and "never surrender", this task surely can't be too hard to complete, even if they are starting from the German 3rd Division.

They will also have a team starting in Serie C1, Nazi Killers B, who will fight to stop the fascism regime rising up again in Italy."

I created this team with my mates as players not long ago and it worked really well, but it could be better, and they never really got chance to create a dynasty as players just went off to other clubs and the team just fell apart really. But there's no bugs and it was a good test. The only reason why I didn't carry it on was because they're not massive FM fans and weren't really that interested in the whole concept so I thought I'd see if you lot appreciate it more.

The rivals for the club will be;

• Dortmund
  • Leverkusen
  • Union Berlin
  • Hertha Berlin
  • Bayern
  • Aachen
  • Gladbach
  • Koln

Any other major German Clubs/Cities that you think should be rivals then please tell me.

I've got a few questions to ask people first, to make the sign up better;

- What reputation should we give the club? 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000

- What should the players current ability be? 80, 90, 100, 110, 120

- What should the players potential ability be? 170, 180, 190, 200

- Would you prefer it if the players remained at Nazi Killers for the whole of their career to create a dynasty? Or to be allowed to move and create an career for themselves for a different team in a different league?

- Also...Ideas for a stadium name. I thought of something like Spitfire Stadium but surely someone can think of something better, and how big do you want it to be? 30,000, 40,000, 50,000, 60,000. Remember we've got the whole of England behind us, so we'll have a lot of fans to cater for.

Please fill out a form. Need 19 to start the game.

Player Name:

Ethnicity:

Skin Tone 1-20:

Nationality (must have english as first or second nationality):

City of Birth:

Date of Birth:

Player Position (max of 2):

Height:

Weight:

Preffered Foot (Only One):

Disliked Club (Only One):

Preferred Club (Only One):

Pick Attributes for the following stats:

20:

20:

19:

19:

18:

18:

17:

17:

16:

16:

15:

15:

All the rest will be 10

I don't think a sign up that implies all German people are Nazi's will go down particularly well. I think someone has tried a Nazi/Allies sign up before and that was a lot less potentially offensive than this one was.

Do you really think it's offensive though? I see it more of a bit of fun. Maybe Axis Killers? Doesn't really have the same ring though.

Do you really think it's offensive though? I see it more of a bit of fun. Maybe Axis Killers? Doesn't really have the same ring though.

It is offensive if you are saying all Germans are Nazis. I think this thread is a really bad idea, anything involving war doesn't belong in a football game.

I don't think a sign up that implies all German people are Nazi's will go down particularly well. I think someone has tried a Nazi/Allies sign up before and that was a lot less potentially offensive than this one was.

Exactly. It's not going to happen.

Archived