The Life and Times of St Pete's Boys... (they'll need a miracle...)

attjen

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Uskopite. I was suprised to be up, seeing as how I don't think many people really read this one anymore.

There are about 8 remaining on the team. I plan to finish of this season with them, but after that....

(I'm so icon_redface.gif by the spelling of rapport above. Shockingly bad.)

Interlude

A quiet man leaves his apartment late one night, and travelled down a nearly deserted street to the bar at the end of the street. There were still a few drinkers out, but they were all relatively quiet and did not seem too interested the arrival.

He quickly moved to the back of the establishment to the old and dirty payphone at the back.

He threw in some change, and carefully removed a card from the inside pocket of his jacket. Looking around him nervously, he dialed the number and placed the phone to his head. It rang once before picking up.

"Congratulations on your cup win, Mr. Jenski."

Stunned, Jenski sputtered... "How do you know my name?"

"We've been expecting your call. Ever since our man contacted you, we've been waiting to hear from you. Have you considered our offer?"

"Yes. I have."

A slight pause. "And?"

"Your guarantees for me and my family are absolute?"

"As absolute as we can make them. Your safety will be of great concern to us... as will your testimony. I'm sure you know, Jenski, this investigation has been going on for quite some time now."

"Yes, yes, I know all that..."

"And you understand what you'll have to give up?"

Jenski said nothing.

"You won't be able to have a career in football. You do know that?"

Silence. Then, "Yes. I know." And then quickly, "How long do I have before you need me?"

Now the silence shifts to the other side of the line. "A few months.... probably enough to see you through the end of the season."

"Okay."

"You are doing Europe a great service Mr. Jenski. We will be in touch." The line went dead.

Jenski returns to the main room of the establishment, orders a vodka, and tells the barkeep to leave the bottle.

There are times when it is much better to be drunk.

More outgoing players for Dinamo St Pete?

Midfielder Raskolnikov has apparently aggreed to move to crosstown riveals Zenith St Petersburg during the summer transfer window. Also being targetted currently are defender Kharp and forward Pravaya....

---

U21 Result

Hungary 0:2 Russia

Evanov Nicholas named captain for the match. Kharp, Pravaya, Anerdov, Powersov, and Bull also played.

Russian Premier Game 11

St Pete's Boys vs Rotor

A well played game which saw St Pete's dominate for long periods but unable to convert their chances. Pravaya finally got a headed goal in the 45th from a Korjev cross to open the scoring. The 2nd half was more of the same until Nicholas lobbed a ball into the area that Pravaya again headed home to seal the day for the boys.

Final: 2-0

MOM: Pravaya

Russian Premier Game 12

Rostelmash vs St Pete's boys

A dissapointing draw for the boys as they dominated the game from start to finish, hit the post twice and the crossbar once, and only had a brilliant Nicholas goal (beating four players) to show for their work. Rostelmash scored just moments later and the boys were forced to accept a draw.

Final: 1-1

MOM: Korjev

St Pete's Boys await Champions Cup draw

The dismantling of St Pete's boys will now have to coincide with European competition as St Pete's Boys made the seedings of the Champions Cup thanks to their 2nd place Premier league finish last year....

• 2 weeks later...

St. Petersburg Times

Torpedo Moscow Player Reminisces

Mikhail Ramius Golovko, Golo to both his friends and enemies(Suppose it depends on the way you grunt it!), man on the midfield mission, normally never quotable let alone open his mouth to speak, has today opened his heart to the St. Petersburg Times to let his former team-mates and manger know he owes his success to them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> They were a great bunch of lads and if I were ever to link up again with Mr. Jenski it would be a great day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking while recovering from a collarbone injury gained in one of his trademark no-nonsense tackles that have seen him become one of the rising stars of the national under-21 squad, he also added that he would much like to buy Mr. Jenski a vodka or 5 and wished him and his players all the best in the future.

Attjen especially and everyone kudos kudos kudos, damn why did i stop reading this i was hooked and proud to be a captain for the Boys.

I actually know exactly why i started playing Red Orchestra and it sucked me in! But let it be know i shall now be checkin in regularly to keep up on The Life and Times of St Pete's Boys and especially to see how Golo is doin!

Archived