Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont rush him.

Let him take his time and get it to his best!

Then he and us will be well happy with the results.

But if we push him, neither Dave or us would be 100% happy :D

Just my 2cents worth

Nobody is rushing him, he just asked how's it going with the tactic? As for me I think he can release one as a beta, it's pretty impressing to be in the top of the table with Hull after 20 games without any signings.

I'm sorry it's taking so long and thanks for not pestering me, At the moment with the 4-1-2-1-2 I'm very very happy with it.

Testing with Everton and after i had made some initial changes i have won my last 8 games in all comps and thats including 2 7-0 wins 1 over Hull and one over Slavia Prague also had a few 3-0 wins too.

Defensively it looks great and i seem to have solved the issues i had with the fullbacks going forward, They still do but it's more as Support rather than attack.

I will post some screenshots later on today and possibly the tactic aswell.......

I know you all want the tactic but just be a little bit more patient i do wanna make sure this Tactic is the best i can make it.

I keep hearing people talking about OP's and OI's could someone please explain to me what they are and what they do?!

And Mr Hough, can't wait :)

OP is the opening post that u can see at the first page of this thread...while OI is opposition instruction...

I keep hearing people talking about OP's and OI's could someone please explain to me what they are and what they do?!

And Mr Hough, can't wait :)

OP= Opening post which is the very first post in this and any thread.

OI= Opposition Instructions that you give players before the match.

some screens as promised.

Everton Fixtures. The highlighted boxes are the games i have played with the new settings i have.

EvertonFixtures.png

Here is some screens of some of the teams i have well quite frankly Dominated.

EvertonFulham.jpg

EvertonPrague.jpg

EvertonvsHull.jpg

As you can see aswell my strikers are having no problem scoring and i'm keeping clean sheets aswell.

I'm sorry it's taking so long and thanks for not pestering me, At the moment with the 4-1-2-1-2 I'm very very happy with it.

Testing with Everton and after i had made some initial changes i have won my last 8 games in all comps and thats including 2 7-0 wins 1 over Hull and one over Slavia Prague also had a few 3-0 wins too.

Defensively it looks great and i seem to have solved the issues i had with the fullbacks going forward, They still do but it's more as Support rather than attack.

I will post some screenshots later on today and possibly the tactic aswell.......

I know you all want the tactic but just be a little bit more patient i do wanna make sure this Tactic is the best i can make it.

Please take as long as you need to get the tactic up to your standards. It's best for us all in the long run!

Can I ask a question though? In the unfortunate scenario where your team DOESN'T win 7-0, what do you do at the end of a close away game when the AI starts throwing everything at you and you just want to squeak out a result? I have found that the other 41212 tactics were very vulnerable to this and want to do something without breaking your tactic. None of my tweaks have seemed to help.

The tactic:

So, you're using the 4-1-2-1-2 tactic w/ bassounds' tweaks? Or did you tweak it more? Do you use filters from op?

Good job and keep it up Mr Hough! Will you update the filters/downloads from OP? The download site has been down for a while and i'm curious to the (updated) filters.

So, how is it going Mr.Hough? Solved the problems with the defense? I'm keen to try the new tactic as i just got offered the Job as Bayern Munich coach with the Season starting soon. Would like to try the new tactic with them.

To the old tactic: In my first Season of the new savegame i was able to finish 2nd in Spanish Premiera Division as real Valladolid (Media Prediction 17th). 1st class mate! ^_^ /Played with the Final Unbeaten. No tweaks applied/

i've written out the new thread just getting some more Results together for screenshots ect.

Dude thats brilliant news...

BUT only release it when you are 100% happy with it.

Dont let us bully you into releasing it if you arn't happy

I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air.

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams,

They fade and die.

Fortune's always hiding,

I've looked everywhere,

:D

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams,

They fade and die.

Fortune's always hiding,

I've looked everywhere,

what the hell

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams,

They fade and die.

Fortune's always hiding,

I've looked everywhere,

haha awesome mate!

I never watched football related movies and I realy liked this one.

After the movie I immediately went on wikipedia to see the rival between WestHam and Millwall(since I'm not English I dont realy understand on that hehe).

After reading the hooliganism and watching the movie,I said I must start following this team.

Look what the movie did to me hehe :)

If I'm not mistaken it is the official song of West Ham which is being sing over over by the charecters in the movie :)

i think they sing another one in that film but yes, blowing bubbles is the "officia"l west ham united song.

yes

There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (44 members and 0 guests)

1.Mr Hough

2. mhl

3. bultenbrax

4. zizou101

5. Prestige

6. Sami Hyypia

7. jameswibbs

8. ChrisF

9. marcelinho

10. ~philip

11. Bruski

12. BlackKat

13. ghostinio

14. TheBetterHalf

15. Sloken

16. GT lyk GTA*

17. daviesp

18. JanHen

19. 2vA

20. Rafael Antunes

21. aldo1987

22. Robbo1989

23. Zigi

24. slyasifbad

25. garno5

26. creagen

27. KeEp

28. Chenzo

29. stebrownsword

30. Unique One

31. isitanywonder?

32. caTchEr

33. WillTurner

34. ramie

35. Burgshield

36. zachya

37. CB517

38. Mr Hough

39. TazFTW

40. ...Eternal Sin...

41. jaliens

42. Chewy2006

43. yankeeblue

44. Kevinmatt

Here is the tweaked version. Feels like I'm cheating on Mr Hough though

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23475204/Mr_Hough_4-1-2-1-2_Tweaky_Tweaky.tac

Been tinkering back and forth with the different variations of the tactics in this thread, and got an instant impact from Tweaky Tweak - not quite sure what to make of this though, judging from the stats I was a bit lucky: http://bildr.no/view/690817

The worst part is that my first choice CB, ST and CM were all out of contention for this game.