Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

I have always used your tactics since you released them, last season my first in prem, second on the game i finished 4th with newcastle using your classic version, this season i have won the prem with your latest tactic, i have not touched it at all, i have not used any oi's on any game, i have been using bubbatuna''s team talks, mainly at halftime and fulltime, my team had 6 loan players playing most of the time, but did'nt have any effect on the team, as i loaned them all at the start of the season so they gelled and they certainly did, like any tactic you have to have the right players to match the right tactics, and mine certainly did. i have now downloaded your filters for the player positions, thanks for taking the time to make these tactics and this thread, here are a few screenshot's from my latest season.

final league table.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4863/englishpremierdivisionc.png

main starting 11

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3822/mainsquad.png

goals scored

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/9736/goalsscored.png

squad ratings

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2679/ratingsp.png

transfers

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8733/newcastleunitedtransfer.png

hopefully i can build on this season by winning other trophy's, keep up the good work and good luck everyone with this tactic.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i tested with blyth won my first 14 games on the bounce i know people have gone even lower league and had good results.

I'm confident it will work for majority teams.

Mr hough im finding that all versions im never in control of the games with my afc wimbledon team!! Ive tried all versions of the tactic and i seem to be dominated alot and hit teams on break and score in games when i do win but record now is played 14 won 8 drew 4 lost 2. Please can you help? Also what players did you sign if any??

Mr.Hough Here are some excellent results with your tactic 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten I am training with Real Madrid/Portugal and now I ended the season 2017/2018 :)

Squad Ratings

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4130/realmadridcf7.png

Main Starting 11

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6642/realmadridcf6.png

Final League table

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9791/ligabbva3.png

now im going to play World Cup 2018 with Portugal :D

Mr Hough I have to thank you for a fantastic tactic.

Before I found yours I was on a run of 9 games without a win with my Barnsley side on patch 10.3 in the first season and since I switched i've now gone 6 game winning streak beating both local rivals Sheff Weds & United.

My biggest success was my last game which finished 6-0

I've only brought in 7 players for a total of £1.6m along with a few freebies and it's moved me up to 12th only 3 points behind play offs.

Once again I salute you.

Dear Mr.Hough,

I have been trying out your tactic for some time now and I must say Im thrilled. At first I tried using MH&JP Woody Final tactic but it proved too passive, it sacrifices a lot of attacking efficiency compared to your other versions just for a little more effective defence set-up. At the moment I am using your 4-1-2-3 Final (not the unbeaten) version which seems to bring the best results for my team.( I am managing a greek mid-table team and managed to finish 2nd, getting in Champions League too). Anyway, I was wondering if you could answer some questions regarding your tactic.

First of all, which PPMs work best(or are bad) for your tactic and for which position? Secondly, why does the left CB always jump for the headers while the right one tackles and sweeps more? (shall I just look at their pref foot when selecting them and how have you set them work). Moreover, during important matches do I have to set OIs to MR,AMR,ML,AML,AMC for the players to be more responsible at defence? Finally, do you have any idea why this tactic works better for me compared to your latest ones?

To sum up, your tactic works great, I find myself beating higher reputation teams with seven goals difference. As a side note, is there a PPM guide that you would recommend to read?

Thanks in advance,

Max

Mr hough im finding that all versions im never in control of the games with my afc wimbledon team!! Ive tried all versions of the tactic and i seem to be dominated alot and hit teams on break and score in games when i do win but record now is played 14 won 8 drew 4 lost 2. Please can you help? Also what players did you sign if any??

I don't think them results are too bad mate.

I honestly think managing lower leagues is easy because you can sign so many players on a free.

Look about find some bargains give the tactic time to gel aswell if your players are of lesser quality then they'll take more time to get used to the tactic.

In my opinion that sounds like not so bad results at all really.

Edit: Hough beat me to it :p

I see that in the player filters you can download in the first post, some stats have changed since previous versions. Either that, or I had the wrong stats before.

GK: Command of Area and Positioning removed.

LB and RB: Heading, Jumping and Concentration removed. Crossing and Pace added.

CB: Determination and Anticipation removed.

DM: Pace added.

CM: Pace added.

Is this as it is supposed to be?

OMG!!! This tactic is the sickest ever! After a terrible season, I got relegated from the Premier League. So i thought i will give "Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version" a chance and it worked superb! In the Championship i could easily secure the title and a promotion back to the top league. So i was back in the Premier League and got media predicted 18th.

My own goal was to avoid relegation, But i managed to pull of a miracle and WIN the Premier League title and the League Cup!

Thank you so much Mr Hough for creating and sharing such an epic tactic.:thup:

Championship 2028/29

Premier League 2029/30

I see that in the player filters you can download in the first post, some stats have changed since previous versions. Either that, or I had the wrong stats before.

GK: Command of Area and Positioning removed.

LB and RB: Heading, Jumping and Concentration removed. Crossing and Pace added.

CB: Determination and Anticipation removed.

DM: Pace added.

CM: Pace added.

Is this as it is supposed to be?

Yes thats correct, Sorry for the confusion

OMG!!! This tactic is the sickest ever! After a terrible season, I got relegated from the Premier League. So i thought i will give "Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version" a chance and it worked superb! In the Championship i could easily secure the title and a promotion back to the top league. So i was back in the Premier League and got media predicted 18th.

My own goal was to avoid relegation, But i managed to pull of a miracle and WIN the Premier League title and the League Cup!

Thank you so much Mr Hough for creating and sharing such an epic tactic.:thup:

Championship 2028/29

Premier League 2029/30

Your welcome mate.

Mr Hough i'm playing currently with Hull (and Honduras national few games for now) third season here are some screenshots

1st season using your tactic unbeaten whole season

http://yfrog.com/3vhull1p

http://yfrog.com/bfhull1trp

2nd season first 10games using your unbeaten then i switched to the wizard

http://yfrog.com/0shull2p

http://yfrog.com/2ohull2trp

Now playing 3rd season using wizard (4 games) bought Mathias Jorgensen, Jo, Albin Ekdal and Prince Buaben.

http://yfrog.com/jnhull3p

http://yfrog.com/cchull3trp

Both tactics are excellent but i have a problem, with your unbeaten final i'm leaking goals but i score much more goals and strikers seem to work better. With the other strikers struggle to get chances but i'm not leaking so much.:D

Can you give me an advice which one of this two tactics should i use?:)

Thank you for your work and sorry for my bad english:thup:

am i the only person who still uses the very first classic version because i still think its the best of the lot
No, I still use it with great success. I don't see the need to change as the original has done wonders for me.

I kind of agree as well. The classic original is probably better. I've tried every single version of Mr. Hough's tactics and the classic original remains as the overall top choice for me, however, there are exceptions. What I mean is that I'm currently using the very latest version (Mr. Hough & JP Woody version) instead of the original classic. I'm using it with a weaker team, which is what it seems to be better for.

The classic original, is more potent attacking wise, but it sacrifices some defensive stability. However, if you are a good, solid team (not even a top team), then the classic original would do you very well.

Now the newest version (Mr. Hough & JP Woody) would also fit any good or top team, however, due to it being better defensively, it's a better choice if you are playing with a weak team, or one that is predicted to be fighting against relegation, so someone like Hull or Burnley. And as we all know, you can't have a tactic that is both, extremely good attacking and extremely good defensively. There has to be a compromise. The latest version makes this compromise in sacrificing some attacking potency for better defensive stability. Don't get me wrong though, the attack is still quite good, and if you have the right players, you'll score a good amount. It's just that this version is a bit more result driven. Basically, it's better for those who are simply out to collect the precious points, which is what the weak teams need more than anything else. And this it does very well.

i'm using the latest classic version, Undefeated arsneal i think.

Results, i'm top of the league in Dec, after 12 games, scored 43 goals, thats more than 3 a game, with 11 scored against me.

Top scorer is the revived "Emperor" Adriano. 20 goals in 15 appearances, rotated after almost every match, meaning he plays alternate games.

this tactic is great in the sense, once the team has gelled, players play well even when they are rotated ala Benitez style. Every striker has scored for me, Dzeko(16), Pato (9), Forlan (9), Aguero (5), Cavani (4), Pancheo (4), Borja (4), even Diego Buttonannte retrained (7).

midfield has scorers too. Melo (5), Kwamoah Gyan (4), Garcia (3), Veloso (2), Moutinho (2)

Even my fullbacks have scored a goal each. DCs have about 15 goals between the 4 of them from setpieces, Pique, Jaglieka, Marcano and Pichu.

TOP TOP tactic Mr Hough!

i'm using the latest classic version, Undefeated arsneal i think.

Results, i'm top of the league in Dec, after 12 games, scored 43 goals, thats more than 3 a game, with 11 scored against me.

Top scorer is the revived "Emperor" Adriano. 20 goals in 15 appearances, rotated after almost every match, meaning he plays alternate games.

this tactic is great in the sense, once the team has gelled, players play well even when they are rotated ala Benitez style. Every striker has scored for me, Dzeko(16), Pato (9), Forlan (9), Aguero (5), Cavani (4), Pancheo (4), Borja (4), even Diego Buttonannte retrained (7).

midfield has scorers too. Melo (5), Kwamoah Gyan (4), Garcia (3), Veloso (2), Moutinho (2)

Even my fullbacks have scored a goal each. DCs have about 15 goals between the 4 of them from setpieces, Pique, Jaglieka, Marcano and Pichu.

TOP TOP tactic Mr Hough!

Can you tell me where you play Dzeko? I ask because I'm always unsure how to play the target man type strikers in these tactics.

Can you tell me where you play Dzeko? I ask because I'm always unsure how to play the target man type strikers in these tactics.

i use him and Adriano in the centre striker role. Thing to note though, is this tactic for me, is not suitable for the hardcore targetman type players ala Emile Heskey types. They more like strong Deep-lying forwards with some technique and creativity.

I use Adriano and Dzeko in the middle because they have height to get on crosses, plus they have the strength to come deep, receive the ball with their back to goal and be effective, either turn their defender, pass to the left and right strikers or a breaking midfielder.

what i notice is that a lot of teams tend to play deep against this tactic, especially after a few games, the AI plays deep with a DMC to squeeze the pitch. I have tried using a speedster in the centre, and found that although he can speed past defenders, he often runs out of space to be effective. when he comes deep, he gets bullied off the ball and cannot win headers from crosses into the box.

with a strong, technical forward in the middle, he can draw a defender when he comes deep, creating space and perhaps a 1 on 1 situation for the other 2 strikers. being strong enough he can fend of the defender and can win headers. being skillful, he can receive the ball in the box, turn and shoot.

Also, dont be fooled by their size and strength. Most goals scored by Adriano and Dzeko have come in 1 vs 1 situations. Eg. 1 DC gets drawn to mark the left/right striker, while the opp. fullback marks the advanced fullback bringing the ball up the flank. quick infield pass to MC, who sends through pass into the box, with Adriano/Dzeko muscling stranded DC out of the way and blasting past keeper.

The key to this formation is the 3 strikers plus 2 advancing fullbacks making it a 4-5 in the final third of the pitch. 1 player will be unmarked. If the central striker is marked, he must have the min. technical ability and creativity, decisions to pick out the free guy. if he is left unmarked, then the MCs need to be able to pick him out with a killer pass. To further stretch the defence, i have changed the wide play settings for both fullbacks to 'Hug touch line' and crossing aimed at mixed. I noticed the ME, when fullback crosses near touchline, that the centre striker goes near post, so having crossing aimed at 'Centre' is not correct for my change.

Key stats for me in the central striker role are:

1) finishing

2) composure

3) decisions

4) off the ball

5) anticipation

5) first touch

6) strength

good to have stats

1) creativity

2) passing

3) technique

4) acceleration

5) height,headers,jumping, bravery

if u notice, Adriano and Dzeko are well adequate in these stats.

goodluck.

hi all,

i asked before for new tactic but now i will ask for filters...

filefront doesnt work for me for some time, so is there someone who wants to send these filters, all placed in a zip and upload to megadownload or something like that...

I would be grateful....

hi all,

i asked before for new tactic but now i will ask for filters...

filefront doesnt work for me for some time, so is there someone who wants to send these filters, all placed in a zip and upload to megadownload or something like that...

I would be grateful....

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability

Handling

One on Ones

Reflexes

Agility

Left and right defenders

Positioning

Crossing

Tackling

Marking

Pace

Central defenders

Marking

Tackling

Positioning

Heading

Pace

Jumping

Defensive midfielders

Heading

Marking

Tackling

Anticipation

Positioning

Work Rate

Team Work

Pace

Central midfielders

First Touch

Passing

Positioning

Teamwork

Tackling

Pace

Left and right striker

Finishing

First Touch

Composure

Off The Ball

Pace

Dribbling

Technique

Flair

Middle striker

Finishing

Pace

Composure

Off The Ball

First Touch

These are the stats to look for. You can make your own filters from them. Mr Hough's filters has 13 in each as base stats, but of course you will have to lower those expectations for lower leagues.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability

Handling

One on Ones

Reflexes

Agility

Left and right defenders

Positioning

Crossing

Tackling

Marking

Pace

Central defenders

Marking

Tackling

Positioning

Heading

Pace

Jumping

Defensive midfielders

Heading

Marking

Tackling

Anticipation

Positioning

Work Rate

Team Work

Pace

Central midfielders

First Touch

Passing

Positioning

Teamwork

Tackling

Pace

Left and right striker

Finishing

First Touch

Composure

Off The Ball

Pace

Dribbling

Technique

Flair

Middle striker

Finishing

Pace

Composure

Off The Ball

First Touch

These are the stats to look for. You can make your own filters from them. Mr Hough's filters has 13 in each as base stats, but of course you will have to lower those expectations for lower leagues.

Thanks for that, It must of taken ages to write it all down lol.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability

Handling

One on Ones

Reflexes

Agility

Left and right defenders

Positioning

Crossing

Tackling

Marking

Pace

Central defenders

Marking

Tackling

Positioning

Heading

Pace

Jumping

Defensive midfielders

Heading

Marking

Tackling

Anticipation

Positioning

Work Rate

Team Work

Pace

Central midfielders

First Touch

Passing

Positioning

Teamwork

Tackling

Pace

Left and right striker

Finishing

First Touch

Composure

Off The Ball

Pace

Dribbling

Technique

Flair

Middle striker

Finishing

Pace

Composure

Off The Ball

First Touch

dude, thank you a lot....really....thank you mate:thup::)

Here's my own review of the Mr. Hough & JP Woody tactic:

Ok, I started a career with Cordoba in Liga Adelante. The team is really nothing special at all. Most of their players are rather average for that league level. On top of it, you do not get any kind of transfer funds and your wage budget is just 60k/week. The media prediction is to finish 17th.

I told my board that I would finish in the top half of the table, so they graciously increased my wage budget by 2k. Gee, thanks a lot Mr. Sugar Daddy. Anyway, I hit the transfer market and loaded up on some nice freebies. Here are my transfer dealings for anyone interested:

cordobatransfersseason1.png

A large majority of these players were acquired based on Mr. Hough's player filters. A few I got just because they've proven their worth for me in other careers.

So, I was really not expecting to win the league, but perhaps flirt with promotion. However, even that was a bit of a fantasy, at first. Well, I quickly realized how wrong I was to think that. Here's the finalized league table:

cordobaleaguetableseaso.png

We won it in a convincing fashion I'd say. Had a few hiccups on the way, mostly towards the end of the season, but prevailed nevertheless.

Here's my squad after the last match of the season:

cordobasquadafterseason.png

I would have gotten a few more points if I had slightly better strikers, however, Gaston Fernandez once again proved why he's one of the best freebies in FM10.

All and all I'd say that the tactic is definitely more solid defensively and you can see that by how few goals I conceded. Probably around a third of those were from various set pieces.

The attack is more subdued in comparison to the original classic tactic, but if you have the right players, the goals will come.

One thing I can't stress enough is having at least one center back who has good jumping and heading. It just removes many headaches in defense and contributes a lot on the attacking corner kicks. You can see how many goals Pablo Fontanello scored for me.

One other thing I noticed is regarding the pitch size. With Cordoba I had the choice to select quite a few different pitch size variants. I chose the smallest one which was 92 meters length and 55 meters width. This helped me at the beginning of the season, when my team was not gelled at all. I managed to grind out some important wins at home. However, later in the season, once we established ourselves as a good team, the pitch size hindered us. We had some problems breaking down teams at home. And I noticed that we actually played better away against teams which used larger pitches, especially the top teams like Betis and Real Sociedad.

That's my review, and once again a job well done Mr. Hough, and of course JP Woody :D

I will use the same tactic going into my first season in La Liga.

Im currently 2nd in BSP with AFC wimbledon with a record of played 24, won 17, drew 5, lost 2 using the unbeaten final version! Problem im having is that although i score in every game and have scored twice the amount of goals than anyone else im leaking them at other end! Anyone else had this problem? Was thinking of changing to the MH&JP Woody Final tactic but would this be suitable for BSP as this is a slower tactic??

ps Its friging impossible to get top spot in BSP cos luton are unbelievable!!

Thanks guys

Im currently 2nd in BSP with AFC wimbledon with a record of played 24, won 17, drew 5, lost 2 using the unbeaten final version! Problem im having is that although i score in every game and have scored twice the amount of goals than anyone else im leaking them at other end! Anyone else had this problem? Was thinking of changing to the MH&JP Woody Final tactic but would this be suitable for BSP as this is a slower tactic??

ps Its friging impossible to get top spot in BSP cos luton are unbelievable!!

Thanks guys

Ive tried the MH&JP Woody Final tactic for another 15 games and its tighten the defence up a bit but ive lost my attacking and hardly creating anything now! So possibly go back to unbeaten version! With the 2 DC having man marking set should i possibly change this as players in the BSP arent good enough to man mark??

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability

Handling

One on Ones

Reflexes

Agility

Left and right defenders

Positioning

Crossing

Tackling

Marking

Pace

Central defenders

Marking

Tackling

Positioning

Heading

Pace

Jumping

Defensive midfielders

Heading

Marking

Tackling

Anticipation

Positioning

Work Rate

Team Work

Pace

Central midfielders

First Touch

Passing

Positioning

Teamwork

Tackling

Pace

Left and right striker

Finishing

First Touch

Composure

Off The Ball

Pace

Dribbling

Technique

Flair

Middle striker

Finishing

Pace

Composure

Off The Ball

First Touch

Hey, Mr Hough. I notice the Middle Strikers' attributes are the same as the Left/Right Strikers

minus Dribbling, Technique, Flair.

Should Strength & maybe Creativity be added to Middle Striker to make it slightly different?

Here's my own review of the Mr. Hough & JP Woody tactic:

Ok, I started a career with Cordoba in Liga Adelante. The team is really nothing special at all. Most of their players are rather average for that league level. On top of it, you do not get any kind of transfer funds and your wage budget is just 60k/week. The media prediction is to finish 17th.

So, I was really not expecting to win the league, but perhaps flirt with promotion. However, even that was a bit of a fantasy, at first. Well, I quickly realized how wrong I was to think that. Here's the finalized league table:

cordobaleaguetableseaso.png

All and all I'd say that the tactic is definitely more solid defensively and you can see that by how few goals I conceded. Probably around a third of those were from various set pieces.

The attack is more subdued in comparison to the original classic tactic, but if you have the right players, the goals will come.

One other thing I noticed is regarding the pitch size. With Cordoba I had the choice to select quite a few different pitch size variants. I chose the smallest one which was 92 meters length and 55 meters width. This helped me at the beginning of the season, when my team was not gelled at all. I managed to grind out some important wins at home. However, later in the season, once we established ourselves as a good team, the pitch size hindered us. We had some problems breaking down teams at home. And I noticed that we actually played better away against teams which used larger pitches, especially the top teams like Betis and Real Sociedad.

That's my review, and once again a job well done Mr. Hough, and of course JP Woody :D

I will use the same tactic going into my first season in La Liga.

Well done DirtyACE great performance. Look forward to seeing how you perform in La Liga. :thup:

On my way to a first seaspn treble with Man City, only bought Bale, Mario, Gourcouff and Lloris.

Started slow but once my team gelled started thrashing out the results.

Thanks guys great tactic.

Scratch that, just lost to spurs in FA Cup semi. solid tactic none-the-less.

Having tweaked around with the TC version playing with 3 AMC's, i have gone back to the latest classic version and have pulled back the 3 SC's to AMC position with farrows. This version seems to suit this system better for some reason...

to show how effective it can be i have played a match away to chelsea in the fa cup 6th round,

LINE UPS:

chelseavmanutd.th.png

MATCH STATS: (note: both of chelsea's shots from long range came after the 85thmin when they changed to a 424 system.)

chelseavmanutd2.th.png

if it wasn't for Cech could have won 5-0 easily. i was shocked myself that chelsea produced absolutely f*** all!!!

Mr Hough

As you say you use no oi's and let your assistant to do team talks 4 pre match/ half time. So what i want to know is what Attributes do you need are you look for in your assistant man?

thanks cragswfc

Mr Hough

As you say you use no oi's and let your assistant to do team talks 4 pre match/ half time. So what i want to know is what Attributes do you need are you look for in your assistant man?

thanks cragswfc

I think he actually uses the "ask assistant" option when doing team talks and then tweaks them if he feels it's necessary. I do the exact same thing. The assistant needs to have good motivational skill obviously. However, I also look for decent man management, determination, and player evaluation stats (current ability and potential ability).

http://www.filefront.com/16470297/Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-Unbeaten-Final-Version.-Arsenal-Oct-2009.tac/ its the one of the 1st page....all you do is move the 3 strikers to AMC and forward arrows. It works good against the good teams but struggling against the weak ones at the moment...still fiddling about with the setup...too many long shots at the moment..

Do you have an idea as to why you are struggling against the weak teams with this formation?

Mr Hough

thanks cragswfc

I always always always look for these amoungst all else.

Movitiating

Tactical Knowledge

Man Mangement

There the 3 main key ones.

Bonus ones are

Judging Player Ability

Judgeing Player Potential

probably cos they line up too defensive and my players don't have the space to run into...might have to play with more width but then i dont want the defensive of the tactic to suffer...gonna try and give the 2MCs fwd runs often..and maybe the central AMC to keep his position in the hole..

http://www.filefront.com/16470297/Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-Unbeaten-Final-Version.-Arsenal-Oct-2009.tac/ its the one of the 1st page....all you do is move the 3 strikers to AMC and forward arrows. It works good against the good teams but struggling against the weak ones at the moment...still fiddling about with the setup...too many long shots at the moment..

possibly one of the reasons that your having to many long shots is because you have so many players in the midfield positions and nobody upfront to make runs open space and play through balls too.

I know you have 3 attacking mid players, I would have 2 and one striker see how that works.

I might have a look at this myself see if i can see anything that you might have missed.

probably cos they line up too defensive and my players don't have the space to run into...might have to play with more width but then i dont want the defensive of the tactic to suffer...gonna try and give the 2MCs fwd runs often..and maybe the central AMC to keep his position in the hole..

I'm thinking though that you have too many players packed into one area and so very little space to play with. It works against top teams because those teams will give you more space in the back since they'll play attacking most times. Perhaps it's better to bring one player back into AMC position and leave two upfront, or as Mr. Hough suggests, leave 1 striker up front. Basically have at least one player in the most advanced position.

I always always always look for these amoungst all else.

Movitiating

Tactical Knowledge

Man Mangement

There the 3 main key ones.

Bonus ones are

Judging Player Ability

Judgeing Player Potential

cheers pal just found a quality 1 in Bernhard Peters

I'm thinking though that you have too many players packed into one area and so very little space to play with. It works against top teams because those teams will give you more space in the back since they'll play attacking most times. Perhaps it's better to bring one player back into AMC position and leave two upfront, or as Mr. Hough suggests, leave 1 striker up front. Basically have at least one player in the most advanced position.

cheers will give it a shot...don't generally have enough playing time though..

Another thing i would probably look at it the passing and I'd make it more direct because your letting all the opp players get back and it will be harder to break the team down this way.

You will lose some possession though because of the direct focus of the passing but it will speed up the attack.

There is a few other things i would look at like the mentality some of the players is to high and 2/3 players seem to be in the same position/area of the pitch i'd prefer them to stretch the opp and find better space.

This is just observation and i may well be wrong but i will be having a look at this tactic tonight see what i can come up with.

With that formation too because your packing the midfield the defence will be rock solid.

I'm playing as Juve and just played Fiorentina away beat them very comfortably 4-0.

I'll keep testing and provide some more detailed feedback after 10 games.

With that formation too because your packing the midfield the defence will be rock solid.

I'm playing as Juve and just played Fiorentina away beat them very comfortably 4-0.

I'll keep testing and provide some more detailed feedback after 10 games.

You mean you won by having 3 AMCs instead of 3 STs?

I agree that in that case the defense does become even more solid. I usually pull back all 3 STs into AMC positions if I'm leading by a single goal or maybe even two and have 10 minutes left on the clock.