Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

And don't worry about the England game.

The Germans are gone under yesterday against Serbia I think, but without blaming the referee all in all I think his breastbag itched him a lot so he gave the yellow cards to almost everyone except the spectators.

Nobody wanted to hear that they've beaten only Australia before.

But at least I have to mention that no team plays nearly as much crap as France.

And to say something about the tweak... all in all I have got good results with Brescia in a few games. I won the italian cup against Roma after a 3-0 lead, which they equalized and got in front to a 3-4 in the extra time. Then I equalized, too and won by shoot-out.

After that game I lost shortly against Inter and won against Fiorentina (2nd) 3-2 after a 0-2 deficit. In that game I had closing down for every player at the middle. After the halftime (0-2) I did the closing down +2 and shot them out of the stadium.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i'd post my season results with Mr Houghs tactic. Played with the '4-1-2-3 Unbeaten Final Version' with Barcelona. Of course i was always expected to do well with Barca and won the league and cup double and was knocked out in the champions league semi final by Bayern.

99513316.png

I beat second place Real Madrid home (6-1) and away (2-0) in the league and also beat Real 5-1 in the cup final.

No corner cheat was used and Ibrahimovic top scored for me hitting 61 for the season (36 in the league)

37461527.png

I applied JP Woodys closing down tweak mid-way through the season and whilst i didn't notice any real change in results, i did notice the condition of my players increasing as before applying the tweak it was common to see players on 50% fitness after a game.

I also did have a try with the 10.3 Classic version tactic and found this to be the best for attacking and goals but found it tired my players and was weaker defensively.

Great tactics.

I had it on middle with Barca. Just taken over at Roma with a decent-ish squad for season 2. Might try them all on +2. Does this also count for the keeper?

+2 from middle so its 12 notches? as im confused :confused:

Hi Mr Hough,

I've been using you tactics for three seasons with my Liverpool squad and with the great success I've had, they are finally expanding the stadium and naming it after me :)

liverpoolmay2012.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With regards to your comments about the England tactics earlier, I'd agree. Hopefully the new Liverpool manager ( whoever that maybe, not Hodgson I hope ) already uses your tactics :)

With my other teams I'm managing, Leeds finished 7th in their first season in the Prem ( above expectations ), Stevenage finished 1st in Divison One ( Not sure how they are going to cope in the Championship though, didn't want them to get promoted straight away ). Newcastle Jets won everything except the World Club Cup.

For season three I have been using your version with JP Woody and towards the end I changed to your final version and have also tried your joint version with JP Woody, moving the closing down to middle +2.

Cheers,

Boony

playing with Cisco Roma, starting in the Serie C2C I won the league, the serie C cup and the Serie C super cup ( playing vs the other two Serie C2 champions). That was my first treble in FM 10.

Next season I got another one, league champions (serie C1A), Serie C cup and the Serie C1 super cup.

Gonna be interesting to see how my team will deal with the Serie B, the media prediction is last place, but I had low table finishes predicted previous seasons.

btw this tactic has been totally superior. I've won my league titles 6-7 games before the last games. And my cup wins have been outstanding. Often winning 7 or 8 to nil as there are two legged finals.

watch for brazilian players if you want cheap players. I had 11 players in the starting lineup from brazil the first season, 10 the next season but now I only have 3-4, of course they all have Italian or Portuguese passports.

The easiest way to do this is set closing down to the middle which if your not sure you can judge with the tackling because you can only have tackling either on the left right or middle yeah!!

so you have set all players to the middle and judged that it's correct by lineing it up with the tackling.

Then move all the players closing down to the RIGHT 2 notches 1-2 thats it leave it there do it for every player.

Easy as pie.

Is this tweak for the wizard tactics as well then?

Is this tweak for the wizard tactics as well then?

yes you can use it on any tactic, It's not a performace related tweak though it won't get you more goals or concede less it will help you keep the condition of your playes better so they won't get tired as often.

yes you can use it on any tactic, It's not a performace related tweak though it won't get you more goals or concede less it will help you keep the condition of your playes better so they won't get tired as often.

ok thanks mr hough. Your tactics are great btw.

OK, ive been BETA testing Daves new yet to be released tactic for him. I have to say its been pretty damn amazing so far. Ive made a few minor tweaks which ive sent to Dave but overall terrific. Im testing with Derby Co in the championship, media prediction of finishing 14th. As you can see im grossly over performing with a pretty poor side wit the exception of Miles Addison and Rob Hulse. My 2 strikers btw are scoring for fun so there should be no moaning about strikers not scoring.

cocacolafootballleaguec.png

blackburnvderby.png

derbycounty.png

derbyvmanutd.png

Are the player requirement in the OP for all tactics as well or just for the classic tactics? Thanks

I suppose it depends on what you prefer, Classic tactics there is the original classic or the unbeaten verision, Wizard tactics there is Mine and JP's wizard version.

There all in the OP with instructions and player filters

Hey Mr Hough did you play FM08 and how did you go with tactics on that one?

believe it or not FM10 is the first i've made tactics for i've never tried on any other version just relied on downloading them.

I suppose it depends on what you prefer, Classic tactics there is the original classic or the unbeaten verision, Wizard tactics there is Mine and JP's wizard version.

There all in the OP with instructions and player filters

thanks for the reply. I'm using the 'best defence' wizard tactic. I think it's the best one. Are the player filters in the OP alright for this tactic? Thanks

there is no final version in poll

If you ask me then the newest wizard one is the best, but i would say that.

However, any tactic that can win the Prem for Boro with virtually the same squad they have now must be pretty special.

If you ask me then the newest wizard one is the best, but i would say that.

However, any tactic that can win the Prem for Boro with virtually the same squad they have now must be pretty special.

can you please upload this 4-4-2 tweak tactic please? Thanks

Hmm after setting closing down to 12 on all players i started to concede ALOT.

Usually 1-2 goals each match, but atleast im scoring alot more than usally. But how do i prevent the concedeing madness?