FMBoardroom-Hot off the Press!!

Hey there guys

So me and a few friends decided to create our own FM forum and it is here - http://fmboardroom.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a95552315a9f1336770ce5dfc449eb4f

We set up the site about this time yesterday and we have been viewed in 5 continents and have 37 members and counting!

So join the revolution, give it a go and sign up today!

Thanks in advance

Jelly147

You gave out Moderator places for just signing up.

You have about 6 admins, 10 moderators and a couple of members.

Your moderators were racist and insulting. Constantly swearing in the chatbox. I along with about 5 others have seen and I quote one of your moderators (I think Jack something) saying "I don't care you f*cking n*gger, all you k**ns can rot in hell" to a Botswanan member.

Not the best start I may say.

Don't go on this site! I got banned for banter in the chatbox, which led to an IP ban (pointless perma ban) where the moderators where being racist and constantly swearing. I created a new account and did nothing but join the chatbox where I was instantly deleted (I was on my iPhone using 3G) for having a name called Jelly.

Then just looking at the site I notice a rip off of two famous logos (look like slight edits to be honest) the E2G ones and the iLogos.

If I were you I would avoid these power hungry kids at all costs, the site shows no imagination and is just another boring free host.

I saw them with the Arican kid too, you were calling him a ****** and koon and saying his country was a **** tip and he deserves to die etc.

It's a shambles of a site anyway, insult to the proper scene sites imo

Also the logo styles are based on ones that have already been made (iPhone and FortuneTeller) but they look worse. The moderators are poor and all act like they're 5

Archived