chelsea or real madrid

Wardy148

im chelsea mid way through the second season, have a good squad with aguero, adriano, quaresma, guardado, marcelo, garay, albiol and ustari etc as well as lampard and terry. however this game is lacking a bit of flair and in not enthralling me!!!!

Im tempted to start a new game at real madrid but am caught in two minds whether to do this or play on my chelsea game and wait for the madrdid job to come up, only problem with this being schuster has them dominating!!!

any ideas what to do guys???

I say crack on with the Chelsea job and make sure you can dominate over Schuster, your day will come and you'll proudly take the reigns at Madrid.

Altough its entirely upto you, do you want to put the hours in or just start a new game? either way enjoy yourself!

Chelsea and Madrid are both different games and teams that you can and should take to the top and keep them there really. Not too much of a point in starting with Chelsea and then leaving to take the reigns at Madrid. If you want to do club-hopping, starting as a smaller team would be the best way I guess.

If you think your team is lacking flair and doesnt play the sweet, smooth football that you want, then make that your mission and challenge in this Chelsea save. Might have fun doing it. icon_smile.gif

Archived