Created nation - grey names

luap

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to get the editor to change the names of the grey players in a created nation? All the cities are assigned a language so regens at clubs in those cities come out how I intent (i.e. Clubs in a German city produce German regens). However the grey names in the national team and city-less teams are just random eastern european ones and dont correspond to the nations official languages. Any reason why?

Thanks

Luap

Hmm... presumably then, changing this region to something that better fits the language would work? Central Europe maybe, or South Europe? Or of course UK & Ireland for British names.

But the languages I need are Lithuanian, Serbian etc. Its only that it includes romanian, hungarian names which I dont want.

I still am never sure how to fix issues like this, I have changed everything I can think of when I replaced a nation and it still had nordic names for grey players. Im pretty experienced generally with the editor. I changed the region to uk and ireland, changed all the cities languages etc but still have the same issue as the OP.

What is really needed is for some editor Guru to make a database with a country ready to edit with all these type of issues resolved but having no detail so we can fill it as we wish (and make any other editor changes of course).

Or for SI to include such a blank nation ready to be integrated as we wish.

I still am never sure how to fix issues like this, I have changed everything I can think of when I replaced a nation and it still had nordic names for grey players. Im pretty experienced generally with the editor. I changed the region to uk and ireland, changed all the cities languages etc but still have the same issue as the OP.

What is really needed is for some editor Guru to make a database with a country ready to edit with all these type of issues resolved but having no detail so we can fill it as we wish (and make any other editor changes of course).

Or for SI to include such a blank nation ready to be integrated as we wish.

Good to know its not just me

Archived