Last Game

We pay all this money & they take to long to release the patch they can close this for all i care because its sillyif you tell me fair enough they wont release it on Feb 14th because they dont want to rush it but surely has to be close & yes ive reed the sticky on top.Sorry but i had my say.

Why are you in such a hurry for a patch, once its out you'll find something new to complain about and then ask for FM11 and start all over again. Pointless thread.

Wont be buying FM 11 this will be the last FM game im buying.Plus 98% off people feel the same way.

98% of which people?

The people who talk to him. Who tell him to post. And to pick up the knife. No, not that one, the sharp one!

But yeah, if FM11's sales are approximately 2% of FM10's sales (proving 98% of people made it their last FM), I'll eat my FM09 disk. FM10 was Steam, so no disk.

In fact, lets assume that half of all buyers are new buyers, new to the series. If FM11 only achieves 4% of FM10's sales I'll eat my FM09 disk.

Any suggestions as to recipes?

Wont be buying FM 11 this will be the last FM game im buying.Plus 98% off people feel the same way.

Wow 98% :rolleyes:

Stop pulling random figures out of your arse, grow up & learn to have some patience.

The patch will be out when its ready, the game is playable as it is & we don't care if you are never going to play it again but don't presume you can speak for anyone except yourself.

In my opinion this is the best version of the FM series awaiting the final patch.

Most of the other versions had a real flaw in them leading up to the final patch that had me yelling at the screen.

This one doesn't. I'm liking it the way it is at the moment.

Take your time SI.

In my opinion this is the best version of the FM series awaiting the final patch.

Most of the other versions had a real flaw in them leading up to the final patch that had me yelling at the screen.

Take your time SI.

Same here,currently enjoying a great save with 10.2 and have no worries wether the patch arrives today or in 2 weeks.

Take your time SI.

same here lad, im loving fm10 and all the talk about ccc being missed and all, i won 2012 fa cup with liverpool against chelsea 1-0, and i only had 1 ccc and chelsea had 6 lol. yyyaaaahhhh. so keep things as they are i reckon lol.

Im sorry, not many things bug me this much, but this particular comment is ridiculous. 98% of people feel the same way? I would argue that that is complete and utter nonsense. If you dislike the game then fair enough, its your choice entirely. However i will say this. SI released a game that admittedly had flaws. To counter this, they released a patch on the same day the game was released. In my personal opinion the game worked well with this patch. A massive improvement on FM09. SI then took things a step further by releasing a second patch a short while later. Again this improved an already outstanding game and made possibly and arguably the best in the series.

With regards to the January transfers update which you seem to be jonesing after, i wonder whether you realise just how much work these guys at SI are actually putting into it. Do you think they are sitting around drinking tea and kicking their heels? I very much doubt that kind of work ethic would have got them to the level they are at today.

Like i say, you dont like the game, dont buy the game again. End of story. However who do you think you are exactly to come on these forums making stupid claims that you speak for 98% of FM gamers. Take your language and opinions elsewhere and leave the rest of us, the vast majority of us, to enjoy game.

P.S. A moderator would do well to close this and yellow card you for foul and abusive language.

Rant over!

In fairness to the OP it's about effing time SI released it, I've had FM10 installed since November and because of all the moaning and complaining I daren't play it incase it blows up my computer, eats my cat and rapes my Dad or something.

Archived