Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cappo Smiffy:

sammy, people won't pick on you if you don't act like an arrogant tard. just enjoy your title and leave the supporters to discuss the match icon_smile.gif

I'm off out now so tragically I can't discuss it any more with you icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like you Smiffy. It's only banter. It's something that's been lacking between our supporters for a while icon_smile.gif

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

It's bitter ManU fans having a dig..I'm celebrating icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Where are you celebrating tonight, FootPaul? icon_smile.gif

Btw, on the match..I thought Redknapp was excellent for Spurs..really..I mean it when I say it's a shame he's been injured so much. No joke.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah, everyone else is wrong but you.

ffs your first post in the thread was bitterly complaining just because spurs didn't lie down for you. and you wonder why people single you out as a c*nt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sammyboy80:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cappo Smiffy:

sammy, people won't pick on you if you don't act like an arrogant tard. just enjoy your title and leave the supporters to discuss the match icon_smile.gif

I'm off out now so tragically I can't discuss it any more with you icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like you Smiffy. It's only banter. It's something that's been lacking between our supporters for a while icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough, it's just that you could have been a tad gracious thats all, not that you have to, but if you don't this is the reaction it sets off.

That Terry henry fella aint too bad icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

It's bitter ManU fans having a dig..I'm celebrating icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Btw, on the match..I thought Redknapp was excellent for Spurs..really..I mean it when I say it's a shame he's been injured so much. No joke.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah, everyone else is wrong but you.

ffs your first post in the thread was bitterly complaining just because spurs didn't lie down for you. and you wonder why people single you out as a c*nt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only singling out that ever happens here is from you..just look at yourself ffs..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

Don't kid yourself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what did you think of the game then?

Sammy : Every week you amaze me with your ability to behave like a complete idiot.

Never mind eh, when your head (finally) pops out your arse, and you realise what the real world is about, you might still stand a chance icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

ffs your first post in the thread was bitterly complaining just because spurs didn't lie down for you. and you wonder why people single you out as a c*nt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only singling out that ever happens here is from you..just look at yourself ffs..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah, just from me. and everybody else here too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Sammy : Every week you amaze me with your ability to behave like a complete idiot.

Never mind eh, when your head (finally) pops out your arse, and you realise what the real world is about, you might still stand a chance icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OTF, REAL WORLD? OK.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

Never mind eh, when your head (finally) pops out your arse, and you realise what the real world is about, you might still stand a chance icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OTF, REAL WORLD? OK.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but if your persona is anything like it is on here then youre in for a few rude awakenings icon_smile.gif

Yes, the singling out only comes from Monkeh...

(Renames entire SI userbase to Monkeh).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>heh, at least it would be an improvement for most of them

(Renames entire SI userbase to Monkeh).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny how every thread i'm in he replies to one of my posts to get a reaction..So i'd say yes..don't see anyone else doing that in EVERY thread i'm in..

Not really too pleased tbh. Gaining the title by a point today meant that Liverpool and Newcastle won. And I desperately wanted them to get stuffed. By loads.

Happy with the title but I wouldn't have minded waiting a week.

Nice to see our captain getting one of the goals that secured it though icon14.gif

Funny how every thread i'm in he replies to one of my posts to get a reaction..So i'd say yes..don't see anyone else doing that in EVERY thread i'm in..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe because you behave like an idiot? Just a thought like...

OTF, REAL WORLD? OK.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but if your persona is anything like it is on here then youre in for a few rude awakenings icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the REAL WORLD, people are different. FAKT. So many here don't realise that, though. icon_smile.gif

hehe

agree Kris Kross icon14.gif

Sammyboy your post reeked of arrogance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Well done for getting a penalty and creating nothing but free kicks..Great <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many penalties has Henry scored this season. I can't remember but it was quite a few wasn't it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Why the celebrations anyway? We've just won the title in your own back yard <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They would have gone into the match expecting a defeat. With themselves in with a chance of getting relegated any points against a team like Arsenal where you expect no points are a huge bonus.

And it's not like spurs were in the run in for the league up until today. I don't think it hugely bothers them that Arsenal won the title there. Any relatively intelligent fan would realize that Arsenal would win the league sooner or later.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ferdinand:

hehe

agree Kris Kross icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

band wagons \o/

In the REAL WORLD, people are different. FAKT. So many here don't realise that, though. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So much so that you wanted to quit these forums because of a little bit of online verbal?

Getting a bit too real for you maybe? icon_smile.gif

In the REAL WORLD, people are different. FAKT. So many here don't realise that, though. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err how?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ferdinand:

hehe

agree Kris Kross icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

band wagons \o/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is it when people are acting retardedly they use the fact that everyone is being sensible and flaming them as an insult icon_confused.gif

theis: You have no idea about what it is to be a spurs fan, so why bother? They expected a lot more than to lose, and yes, it does bother then that Arsenal won there in their own ground.

would you 'not mind' if Man City won the title at OT? (silly scenario, but think about it).

jesus h christ sammy, if EVERYPNE thinks you're wrong, and EVERYONE thinks you often behave like a c*nt, don't you think that maybe they're, you know, right?

no one's asking you to act like you would in real life, but you are the first to complain if someone rubs you up the wrong way, yet are the first to gloat and try to wind people up.

basically, as far as these message boards go, you're just a c*nt.

So much so that you wanted to quit these forums because of a little bit of online verbal?

Getting a bit too real for you maybe? icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Funny how every thread i'm in he replies to one of my posts to get a reaction..So i'd say yes..don't see anyone else doing that in EVERY thread i'm in..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I try my best but you act like an idiot in way to many threads icon_frown.gif

jesus h christ sammy, if EVERYPNE thinks you're wrong, and EVERYONE thinks you often behave like a c*nt, don't you think that maybe they're, you know, right?

no one's asking you to act like you would in real life, but you are the first to complain if someone rubs you up the wrong way, yet are the first to gloat and try to wind people up.

basically, as far as these message boards go, you're just a c*nt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ - In short, adapt or f*ck off Sammy icon_smile.gif

theis: You have no idea about what it is to be a spurs fan, so why bother? They expected a lot more than to lose, and yes, it does bother then that Arsenal won there in their own ground.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mind reader now, eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theis:

I try my best but you act like an idiot in way to many threads icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

I couldnt care less Arsenal won at WHL, Ive said as much in this thread, they are worthy champions. Just a shame some of their so called fans are complete idiots icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok. icon_smile.gif what ever you say icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theis:

I try my best but you act like an idiot in way to many threads icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ahahaha icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ps, ahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mind reader now, eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging by what goes on after previous matches at WHL, i'd think it bothers them. What do you think?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbie_keane22:

exactly, although it pains me to see them jumping around in white hart lane, the fact that we got something from a game which most of the spurs faithfull were expecting to get pasted in, just shows why we have a little something to celebrate<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly icon14.gif

would you 'not mind' if Man City won the title at OT? (silly scenario, but think about it).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er unless Man Utd were still in with a shout of the league then no I couldn't care less.

e.g. If Man Utd were 2 points behind and it was the last game of the season then I would probably be gutted, if however it was the case today were spurs couldn't touch the title with a HUGE barge pole then why should I care? icon_confused.gif :bemused: :befuzzled:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

basically, as far as these message boards go, you're just a c*nt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/ - In short, adapt or f*ck off Sammy icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK. Please tell me when to use banter and join in on mass use of irony icon_smile.gif

Archived