FM 2008 : Tottenham Hotspur - Home of The Spurs

Azeryk-

Hi fellow yids,

Firstly let me say CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! What a game yesterday, was ******** a brick the whole game but hey all worth it in the end.

Now onto FM - Playing as the mighty Yids yes and now in march 2008 (1st season) and 2nd to Man utd in the league behind by 3 points. Playing a 2-3-2-2-1 formation 2 CB, 2 WB + DM, 2 MC - 2 WINGERS, ST with the following team:

GK: Robbo

CB: Woodgate

CB: King

WBR: Hutton

WBL: Bale

DM: Kaboul

MC: Boateng

MC: Fernandez

RW: Lennon

LW: Menez

ST: Berbatov

Subs/Squad: Bouzanis, Gilberto, Ignashevich, Dawson, Breno, Banega, Lulinha, Saivet, Keane, Stancu, Bent.

Playing on 8.0.1 patch and need some good midfielders for next season to take over from Boateng and cover as Lulinha and Saivet are not ready. I have £15m transfer budget remaining + whatever i get for the 2008 season.

Also interested in any other players you would like to recommend. I have my eyes on Akinfeev or Ustari for GK as Robbo is wanted and am tempted to cash in. Lennon, Keane and King are also wanted but i'm resisting their attempts so far.

Thanks in advance

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like to help you guys but im playing the 8.0.2 patch

Few problems are that most of the players id normally sign have already been brought by other teams in the jan transfer window ie:

Breno, Banega, Ignashevich (he signed a contract)

its hard to get these players in the 1st season, even harder to get players like Lulinha/Bouzanis but i managed to get Saivet fairly cheap.

So i finished the first season, 10th in prem, w12 d14 l12, only lost once at home but also only won twice away. Thought i was for the tin tack but beat scousers in UEFA cup final on pens to save my job!! 2 nil down with 15 minutes left and threw Bent on to go 3 at the back (ramos stylee!), pulled it back and then the kids nerves held in the shootout!

Just about to start 2nd season, got rid of Chimbonda (sulky, lost faith in my ability, get out!) replaced with Zaccardo (19.75m but worth it i hope) YP Lee out replaced with Emanuelson but hopefully Bale can come on strong. Malbranque out replaced by Ashley Young at a ridiculous 7m!! also got Barnes from relegated Derby for only 6m!! Got some seriously good youths also! Hopefully my tactical rejig along with the new players can get us into the top 4. Good luck to anyone on 8.0.2 cos its a serious challenge!

Just in pre season start of 3rd season with spurs.

I said id change my team and ive done just that heres my new team

robinson

lloris

richards onuoha

garay woodgate

zapata

bale sakho

lucas banega

barnes behrami

m.johnson thiago szetela

aissati wijnaldum

fernandez lulinha taarabt piatti

berbatov keane agbonlahor saivet stancu pekhart

i really wanted another forward, i tried for gyan but they wanted 26mil. I prefer to use keane in atm when fernandez needs a rest... and i could have used agbonlahor on the right but ah well.

Im especting to push the title favourites all the way this year as my team is way stronger than what i had last year.

Rejected 20mil for robbo, spent 90mil on the players ive brought in but well worth it.

Finished my 1st season with 8.0.2.

Good season

Won the Prem, was behind Chelsea all season until the last few games when I went into a mind games war with Avron Grant & they lost 3 on the trot. icon_biggrin.gif

Carling Cup & Uefa Cup winner but sadly lost the FA Cup final to chelsea.

My top performers were

Angel Di Maria 7.50

Kaboul 7.34

Robinson 7.29

Ramires 7.29

Karimi 7.27

Bale 7.26

Berbatov 7.25

Bresciano 7.22

Diego 7.21

Chimbonda 7.20

Slightly surprising that 3 players I had reduced in the update did so well Robbo, Chimbonda & Kaboul.

Of the players you might not be familiar with

Angel Di Maria is an excellent young left winger with an Italian passport so no WP problems.

Ramires a great young DMC from Brazil that got a WP on appeal.

Ali Karimi buy of the season 1.7m plays great at AMC or on the right.

Got to build for next season now.

I'm letting Malbranque, Lee, Pekhart, Gilberto, Rocha & Bent go.

I've reluctantly let Diego go to Roma (36m was too good to turn down).

I'm undecided as to whether to replace him with Van der Vaart or Aimar, I'd like Elano but Citeh want too much.

I've got Lloris to compete with Robbo for the Keeper spot.

And I've got Vicente to replace Gilberto as a squad player.

I've signed Hugo Almeida, looks like he'll be a good option upfront.

I've also added Edson A promising DC/DL from Brazil.

very successful 1st season paulinho well done!

Do you have matias fernandez? he's definatly worth getting if you dont already.

Sofar doing well, got beat off chelsea on pens in C.Shield after a 0-0 draw despite playing better than them.

Played 4 prem games sofar;

spurs 4-0 wigan

pompey 0-2 spurs

bgham 1-1 spurs

spurs 3-0 man city

top of the league but have liverpool away next who are 2nd with the same points so difficult game ahead.

the tactic im using is creating so many chances, every game ive played sofar weve had 20 or more shots! except the chelsea game where we only had 19 lol

Originally posted by Bloodstreaks:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm undecided as to whether to replace him with Van der Vaart or Aimar, I'd like Elano but Citeh want too much.

VDV was a decent player for me, he got 38 goals in 51 apps, so I'm not complaining icon_wink.gif

He was always either a 6 or >8. More >8 though. Anyway, good luck! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Went for Aimar in the end as the price was good, just to relive those old CM days when he was God. icon_biggrin.gif

Bale wanted to leave, didn't want to sell him but 20m persuaded me.

Cant find find a replacement who's anywhere near as good though, Chiellini would do but the price is ridiculous.

Looks like it'll be Baines. icon_confused.gif

The problem is once you sell one player the offers for your other good players come flooding in as the game thinks you're a selling club.

Kaboul's gone now (16m) but I've replaced him with Fazio for 7m (6'5'' & amazing stats).

With all this cash I've bought the young striker from Inter Balotelli (anyone else had him?)

I need another option at AMR though, any suggestions.

lol matty i was tempted but il carry on as normal, got reading at home now so hopefully we'l bounce right back after a shocking performance.

Paulinho what about traore from arsenal, hes got great stats for a young player and he's ultra quick for the height he is. Baines is also another option which youve mentioned already.

On the right side what about behrami? he can play full back and is a good going forward can play right mid aswel.

Some of his stats on my save;

strength 20

stamina 20

pace 20

acceleration 18

determination 18

team work 20

work rate 20

technique 17

tackling 17

dribbling 18

crossing 15...

he's only 24

im sure theres plenty more out there aswel good luck

my champs league group is

inter, spurs, bremen, stauea

tough little group, inter are this years favourites.

Ive now got 2 commercial feeder clubs aswel, colorado and some chinese team. If i make a huge signing is that when you really see the benefits of having these feeder clubs? like shirt sales and stuff

Originally posted by man united:

lol matty i was tempted but il carry on as normal, got reading at home now so hopefully we'l bounce right back after a shocking performance.

Paulinho what about traore from arsenal, hes got great stats for a young player and he's ultra quick for the height he is. Baines is also another option which youve mentioned already.

On the right side what about behrami? he can play full back and is a good going forward can play right mid aswel.

Some of his stats on my save;

strength 20

stamina 20

pace 20

acceleration 18

determination 18

team work 20

work rate 20

technique 17

tackling 17

dribbling 18

crossing 15...

he's only 24

im sure theres plenty more out there aswel good luck

my champs league group is

inter, spurs, bremen, stauea

tough little group, inter are this years favourites.

Ive now got 2 commercial feeder clubs aswel, colorado and some chinese team. If i make a huge signing is that when you really see the benefits of having these feeder clubs? like shirt sales and stuff

Traore?

Blimey, the fans would lynch me! icon_biggrin.gif

TBH his marking stat is a bit low, my fullbacks have to be able to mark.

Behrami falls short on finishing, my AMR's get loads of chances, they have to be able to finish.

what formation do you use paulinho?

Just played reading and won 2-0 despite them hitting the post twice, we looked really edgey despite the amount of chances we had.

Played 1st game in champs league aswel home to inter, we won 2-0 piatti was impressive. He also had 8 shots from centre mid. That position seems to be key, my centre mids always seem to manage alot of shots. I played thiago lucas piatti and taarabt. 3 players there definatly without much experience at all and we played very well. Keane getting the 2 goals.

what season were you in when you got the USA feeder clubs?

Ive started a another new game lol

Asked for feeder clubs and they were awful!!

3 belgium amateur clubs in 4th division, 1 polish (which i chose) and crystal palace.

Might have a look at Behrami, stats look good.

Also, 2 things...

1: How can i set up to have overlapping fullbacks?

2: What backroom staff have you got?

at the start of the game the defence is awful with all the injury's.

Do you guys buy people to strengthen the defence or wait it out until they are fit again?

I usually bu Samba from blackburn but i havnt bothered this time round.

Im using Rocha & Kaboul for the time being,with Woodgate comming back in 3-4 weeks

Should get a choice 3rd season, but otherwise a cheap Belgium for WPs, never usually use them as offering a new contract works 99% of times, UK club to send youth for experience, then a commercial.

Used Nihat on the right, also Vidal but buy Sakho early to cover left - Mattock may be useful or Taiwo.

I picked up Edu from Valencia on a season loan (yes, the former arsenal donkey). He looks ok. Trying to sign Albeida but he won't move. Unfortunately my tactics suck. Won 1st 3 games then just went on the slide. 9th in league, just lost 6-4 away to FC Twente in UEFA qualifier

what formation do you use paulinho?

Just played reading and won 2-0 despite them hitting the post twice, we looked really edgey despite the amount of chances we had.

Played 1st game in champs league aswel home to inter, we won 2-0 piatti was impressive. He also had 8 shots from centre mid. That position seems to be key, my centre mids always seem to manage alot of shots. I played thiago lucas piatti and taarabt. 3 players there definatly without much experience at all and we played very well. Keane getting the 2 goals.

I do change quite a bit TBH.

But it's often an attacking 4-4-2 diamond, against certain top clubs I tend to mirror their shapes but play a quick defensive counter game.

My squad for the 2nd season is now

GK Robbo, Lloris

RB Hutton, Chimbonda

LB Baines, Edson

DC King, Fazio

DC Woodgate, Dervite

DMC Ramires, Jenas

AMC Aimar, Bresciano

AMR Farfan, Karimi

AML Angel Di Maria, Vicente

SC Keane, Balotelli

SC Berbatov, Almeida

There's a few in the stiffs that'll do a job too

Lee, Rocha, Chris McCann, Torje, Ekotto, Gilberto, Rose, Berchiche, Corradini.

Fairly happy with that & a lot of the players are versatile.

I would have loved Tevez & ManU accepted my 30m bid (he was interested but I couldn't give him a contract that he'd accept).

I tried to get Foggia for the right but he was too expensive & I settled for Farfan although if I could do it again I reckon Reginaldo could have been a better choice.

Narrowly lost the SuperCup to Barca 1-0 but I won the Charity shield against Chelsea 5-3! icon_eek.gificon_cool.gif

anybody play Bale as a Left Winger?

Thats th weak spot for me at the moment but ive got fernandez but i think he's wasted on the wing

I just started over, was unhappy with my current setup, and Fernandez got injured, so put Gilberto on the wing, and he's great. Scores a lot, sets up a lot of goals. With my formation, I needed 3 CBs, so retrained Hutton (didnt take him long) and Bale (took him about a season) to those positions, so not been bad.

Dervite for me is looking alright, I put him out on loan to Motherwell before I started again, and he was getting decent..ish. ;p

mattyspurs im une on the overlap stance. The tactic i downloaded and the one which i still currently use had overlapping fullbacks and we always seemed to get caught short at the back. I had to cut there forward runs back because it didnt seem to work.

If your going to try this make sure you still have abit of cover at the back. Good luck

I never signed any defenders at the start of my game except sakho on a free but he wasnt really ready 1st season, i used him alot 2nd season and he is regular 3rd aswel. Just realised though looking back ive spent 220million in 3 seasons! i wish i had all that money still down to 40mil now.

I had great intentions for this season but we went out the carling cup 3rd round on pens to villa and weve almost slipped up every game since liverpool thumped us 5-1 luckily we havent lost since. Realised my team is very very young though, one 29 year old, two 28 year olds and the rest are under 24 lol my teams huge aswel so it could take a couple of seasons to make things happen unless im an amazing manager and can get the best out of kids which based on the last 4 prem games wont happen. Just about to play bremen now away so a point would do, i always look to win home games it makes a huge difference, bremen were 4th seed though so a win would be great, still a hard game though.

aaargh!

Everyone wants to buy my players!

I've had a bid from Inter for Lloris for £33.6m, a bid from Man Utd for VDV for £30m, someone wants Taarabt in exchange for Niko Kranjcar.

Oh well. I went back to my old save.

3rd season (pre-season)

Sold:

Bent

O'Hara (£9m + clauses)

Asso-Ekotto

And a bunch of people out on a free transfer.

In:

So far, just an American regen

lol same problem, at the start of my 3rd season i had about 11 players wanted! its good because you know you and your players are doing something right but also its really bad because they get unsettled easily and want to leave.

just drew 0-0 with bremen our 3rd consec 0-0 result

I would have considered quiting if i had to sell fernandez, its frustrating having to sell players. Just drew away to derby 3-3 we scored in the last 2mins. Im so annoyed atm! cant seem to get a win anywhere. Earnshaw got a hat trick for them scoring from a doudgey pen and lobbing my keeper from about 45yards! shocking

Im going to have to rebuild a team i think, imo berbatov isnt good enough very inconsistant. im short at the back i have bale left back but no real cover, only sakho but he's more of a left sided centre back. Right back aswel only onuoha as i prefer richards centre back aswel but he;s 9times out of 10 right back. I haven't really got a good centre partnership having garay and zapata there, great great potential but they aren't playing together. Im regreting my decision paying 18mil for lucas, my scouts gave him an awesome rating so i thought definatly but he's not my type of player really. Agbonlahor was a waste of money, i need a top class forward who scores loads, haven't had 1 since the start of the game.

Everythings going wrong lol i want to start with a new team but i cant be assed starting again and getting to where i am now, il stick it put im in a crap mood lol. hopefully we'l get back to winning ways

i dont f***in believe it!

started a new game at 5.30pm, been playing it nice n slow, got great staff aswell...6 - 7 stars in all training.

Set loads of tours up for my reserves, sorted my players out, bought loads of players (usual suspects though ie: fernandez, Lucinho etc)

Played all my friendlys, set up a 4-4-2 tactic which seemed to be ok.

so week before the season starts and i go to save my game and its bloody crashed!

Came up with an error while saving and ive lost the last 4hrs of gametime, so bloody angry now!

Think ill have to put the autosave on when i play it again, which will be tomorrow as i cant be bothered with it now ARGH!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know how that feels, my defence is terrible at the moment, hoping Sakho can make it stronger, still got King and Woody though.

Fernandez didnt go in the end, rejected the Barca contract icon_biggrin.gif

I was trying to buy Micah Richards at the start of the game, but City wanted £41m for him, and I'm not dumb enough to pay that much.

However, Liverpool were...!

Am currently quite satisfied though, Danny Rose just got a winners medal for England, as the U20 just won the U20 world cup, 3-2 in the final against Spain.

Menez? icon_razz.gif

Taarabt retrained there, after I loaned him out to Man City, and he did very well there for them, so maybe give him a try?

I've had Menez before, didn't really do it TBH.

I flogged Taarabt to Newcash & he's not done anything there & is on the transfer list. I think he got a low potential rating on the random -9 thing in my game.

Went for Farfan in the end.

Things going very well actually, 100% record after 6 games in the Prem so far.

I must recommend Fazio to you guys.

Young Argie defender with an Italian passport, starts off with Seville reserves.

He's immense as a DC & can play in midfield too.

6' 5'' & unbeatable at corners 20 heading, 18 jumping, 16 each for tackling & marking, 14 each foe Acceleration & pace, 17 bravery & determination, 16 positioning, 15 concentration & an ave of 8 so far.

Originally posted by mattyspurs76:

Hows Dervite after his injury comeback?

Never had the chance to play him.

anybody play Bale as a Left Winger?

Thats th weak spot for me at the moment but ive got fernandez but i think he's wasted on the wing

Dervite is good, easily good enough for rotation 2nd season.

put Gilberto on the wing, and he's great. Scores a lot, sets up a lot of goals. With my formation, I needed 3 CBs, so retrained Hutton (didnt take him long) and Bale (took him about a season) to those positions, so not been bad.

Gilberto's good 1st season but declines rapidly after that.

Hutton's good as a DC.

I would have considered quiting if i had to sell fernandez, its frustrating having to sell players. Just drew away to derby 3-3 we scored in the last 2mins. Im so annoyed atm! cant seem to get a win anywhere. Earnshaw got a hat trick for them scoring from a doudgey pen and lobbing my keeper from about 45yards! shocking

Im going to have to rebuild a team i think, imo berbatov isnt good enough very inconsistant. im short at the back i have bale left back but no real cover, only sakho but he's more of a left sided centre back. Right back aswel only onuoha as i prefer richards centre back aswel but he;s 9times out of 10 right back. I haven't really got a good centre partnership having garay and zapata there, great great potential but they aren't playing together. Im regreting my decision paying 18mil for lucas, my scouts gave him an awesome rating so i thought definatly but he's not my type of player really. Agbonlahor was a waste of money, i need a top class forward who scores loads, haven't had 1 since the start of the game.

Everythings going wrong lol i want to start with a new team but i cant be assed starting again and getting to where i am now, il stick it put im in a crap mood lol. hopefully we'l get back to winning ways

Totally disagree re Berbs.

Injury hit him 1st season for me but 2nd season he's got 11 in 8 games.

He wont suit you if you want to play him as a traditional strong & brave target man or as a lone striker in a quick counter but give him the ball at his feet in a slow short passing game & he's superb.

i dont f***in believe it!

started a new game at 5.30pm, been playing it nice n slow, got great staff aswell...6 - 7 stars in all training.

Set loads of tours up for my reserves, sorted my players out, bought loads of players (usual suspects though ie: fernandez, Lucinho etc)

Played all my friendlys, set up a 4-4-2 tactic which seemed to be ok.

so week before the season starts and i go to save my game and its bloody crashed!

Came up with an error while saving and ive lost the last 4hrs of gametime, so bloody angry now!

Think ill have to put the autosave on when i play it again, which will be tomorrow as i cant be bothered with it now ARGH!!!!!!!!

Save before every game, it's worth it for these fcuk ups.

Yeah, I know how that feels, my defence is terrible at the moment, hoping Sakho can make it stronger, still got King and Woody though.

Fernandez didnt go in the end, rejected the Barca contract icon_biggrin.gif

I was trying to buy Micah Richards at the start of the game, but City wanted £41m for him, and I'm not dumb enough to pay that much.

However, Liverpool were...!

Am currently quite satisfied though, Danny Rose just got a winners medal for England, as the U20 just won the U20 world cup, 3-2 in the final against Spain.

Sakho is a -10 in 8.0.2 I think so he could turn out to be the best DL in the game, looks a bit slow in my game though.

sorry what tactic do you use again paulinho i think i asked before but cant remember?

yeah sakho is very promising but he doesnt have any pace, no good when your playing against ronaldo or someone he just gets ripped all the time. Just got beat off bolton 2-0 so im going to bed now im fairly p***** off.

My Tottenham Starting XI is:

..............Robinson...................

Chimbonda...King...Campbell.......Bale...

..............Makoun.....................

Lennon.......................Malbranque..

...........Van Der Vaart..............

........Berbatov.........Keane.........

My Aim For the season is to challenge for the title; is this good enough.

What improvements can i make? I Need a left winger and a striker. Anyone else you think i need?

Once again i like my players to be preferably European and youngish.

sorry what tactic do you use again paulinho i think i asked before but cant remember?

yeah sakho is very promising but he doesnt have any pace, no good when your playing against ronaldo or someone he just gets ripped all the time. Just got beat off bolton 2-0 so im going to bed now im fairly p***** off.

I change my tactics quite a bit but often use a wide 4-4-2 diamond, sometimes with the wingers pushed up to the AML/R.

I look at the scout reports & usually play the opposite to my opposition.

Against the best teams I mirror their formations & play a quick, deep counter, this works well, I've only lost 2 games against top 4 opposition in a dozen or so games.

Originally posted by Wattsy99:

My Tottenham Starting XI is:

..............Robinson...................

Chimbonda...King...Campbell.......Bale...

..............Makoun.....................

Lennon.......................Malbranque..

...........Van Der Vaart..............

........Berbatov.........Keane.........

My Aim For the season is to challenge for the title; is this good enough.

What improvements can i make? I Need a left winger and a striker. Anyone else you think i need?

Once again i like my players to be preferably European and youngish.

You bought Cantbell?

How could you?

Check out Angel Di Maria for LM (Argie but with an italian passport).

French striker Gouffran did really well for me 1st season.

Just started a new game on 802 and I'm 10 games into the 1st season currently doing pretty well. I'm 2nd in the league 3 points behind chelski and 1 point ahead of manure.

I've decided to play the whole 1st season with our current rl squad so I've bought no 1st team players and only sold Chimbo. I want to see how our current players develop abit. I bought alot of youngsters though

Georginio Wijnaldum 600k - Feyenoord

Henri Saivet 450k - Bordeaux

Mamadou Sakho 425k - PSG

Gabriel Torje 1.4mil - Dinamo Buc.

Jordan Spence 400k - wet spam

Matthieu Saunier 375k - Bordeaux

Preston Edwards 50k - Millwall

Bogdan Stancu 725k - Unirea

Andre Ayew 1.1mil - Marseille

Jack Rodwell 1.5mil - Everton

Michael Woods 2.4mil - chelski

Kerlon 2.6mil - Cruzeiro

Joe Mattock 2mil - Leicester

My U-18s are top ov da league and murdering everyone icon_biggrin.gif. I've also bought abunch of new coaches, physios, and scouts. My top performers so far are Kaboul who's an absolute beast in the air on corners and very solid defensively and Keano has stuck in 7 goals in 12 games with Kaboul scoring 5 in 10. I'll report back at the end of the season and left you know how I've got on.

Billy, u copykat lol

Thats my plan for tonight, have alook at 2 scottish lads

James Mcarthy (Hearts i think)

John Fleck

Both look good.

Think ill do the same and try to play with the current squad and only buy the players i really want if someone else comes in for them... but might get Fernandez as he is a god!

Def get some youngster for my U18 n reserves as the current lot are pretty useless.

What staff did u get?

Albranque (Brazil scout) he's pretty good

Few german coaches are good aswell

Originally posted by BillyLikesFish&Chips:

Just started a new game on 802 and I'm 10 games into the 1st season currently doing pretty well. I'm 2nd in the league 3 points behind chelski and 1 point ahead of manure.

I've decided to play the whole 1st season with our current rl squad so I've bought no 1st team players and only sold Chimbo. I want to see how our current players develop abit. I bought alot of youngsters though

Georginio Wijnaldum 600k - Feyenoord

Henri Saivet 450k - Bordeaux

Mamadou Sakho 425k - PSG

Gabriel Torje 1.4mil - Dinamo Buc.

Jordan Spence 400k - wet spam

Matthieu Saunier 375k - Bordeaux

Preston Edwards 50k - Millwall

Bogdan Stancu 725k - Unirea

Andre Ayew 1.1mil - Marseille

Jack Rodwell 1.5mil - Everton

Michael Woods 2.4mil - chelski

Kerlon 2.6mil - Cruzeiro

Joe Mattock 2mil - Leicester

My U-18s are top ov da league and murdering everyone icon_biggrin.gif. I've also bought abunch of new coaches, physios, and scouts. My top performers so far are Kaboul who's an absolute beast in the air on corners and very solid defensively and Keano has stuck in 7 goals in 12 games with Kaboul scoring 5 in 10. I'll report back at the end of the season and left you know how I've got on.

icon14.gif

The fact that Robbo & Kaboul (2 players I reduced in the update) do very well in 8.0.2 shows that changes in the match engine are much more important than the changes in attributes we researchers give the players.

The other frees I buy are Aquino, Acanpandie and Le Tellec.

Aquino, Saviet, Sahko, Torje and Wijnaldum can probably act as cover for 1st year.

I usually just promote youth coaches depends if you are lucky with their attributes.

Billy, u copykat lol

Thats my plan for tonight, have alook at 2 scottish lads

James Mcarthy (Hearts i think)

John Fleck

Both look good.

Think ill do the same and try to play with the current squad and only buy the players i really want if someone else comes in for them... but might get Fernandez as he is a god!

Def get some youngster for my U18 n reserves as the current lot are pretty useless.

What staff did u get?

Albranque (Brazil scout) he's pretty good

Few german coaches are good aswell

McCarthy isn't in my game which is strange because I'm playing on a large database but I do have 12 leagues running from 11 different countries. My new staff members are as follows

Italo Galbiati is my new assistant and 7 stars in attacking. He's free and also is Capellos assistant

Paco Herrera - coach - 7 star tactics - 250k Espanyol

Andrew Renshaw - fitness coach - 7 stars - 100k Bolton

Luc Rabat - coach - 6 star defending - free

John Murtough - coach - 6 star set-pieces - 475k Fulham

Mike Rigg - coach - 7 star ball control - 325k Blackburn

I bought 3 new physios all of which have 20 for physiotherapy

Gianni Nanni - 180k Bologna

Jose Maria Villalon - 400k At. Madrid

David Fevre - 500k Blackburn

I also brought in 3 new scouts to help Comolli whose probably one of the best in the game along with Arnesen who's on 40k a week at chelski but his contract expires in 08 so I'ma try and nick him then.

Ian Broomfield - 75k Portsmouth

Rudi Wojtowicz - 160k Hertha Berlin

Paul Steiner - 275k Leverkusen

I kept Poyet as a coach because of his scouting knowledge in South America and I kept Moniz and Marcos because they're 7 star coaches. I tried to fire Marcos Alvarez but the board wouldn't let me because they'd have to give him a mil pay-off so hopefully he'll step up to 7 stars soon or he'll get the axe next season.

I also ket Wayne Diesel the physio because the board wouldn't let me axe him either but all the other physios got the boot.

All together I kept

Poyet(coach)

Marcos(gk coach)

Monis(coach)

Alvarez(fit coach)

Inglethorpe(youth coach)

Diesel(physio)

Comolli(head scout)

everyone else got replaced

Archived