FM 2008 : Tottenham Hotspur - Home of The Spurs

Azeryk-

Originally posted by Andyh60:

My contract was not re-newed after 2nd season with best finish of 7th and carling cup final. Anyone who can help me challenge for 4th in league would be much appeciated. I play 4-4-2 with some tinkering but it's not quite doing the business. Any training hints would also help. I have respect for anyone playing FM with Spurs so I cant wait to hear from you.

I used the Fiora tactic (link earlier on in the post) for most of the season, then changed later on.

Used Seasoned_Alcoholic's training schedules, always good!

Brought in VDV, Aaritalo, Ignashevich and sold Zokora and LYP.

Played with this for the season and got 5th and they renewed my contract icon_smile.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoverdonkey07

Just finished my third season and finished third AGAIN. Quite pleased really though because I reached semi-finals of Champions League - knocked out by the Goons. Should be given a big old kitty this summer so looking for one or two buys that will make up the 10 points that I finished behind Chelsea. I play 4411 -

GK: Robbo

RB: Hoyte (got him for 2m and he's very reliable, might upgrade in the summer)

CB: Dawson

CB: King:

LB: Ricardo Gardner

RM: Lennon

CM: Makoun

CM: Marek Hamsik

LM: Bale

AM: Matias Fernandez

ST: Bent

Hey! Just starting my second season! Got a squad of:

GK: Robinson, Ruddy

RB: Onouha, Ifil

CB: King, Kaboul, Hobbs, Hines

LB: Bale, LYP

DM: Hudd, Gosling

RM: Lennon, Franks

LM: Taraabt, Rose,

AM: Barnes, Woods

FC: Bent, Berba, Sinclair, Carrol

Won the prem last year, just won the community shield (2-0 against Man U). Woods and Hines came in over the summer (Hines is the next Wes Brown, plays DCRL) and Jose Baxter (who is in the U-18s).

Think my squad is pretty great, but got 25 mil to spend, not sure wot to spend it on. Is it worth keeping it and getting the board to improve my youth facilities? Who in the youth teams do you think deserves a call up?

BTW Barnes is FANTASTIC - 19 and worth 8.5 mil, but somehow not a wonderkid?! Sinclair is and hes not worth anything near as much! Can he still become a wonderkid?

First season with Spurs not doing too badly?? Score loads but conceded loads too so it is realistic.

GK Robinson

DL Bale

DR Stalteri (Sold Chimbonda 7m Villa)

DC Chris Samba

DC Ledley King

MC Aaritalo

MC Zokora/Huddlestone

MC Van Der Vaart

AMC Ashavin

FC Bent

FC Berbatov/Keane/Defoe

Anyone suggest any different tactics, players to buy/use to improve??? I feel like im wasting Lennon, Defoe etc by the formation that i play??

How are you all using Berbatov? He's been absolutely dreadful for me so far this season. I'm in November, and he's made 13 starts, scored no goals, and has one assist. I have him as a target man, mixed, and he's playing alongside bent/keane/owen (depending on who I start that match). I just can't get anything out of Berbs, so any help would be great

Just finished my first season and finished 7th...not happy!! Semi's of all cups except fa cup 4th round only!!

This was my team:

Robinson

Chimbonda

Traore/Lee-Young-Pyo

Dawson

King

Lennon

Appiah

Jenas

Bale

Berbatov

Keane/Bent/Defoe

Just in pre-season for my second season and have signed Maniche from Atl.Madrid and Ben Foster (GK) on a free transfer after Man U released him icon14.gif

Originally posted by Sir Azeryk:

Finally, my transfers thus far:

In:

Akinfeev - CSKA Moscow - £16M

van der Vaart - HSV - £11M

Breno - Sao Paulo - £6.75M

Sergio Mota - Sao Paulo - £3.5M

Woods - Chelsea - £3M

Banega - Boca - £2.3M

Lehtovaara - Turun Palloseura - £30K

Corradini - Parma - £20K

Ignashevich - CSKA Moscow - Free

I just started my game.

How do you guys get more than 1 non EU player transfered in? I cannot sign Breno, Akinfeev, Banega after I signed Ignashevich

I'm just on the brink of finishing in top 4 in 2nd season after getting 6th in my first. I now play the fiora2 tactic and yes it works for me.

Team

Robinson

Chimbonda/stalteri even doing ok

Bale/Lee

Dawson

King

Routledge/Steed

VDV/Jenas

Makoun/Zokora/Huddelstone

Mataias fernandez on left

Keane/Berbs/Bent and Huntelaar up top

Still comments though saying im under achieving and may not get new contract!!!!

Anyone know if SI are fixing the 'interfering chairman bug'? At least, it ought to be toned down, considering Spurs are not a selling club and would never sell a player for the money - instead, selling a player they know doesn't want to sign a new contract. i.e. Carrick. And Berbatov (if he wants out to Utd).

No way IRL Levy would sell a top prospect etc.

I've asked this question in the patch thread, but no answer yet (obviously, SI are busy).

Ok - first season over and a fantastic result! Won the league with one game to go. An overview of the season might be helpful for people playing with Spurs, as well as the fact that I enjoyed it so much that I have to tell you guys about it.

Transfers

Out

Lee - 2.5m

Chimbonda - 5.25m

Ghaly - 2.3m

Malbranque - 6.5m

Zokora - 3.7m

Keane - 8.5m

Tainio - 2.5m

Ifil - 850k

In

Matias Fernandez - 20m

Van Der Vaart - 18.5m

Banega - 4.1m

Alex - 2m

Aaritalo - 170k

Tactics

I started out trying to use the Rule of One tactics that were posted - but I could never quite work out what my 'base tactic' was, so I had mixed results. Won a few, lost a few, but drew too many. Plus the football wasn't pretty to watch. So I tried a tactic called Viscous that I found on the boards, and again mixed results. It calls for one striker, so I had Berbs playing up front on his own and he couldn't hit the back of the net. So despite not winning a lot I wasn't losing a lot either - which still had me in the hunt.

Everton were top fairly comfortably with Chelski and the Ar*se making up the top four with us. ManU were having a mare, and Fergie was sacked about half way through the season.

I then changed to Fiora2 tactic, as I like playing with two strikers. I used Berbatov as the striker dropping deep with Bent as the more forward striker. Immediately my fortunes took a big change for the better, beating Man U 4-1 at home. I found this tactic made me create a heap of chances each game, with most falling to Bent. Even though he was scoring reasonably regularly (ending up with 12 goals in the Premier for the season) he only scored about 10% of his chances. He missed some absolute sitters, and if he had a better conversion rate I would have had the league wrapped up by Christmas!

Anyway, after a March where I won 5 games in a row I was in the box seat. Then a dodgy 1-0 home loss to Man City and Everton were back in with a chance. I played them away, and won 3-1 with Berbatov finally coming into some form by scoring 2. He scored again the next game at home to Ar*se and we had won the league!

Squad

My first eleven by the end of the season was:

GK - Robbo

DL - Bale (with Assou-Ekotto deputising for the last 5 games with Bale injured)

DR - Ignashevich

DC - King/Dawson

ML - Fernandez

MR - Lennon

DM - Kaboul

AM - VDV

St - Bent/Berbatov (with Aaritolo coming off the bench)

VDV topped the scoring with 25 goals (18 in the league) and won English Footballer of the Year.

Bent got 12, with Fernandez 11 and Berbs 7 - so not a huge return from the strikers.

Will sell Defoe and Routledge in the off season and have Lulinha joining in July. Need to buy another striker and probably another couple of defenders.

Even tough we won the league with a game in hand, I never felt as though we were dominating. We ground out a lot of 1-0 wins (almost felt like George Graham was in charge), which i guess is better than losing them, but it wasn't until things started to gel in the last two months of the season that we really hit our straps.

One of the most enjoyable seasons I've had managing Spurs - let's see what happens next year!

COYS!

Finished 3rd in my first year, got this squad now:

GK - Ustari

DL - Bale

DR - Diogo

DC - King

DC - Dawson

ML - Petrov

MR - Ribery

DM - Macherano (free icon_redface.gif )

AM - Riquelme

ST - Berbatov

ST - Briand

Backups: Robinson, Ignashevich, Materazzi, Pasanen, Samba, Fernandez, Banega, Lennon, Bent and Keane

Quite happy with the squad now and hope I can finally get my first league win in FM with spurs icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Bloodstreaks. Undefeated in 4 so far in season 2 (3 wins and a draw) so it's looking good.

Ghaly went at the start of the season to Reading fairly easily, which surprised me. I put him on the transfer list immediately and then kept offering to clubs, putting his price down twice until Reading put an offer in.

Tainio didn't get picked up until Wigan got him in the Jan transfer window. I never thought I'd sell him!

Killer tactic on its way lads. UJ version 2.

I need to complete my current season first so I have a complete set of stats to report back on. Will include screengrabs of tactic/formation screens.

This one is a MONSTER. Though, not too sure it will work from season 1 (you need high calbire players).

Anyways, hopefully in the next 2 days or so I'll report back.

I'm using the beta patch too. Works a treat. Hopefully the final patch wont mess with the success of the tactic (36 games unbeaten thus far, few goals conceded, a ton scored).

icon_smile.gif

I'm a big spurs fan, love them...

FM7 being spurs 9 years, 4 league winners 2008,2010,2011,2014 FA Cup 2007,2009,2010 League Cup 2008, 2010 Uefa Cup 2009, 2012, Champions League, 2015 Uefa Super Cup 2015, World Club Cup 2015 whatever it was called, 14 tophes in 9 years thats was great.......

FM8 what the hell has Sport Interactive done with Tottenham in this game.......

The Back Line

Robbo lets in 2 many goals in a game...

Chimbonda well CRAP!

Kaboul can't tackle

Even Big King is not that great, best defender spurs have

Bale is not bad

Dawson/Pyo/Ekotto/Stalteri/Gardner/Rocha well forget no good.

Midfield

Jenas is the better 1 out the lot

Lennon should be better

Taarabt/Huddlestone/Routledge/Zokora/Tainio/ Sell the lot not worth being in the team.

Malbranque don't like him in real life, don't like him in the game CRAP!

Forward

Bent/Berbatov/Defoe/Keane/ Great just don't score.

Will someone tell me how the hell i can make the THE SPURS great again, what am i doing wrong, tryed some many formations just can't do it HELP!

You can try following tactic std 442.

Back 4 Std setup CBs defensive low close down, man mark. low cf.

FBs normal and normal CD

Midfield normal with own area CD, tight mark

FBs and Midfield all fwd runs often

Strikers no fwd runs.

Counter attack and play offside

Ignashevich is free and Samba cheap for early part of season.

Aaritalo, Menez and VDV to cover midfield. Saviet for future

Richards, Guardado and Ustari should be available season 2-3.

Boetang,Chimbonda Dawson King Bale Hudds Taarabet all improve.

Just finished my second season with Spurs:

League: 2nd (Chelsea 3 pts clear)

Champ League: Won (defeated Roma)

League Cup: Won (defeated Man City)

FA Cup: Semi Finals (lost Liverpool)

Have finished 2nd in the league both seasons now, however I made the mistake of changing tactics after the first season and subsequently stuttered at the start of season 2. Changed back to my original tactic and started to roll along nicely.

I play a 4-1-4-1 with this squad:

GK Robinson / Wiese

DR Richards / Assou-Ekotto

DL Bale / Berchiche

DC Breno / Kaboul

DC King / Criscito

DMC Mascherano / Huddlestone

MR Lennon / Lulinha*

ML Menez / Dzsudzsak

MC Van Der Vaart / Boateng

MC Banega / Lulinha*

FC Berbatov / Balotelli

I have Aissati and Carrizo coming in to start season 3 on free transfers and have shelled out 22M for Ustari.

I am trying to lure Giovinco away from Juve as well with my remaining 41M transfer kitty.

I usually play a 4-1-4-1, but have experimented a bit with what the game calls a 4-1-4-1-0 (ie/ no Striker). I've found that Berbatov/Balotelli become more involved in play when at AMC with a farrow than at FC.

I'm quietly confident (that with no tactic tinkering this season) I'll win that ellusive League title in season 3.

Anyone looking for a quality right back?

Eduardo Ratinho

He went absolutely ape-sh*t for me in FM07, and is doing the same for me in 08!

Wonderful at getting forward and delivering deep crosses, but you need a quality winger ahead of him to take the attention off him when he does come forward. Lennon seems to do the trick nicely.

Leighton Baines is a decent pickup at left back, and Luka Modric in the centre of midfield is incredibly reliable. Apart from that Huntelaar and Yaya Toure have been standout buys.

Also have a squizz at Magnus Wolff Eikrem. He's young, raw, and needs to be watched closely, but is developing into a real dominant midfielder.

Using the Fiora2 Tactic

1st Season won the prem by 4 points with not many changes to the original squad

Table

http://www.basingstokefc.co.uk/fm/Untitled-1.jpg

in addition board just accepted chimbonda bid from liverpool that i negociated to 16 mill + 20%

Transfers

http://www.basingstokefc.co.uk/fm/Untitled-3.jpg

Squad

http://www.basingstokefc.co.uk/fm/Untitled-2.jpg

4-4-2

GK Robbo

DR ?

DC Dawson / Felipe

DC King

DL Bale

ML Malbranque

MR Lennon

MC Jenas / Boateng

MC Makoun

SC Keane

SC Berbatov

Originally posted by Bloodstreaks:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andyh60:

My contract was not re-newed after 2nd season with best finish of 7th and carling cup final. Anyone who can help me challenge for 4th in league would be much appeciated. I play 4-4-2 with some tinkering but it's not quite doing the business. Any training hints would also help. I have respect for anyone playing FM with Spurs so I cant wait to hear from you.

I used the Fiora tactic (link earlier on in the post) for most of the season, then changed later on.

Used Seasoned_Alcoholic's training schedules, always good!

Brought in VDV, Aaritalo, Ignashevich and sold Zokora and LYP.

Played with this for the season and got 5th and they renewed my contract icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that it was this quote that made me try it but yes the FIORA2 tactic is just amazing. I did get contract re-newed in 2nd season cos I FINISHED 2ND! I'm now in April of 3rd year and i'm in FA cup Final (against Eevrton) and champs league Semi's against Arsenal! I'm 5th in league so not quite as good as 2nd season but only on GD and have game in hand on 4th place Man City! Just the question of picking up my first trophy in FM with Spurs

Team GK Robbo

RB Chimbonda

LB Bale/Lee

CB King

CB Dawson/Kaboul

RM - Aaritalo/Routldege/Steed

LM - Matias Fernandez (Villareal)

AM - VDV - a must

DM - Moukoun/Zokora/Huddlestone

ST - Bent/Huntelaar

ST - Keane/berbs

Originally posted by RDOT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sanityfm:

Are Taraabt and Rose good in the 2nd season?

Taraabt is but wait longer for Rose </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sold Taraabt to Milan in my first season for £7.5 million, deep down i feel i could have got more icon_rolleyes.gif

Finished 7th in my first season, UEFA Cup semi-final, currently in 5th this season, UEFA Cup Semi-Final again and FA Cup final and the board are considering not to renew my contract!!!

What a joke!!!!!

My current team is:

GK Robbo

RB Samba

LB Lee

CB Dawson

CB King

ML Bale/Mika Aaritola

MC Huddlestone/Zakora

MC Van Der Vaart

RL Lennon

F Bent

F Berbatov

Alnwick

Anelka

Taarbt

Kaboul

Marlbranque

Have signed Menez for the LM for 15m coming in July.

PATCH UPDATE:

Started a new game last night.

- Poyet is now Assistant Manager and Marcos Alvarez Fitness coach. Both are useless and you can't get rid off either of them due to the large amount of compensation. I have neither of them doing any training.

- The board allowed me to promote Moniz to assistant manager (so I had two), but wouldnt allow me to sign an external coach as assistant manager 'no need for two assistant managers

- Fiora2 Doesn't appear to work quite as well... but it also may be that I have signed 10 new coaches, so gonna give it time.

- Expectations are less... just European qualification, not title contenders after two years, so should be easier to get contract renewed after 2 years.

- Board doesnt appear to restrict amount of coaches too much. They recommend 8, I had 12 at one point.

- maybe it's just me, but Van Der Vaart doesn't appear quite the big signing - the fans didnt go quite as wild as they previously did

- Budgets seem to be about the same

I'll let you know of anything else that comes up

Originally posted by Sibs1980:

PATCH UPDATE:

Started a new game last night.

- Poyet is now Assistant Manager and Marcos Alvarez Fitness coach. Both are useless and you can't get rid off either of them due to the large amount of compensation. I have neither of them doing any training.

- The board allowed me to promote Moniz to assistant manager (so I had two), but wouldnt allow me to sign an external coach as assistant manager 'no need for two assistant managers

- Fiora2 Doesn't appear to work quite as well... but it also may be that I have signed 10 new coaches, so gonna give it time.

- Expectations are less... just European qualification, not title contenders after two years, so should be easier to get contract renewed after 2 years.

- Board doesnt appear to restrict amount of coaches too much. They recommend 8, I had 12 at one point.

- maybe it's just me, but Van Der Vaart doesn't appear quite the big signing - the fans didnt go quite as wild as they previously did

- Budgets seem to be about the same

I'll let you know of anything else that comes up

Thanks for that.

Dissapointed that Alvarez isn't rated higher by the Spanish researchers, he's supposed to be top notch in real life.

Did you try giving Poyet a role of just 1st team coach?

Yep, he wont accept anything else. Thought I may try and renew his contract just adding a manager job release clause and keep my fingers crossed!

Seems more difficult to get the team to gel, but maybe it's due to me having to bring in a lot of new staff.

Does anyone know roughly how long I should expect for new coaches to fit in and players to respond? Most of them aren't English. Half a season? a whole season?

Now Cornilious Jol either!! Started to rely on all those Dutch youngsters!

VDV was a well received when I tried another game this morning.

Dean Parrett's potential may have also gone up, I think

And 4 games into the season I can't sell any of the usual suspects (Tanio, Routledge, Ghaly, Rocha etc) even for just £1M each. Chimbonda is still a pain, but his loyalty may have been altered as he seemed very very upset when I offered him to clubs... normally he gets angry and demands to go, but this time he was determinded not be forced out and wanted to stay... though no one actually made an offer.

There are some good Spanish coaches knocking aorund that I hadn't noticed in the orginal version too.

The Fiora2 tatic needs a lot of tweaking I think... doesn't appear to be working as well.

Berbs is struggling

Finished 3rd, Semi-final League Cup, won FA Cup, Uefa Cup, semi-final League Cup and Euro Super Cup.

Now in 2nd season I'm currently 2nd, League Cup Semi-Final, 4th round FA Cup and 1st Knockout Champions Cup.

Tranfers Out:

Defoe - 10M

Chimbonda - 5M

Malbranque - 6M

Routledge - 2.4M

Ghaly - 2M

Gardner - 3.2M

Rocha - 2.5M

Assou-Ekotto - 2.5M

Huddlestone - 3.2M

Ifil - 2.7M

O'Hara - 2.7M

In:

Akinfeev - 12.4M

Banega - 2.8M

Aaritalo - 180k (now worth 6.5M)

Iaquinta - 7.5M

Van der Vaart - 10M (now worth 23M)

Samba - 800k

Husyev - 10.75M

Breno - 8M

Ochoa - 3.2M

Current Team:

GK - Akinfeev/Robbo/Ochoa

LB - Bale/Lee

RB - Husyev/Lee/Samba

DC - Breno/Zokora/Kaboul

DC - King/Dawson/Ignashevich

MC - Boateng/Jenas

MC - Banega/Zokora

MC - Lennon/Wijnaldum

AMC - Van der Vaart/Aaritalo

ST - Keane/Bent

ST - Iaquinta/Berbs

Tried out a few different tactics but have settled on a 4-3-1-2 with Banega dropping back to a DM against better teams. Gone a couple of 20+ games without losing.

Scoring loads of goals but can't seem to keep a clean sheet.

Also hired Pako Ayestaran as my assistant and was working out pretty well until Roma poached him for less money then I was paying him! But cleared out most of my coaches and brought in a crack team of the only good coaches who would join me!

Got a good squad going through my 2nd season but really want to get some decent young english players I can train up and play as club home-grown in Europe. Any suggestions?

I'm just starting on my third season. Last season finished 2nd in the premiership (3 points behind chelsea), FA Cup finalists losing to Man Utd and reached the semi's of the champions league.

Boateng is very good and my best midfielder. I've just bought Daniel Alves for £39m icon_eek.gif

Oh and when my contract didn't get renewed last night (perfect time to download the patch)

SEASON ONE:

Finished 4th, Final FA Cup, Semi-Final League Cup, Semi Final Uefa

SEASON TWO:

Finished 8th, Won FA Cup (beat Man Utd 5-0), Semi Final Champions League (beat Real Madrid in the quarters) and Quarters in League Cup.

They didn't renew my contract... seems they really want that league position.

Looks like that has changed in the patch though

Originally posted by Sibs1980:

Yep, he wont accept anything else. Thought I may try and renew his contract just adding a manager job release clause and keep my fingers crossed!

Seems more difficult to get the team to gel, but maybe it's due to me having to bring in a lot of new staff.

Does anyone know roughly how long I should expect for new coaches to fit in and players to respond? Most of them aren't English. Half a season? a whole season?

Now Cornilious Jol either!! Started to rely on all those Dutch youngsters!

VDV was a well received when I tried another game this morning.

Dean Parrett's potential may have also gone up, I think

None of the squad data will have changed unless SI have been messing about behind my back & not telling me (not entirely impossible icon_biggrin.gif).

Cornelius Jol will have gone along with his brother I presume which certainly makes us light on scouts but I haven't been able to gain reliable info about any new scouts we may or may not have acquired in real life.

Comolli should be in the scout list really as that's all he is a glorified scout.

As for team gelling I'm not sure but I heard that this has been tweaked.

I always play the game making as few changes as possible at the beginning anyway.

Dean Parrett must have a lot of random stats (his PA may not even be set yet). I haven't touched him yet as he's new to the file.

I'll be reviewing him for the data update in Jan after I've spoken with folk who've watched him play.

So Season 2 is over, and not quite as successful as the first one, with a third placed finish. Here's an overview in case it's of use/interest to anyone, and I need some help with how to improve the finishing of my strikers.

I'm playing without the patch, and using Fiora2 with a couple of tweaks. I've changed the corner set up, which has given me an extra few goals in the season. And I've changed the creative settings of my strikers to try and get them to score more regularly.

First Team

GK - Robbo (won European Goalkeeper of the Year!)

DL - Bale

DR - Eduardo Ratinho/Ignashevich

DC - King/Dawson/Breno

DM - Kaboul/Banega

AM - Van Der Vaart

ML - Matias Fernandez

MR - Lennon

ST - Berbatov/Lulinha/Aaritalo

Started the season off with Breno at DC instead of Dawson, but he just wasn't cutting it. So Dawson won his spot back halfway through and things improved defensively. Maybe he's still too young to be given that much responsibility, but Dawson is still a little accident prone so I'm hoping Breno improves in the next season.

Also started with Bent or Aaritalo playing alongside Berbs, but they just couldn't score. So in desperation, I started retraining Lulinha as a striker and playing him as the pacy striker, considering he has good finishing, composure and pace stats. He was a dream. Finished my top scorer and already is a club favourite. Also, most of the players love him as well - a lot of them have him as favoured personnel.

Chelsea were miles ahead in the league all year, only losing one game. They won with about 6 games to spare.

I got knocked out in the semis of both the League Cup and the Champions League, and I was pretty happy to get that far. Massive win over Real Madrid in the quarters of the ECC.

But the most satisfying things were two dominating victories over Arsenal, one in the semi final of the FA Cup, and then a 5-0 victory over ManU in the Cup final. Amazing stuff!

Looking to offload Jenas, Bent, Routledge, Assou-Ekotto and probably Dawson.

Still need a decent right back, so will try for Micah or Vanden Borre. Need cover for Bale at left back too.

Now, to the problem of the strikers. Even though Lulinha and Berbs had good years, the ratio of goals to chances is extremely poor. If that improved only a little, I would definitely be challenging for the league. Any advice would be great. I've given them more creative freedom, which helped a bit, but I'm not sure what else to do.

Looking forward to season 3 already!

Yep, wondered why Arnesen is listed in the scouts at Chelsea, but Comolli isn't at Spurs. Perhaps SI should make Director of Football capable of scouting... and maybe they could sometimes but players without your consent.

apologies for going a bit off topic

Archived