FM 2008 : Tottenham Hotspur - Home of The Spurs

Azeryk-

Originally posted by man united:

alrite lads just going to start a new spurs game, i dont like my current team on my latest game. I feel ive signed players based on how good they could become and i haven't signed players that fit the way we play... its pretty much messed everything up.

Any signings you think i should make based on experience of your own games?

Im going to try out the 2-3-2-2-1 tactic. with the full backs and the dfm arrows going back...

thought its worth a shot, not a fan of tactics on this game none seem to work well.

Definatly going to sign;

fernandez

barnes

makoun

saivet

thiago

sakho

piatti

lulinha

Anymore recomendations?

Yes! Definitely buy Georginio Wijnaldum. You can offer him a contract as he is 16 and he will accept. On his first game for me in a pre season he made 3 assists in a 4-0 win but then got injured on the first day of the season! But he is one top player. I had him on my Liverpool game and he was a great player!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 2 Review

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board Expectations

Overall: Challenge for League within two years

League: Qualify for Europe through League qualification

FA Cup: Reach the 6th Round

Carling Cup: Reach the Quarter Finals

UEFA Cup: Reach the 2nd Round

Super Cup: To enjoy the experience of playing in the Super Cup

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actual Achievements

League: Finished 4th

FA Cup: Lost in the 4th Round Replay to Arsenal 6 – 5 on penalties

Carling Cup: Lost in Quarter Final to Blackburn 2 - 1

UEFA Cup: Winners, beating Valencia 2 – 1

Super Cup: Lost to Arsenal 11 – 10 on penalties

Transfers In:

Mauro Zarate Al-Sadd £3.8m

Francois Clerc Lyon £12.75m

Andres D’Alessandro San Lorenzo £10m

Kim Kallstrom Lyon £13.5m

Joleon Lescott Everton £11.75m

Andreas Isaksson Man City £110,000

Andriy Voronin Free Transfer

Fabian Carini Inter Milan 3 Month Loan

Roy Makaay Feyenoord 1 Month Loan

Transfers Out:

Paul Stalteri Free Transfer

Anthony Gardner Free Transfer

Hossam Ghaly Free Transfer

Michael Dawson Portsmouth £5m

Gilberto Genoa £180,000

Benoit Assou-Ekotto Portsmouth £2.5m

Tomas Hubschman Roma £7m

Steed Malbranque Reading £3.5m

Darren Bent Blackburn £5m

Kevin Prince Boateng Strasbourg Season Long Loan

Pascal Chimbonda Derby £675,000

Individual Achievements

Fans Player of the Year: Robbie Keane

My Player of the Year: Stefan Kiebling

Top Goal Scorer (All Comps): Stefan Kiebling (23)

Most Assists (All Comps): Andres D’Alessandro (20)

Best Average Rating (All Comps): Kim Kallstrom (7.13)

Most Appearances (All Comps): Kim Kallstrom (52)

Team Achievements

Biggest Win: 4 – 0 v Derby (h) League

Biggest Loss: 3 – 0 v Man United (a) League

Goals Scored (All Comps): 107 (1.8)

Goals Conceded (All Comps): 63 (1.0)

Managers Review

My personal highlights were:

• D’Alessandro providing a number of vital assists

• Another consistent season from Khalenberg

• Lescott replacing a disappointing Woodgate and scoring some vital goals during our UEFA Cup run

• Kaboul stepping up when both Woodgate & Lescott were injured

• Kiebling scoring the vital goal that got us 4th spot in the last game of the season

• Kiebling & Zarate striking up a vital partnership that helped us secure 4th spot

• Again King being ever present

• Finishing 4th

• Winning the UEFA Cup

My personal lowlights were:

• Woodgate & Berbatov being far to inconsistent

• Again not being able to find a consistent DMC, between Huddlestone & Donati

• Buying Clerc and expecting a lot, but got very little

• Drawing too many games, especially after leading

• Losing to Arsenal on penalties in both the Super Cup & FA Cup

• Losing to Blackburn in the Quarter Final

My hopes for the next season are:

• Challenging for the title

• Strength the squad to give us more quality in depth

• Convert draws into wins

• Improvements in performance from Berbatov, Clerc, Donati & Woodgate

• For O’Hara & Huddlestone to step up like Kielberg & Kaboul did

• Keane & Berbatov to revive their partnership

• Kiebling & Zarate to keep up their partnership

• To get some quality youngsters coming out of the Academy

just decided to start a game as tottenham hotspurs not a fan of the club ill admit that but want to do something different put my start of season expectation as qualify for europe and got a 29mill budget quite pleased with that.

hopefully i shall get abit more cash by selling tianio sp?? lol and by selling zokora

put offers in for fernandez 10.5m, bellaid 4.5m, meira 6.5m, gonzalez 10.5m and martins 13m would like to no peoples opinions and if there is anything else i could do

Joined Spurs for Season 3 and won PL and LC, Arsenal knocked Spurs out early in FA Cup and no Europe, as team was underperforming (not surprised).

They had added to squad with Cahill, Kallstrom Donovan and Farfan. I added Fernandez, still cheap, Banega and Ustari backup to Robbo, with later additions of Sakho, Saivet and Sankhare plus a few Regens.

The back 5 were solid, although Woody is a getting on a bit.

Oh dear. 3rd season. Won the league cup, beating Man U 2-1 in the final. Beat Arsenal 3-0 in the semi-final of the FA Cup. Two games left in the league, one point clear of Man U.

Why the 'Oh dear'?

Beat Arsenal 4-0 at home in the first leg of the Champions League semi final.

Hmmmm. Still no reason for 'Oh dear'.

3-1 up at 80 minutes gone in the semi.

Ledley then does a completely unnecessary foul, and gets a yellow card.

...which is his third. My captain, stalwart, and one-club-player (so rare, nowadays) will now be banned for final.

icon_mad.gif

started a game with Spurs too, so far it's very fun, 24 games in and I'm on top of the league (Arsenal are behind by 3 pts), final of the Carling Cup where Chelsea is waiting for me, made it to the knock-out stages of the UEFA Cup but unfortunately I dropped out of FA Cup in my 1st game to Arsenal(0-0 draw @ home, did go ahead in the Emirates but Woodgate got red carded and lost 2-1 in the end)

here's my team:

tottenhamhotspurtottenhor8.th.png

I bought Lee Carsley for the much needed cover in the midfield in Jan.

Berbatov is a beast, he scores them from everwhere, gets the ball near the area, BANG, GOAl for TOTTENHAM!!! but he is kinda inconsistent but Keano has deputised well when I have played him as striker(usually on the wing).

What about Bent and Lennon? Do these guys turn out be good? Bent has to have atleast 5 clear-cut chances before he can put one in and while Lennon is described as a wonderkid his stats are downright awful and perfomances mediocre.

Lennon was lousy for me. His starts were terrible, and never got better. I shipped him out to Villa for £5.75m with an optimistic 'International appearance' clause. He's never come close, and is now at Middlesbrough.

Kimz tactics are awesome. It feels almost like cheating!

Started using it in my 4th season and the the PL, FA Cup and the CL. Lost the league cup in the final, otherwise an historic quadruple would have been mine!

Now in October 2011 and am also England manager, having qualified with ease for Euro2012

My team is now (4-2-3-1)

Robbo

Clerc

Bale

Richards

Breno

Makoun

Veloso

Aguero

VDV

Fernandez/Diego

Huntleaar

Plus

Ustari

Bellaid

Fazio

Sakho

Dervite

Steven Smith

Hutton

Lulinha

Menez

Saivet

Aaron

Berbatov

Got £35m to spend. Really want Banega who is available for £27m but he won't talk. May settle for Lucas who has a release clause for £22m. He's keen to join too

alright guys im about to start a new SuperSpurs Game

i have raised there rep by 1000 and i have put hoddle as ass man(poyet 1st team coach)

and i have put La Galaxy,Psv,Benfica and betis as feeder clubs(all with option to loan)

and i am going to put in

Robinho

Messi

Hart

Lulinha(on loan at psv)

Eto'o

Richards

Adu(on loan at benfica)

Modric

Richardson(may look to send on loan to prem club or betis)

Giovani Dos santos and Bojan (both on loan at betis)

Altidore(loan at psv)

Bostock(to join end of season for 5 Mil)

Sidneí(psv)

Rodney Sneijer

Stancu(on loan at the orient)

Wijnaldum

if you can think of anything else i can do then please reply quickly as i am setting this up now

Originally posted by Manumoss:

alright guys im about to start a new SuperSpurs Game

i have raised there rep by 1000 and i have put hoddle as ass man(poyet 1st team coach)

and i have put La Galaxy,Psv,Benfica and betis as feeder clubs(all with option to loan)

and i am going to put in

Robinho

Messi

Hart

Lulinha(on loan at psv)

Eto'o

Richards

Adu(on loan at benfica)

Modric

Richardson(may look to send on loan to prem club or betis)

Giovani Dos santos and Bojan (both on loan at betis)

Altidore(loan at psv)

Bostock(to join end of season for 5 Mil)

Sidneí(psv)

Rodney Sneijer

Stancu(on loan at the orient)

Wijnaldum

if you can think of anything else i can do then please reply quickly as i am setting this up now

What a muppet

Season 3 Review

Board Expectations

Overall: Challenge for League within two years

League: Qualify for Europe through League qualification

FA Cup: Reach the 6th Round

Carling Cup: Reach the Quarter Finals

Champions League: Reach the 2nd Round

Super Cup: To enjoy the experience of playing in the Super Cup

Actual Achievements

League: Finished 1st

FA Cup: Lost in the 3rd Round to Arsenal 0 - 1

Carling Cup: Won against Arsenal 4 - 4 (aet) 3 - 1 penalties

Champions League: Quarter Final lost to Chelsea 3 - 1 over 2 legs

Super Cup: Won against Inter Milan 3 - 1

Transfers In:

Mikel Arteta Everton £19m

Daniele Cacia Fiorentina £8.75m

Niko Kranjcar Portsmouth £8.5m

Yuval Shpungin Empoli £7m

Garry Bocaly Marseille £5.25m

Leon Andreasen Fulham £5m

Jeremy Mathieu Toulouse Free

Piotr Czaplinski Oberhausen Free

Transfers Out:

Ditmar Berbatov Sunderland £6.5m

Jermaine Jenas Napoli £6m

Alan Hutton Everton £5.5m

Massimo Donati Lazio £5m

Jonathan Woodgate Real Zaragoza £4.3m

Gary O'Neil Reading £2.5m

Didier Zakora Lazio £2m

Kevin Prince Boateng Palermo Free

Individual Achievements

Fans Player of the Year: Mauro Zarate

My Player of the Year: Mauro Zarate

Top Goal Scorer (All Comps): Mauro Zarate (40)

Most Assists: Mikel Arteta & Andres D'Alessandro (16)

Best Average Rating (All Comps): Joleon Lescott (7.42)

Most Appearances (All Comps): Ledley King (54)

Team Achievements

Biggest Win: 5 – 0 v Malmo FF (h) Champions League Qualify Round 3 2nd Leg

Biggest Loss: 3 – 1 v Man United (a) League

Goals Scored (All Comps): 123 (2.1)

Goals Conceded (All Comps): 47 (0.8)

Managers Review

My personal highlights were:

• WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!

• Winning the Super Cup

• Winning the Carling Cup

• D’Alessandro & Arteta providing a number of vital assists

• Paul Robinson keeping a number of vital clean sheets

• Kallstrom scoring a number of screamers at vital times

• Kaboul stepping up when both Lescott was injured

• Kiebling scoring the vital goal that won us the league

• Kiebling & Zarate striking up a vital partnership that helped us win the league

• Again King being ever present

My personal lowlights were:

• Berbatov & Keane being far to inconsistent

• Again not being able to find a consistent DMC, between Huddlestone & Donati

• Buying Kranjcar expecting a lot, but got very little

• Losing to Arsenal FA Cup

My hopes for the next season are:

• Retain the title

• Win the FA Cup

• Add depth and some more quality to the squad to challenge on all fronts

• Improvements in performance from Huddlestone & Kranjcar

• For O’Hara to stake a claim in the starting eleven

• Kiebling & Zarate to keep up their partnership

• To get some quality youngsters coming out of the Academy

Just finished the first season with spurs and it was dreadful. It went from one disaster to another and I only just managed to stay up. The one and only success was the Uefa cup where I somehow managed to get to the final but was then thrashed by Asrenal 7-2. Finished 14th but only because of a handful of games at the end of the season. I went 19 games without a win at one point and my wins and draws in the league were single figures.

Robinson was truly dreadful. He didn't start out too bad getting a few 6s and 7s. Thought I would stick with him and Cerny had been pretty good as well. And then the transfer windows closes and they combine to form the worst goalkeeping record I haev ever had. Robinson conceded well over 50 before christmas and Cerny kept making errors in the last 10 minutes. The amount of games in which the defence were getting 8s and 9s and we'd still conced 3 or 4.

I bought Enyema and Lloris in Jan but even then Eneyema had African Cup and Lloris is still pretty young. He took over no.1 until injured for a couple of weeks and by the end of the season Robinson was pushing for triple figures conceded.

Missed out on Modric but got VDV. He's always done well for me and I can usually get a good 20-30 goals/season from him so can save on buying another striker. He was pretty poor though and I ended up benching him and using him to change the game later on. Also lost Jenas to Portsmouth for £7m after he threw a strop at VDV.

I had to loan in Voronin in Jan. too as Berb, Keane and Bent all seemed to injure themselves in pairs. All got double figures, and Bent was on fire before his injury but all but died for the last couple of months. Voronin only played 20 but got 15 goals while Berb got a good 25 from 30. At one point I only had Pekhart and Hamed!

Ended the season in 14th, fans unhappy about the Uefa Cup final, not in Europe next year as was abismal in both cups.

Malbranque has lost confidence in me so will probably have to sell.

Already got rid of chimbonda, jenas, cerny, taarabt (playing rubbish), hutton (dreadful), kaboul (unhappy with competition).

Worst players:

Gilberto - never made it above a 6 rating

Bale - never above a 7 and always injured

Hutton - didn't win a game he played in

Gunter - maybe just too young

Had to recall stalteri and use him and Lee as my full-backs

Robinson - there are no words to describe the sheer ineptitude!

Lennon - injured or struggling for form.

Best players:

Bent - a revelation as a solo striker

O'Hara - picked above VDV

Huddlestone - trained up as a DC then played in midfield - genius

Lloris - only there for a couple of months but helped me reach safety

Planning to get myself a decent RB, MR and ST. Already in talks with Augusto for RB but discovered he is on loan for the season already. May have to go for Husyev. Not sure about a decent MR as most of the decnt ones don't want to come - not in Europe. Have Assulin so may use him. No idea about ST. Thinking about Voronin, liverpool with go for £1.2 and he wasn't bad. Could get him and Guilhemme from Cruizero as a youngling to bring through.

Any ideas of young english players I can get cheap or free and use them in the future as trained at the club. I already have Sakho - out for season with a serious virus, and a couple of young frenchies.

Using new tactics, manager ame on tactics board, and have completely changed my FM experience.

5th in league at the moment in my 1st season. Haven't got 1 bad player although Lee & Rocha don't play that often. Jenas could do with more goals in his game also. Woodgate has been fantastic, 6 goals this season. Berba has 26 in 29 appearances, player of month 2 months in a row. Malbranque has also been excellent, and I've been impressed with Boateng.

Brought in Makelele on loan until end of season(zokora gone to african nations).

Highlights beating Chelsea 4-3 at home and am pulling away from Newcastle who are 6th (god knows how)

10 points behing the team no one likes but have another 17 games to play so hopefully put them under some pressure.

Lowlights are Chelsea knocking me out of Carling cup, anf Man Utd who beat me 6-3 in the league at old trafford, and ending my unbeaten home record by beating me 3-2 in the fa cup although I'm still unbeaten at home in the league.

Top scorers in league overall(56 in 21) and 6th best defence (28 in 21)

Things are looking up!

Originally posted by welshace:

at least ramos knows its the midfield that needs tightening.,..

ive heard he's after lassana diarra too... what a midfield pairing...

Would Definetly like Diarra at the lane. doubt it happening though.

Finished 5th after season 1, just about to start 2nd season.

Brought in Capel for 7.5m. Had agreed terms with Arshavin but he won't be given a wp as he spent all of last season injured with cruciate injury.

Sold Rocha to Derby for 1.2m, Lee to Sampdoria for 875,000 and a few frees went out but no one of any significance.

Rejected 10m bid from Everton & Portsmouth for Kaboul, loaned Taarabt to Lille for season.

Malbranque won't sign new contract, looking for 37k per week. Board are happy with my wage control but have told me not to be too strict with not giving enough wages out.

Looking for a back up to Robinson as Alnwick is rubbish. Tried Canizares, James, Hart, Lloris among others but all too expensive or clubs won't sell.

Might need 1 more striker as if Berbatov gets injured I'm going to be in trouble - he won golden boot last season.

Hopefully will improve on 5th and push on for CL place, win a cup would be nice also!

Originally posted by coolbananas:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by welshace:

at least ramos knows its the midfield that needs tightening.,..

ive heard he's after lassana diarra too... what a midfield pairing...

no i cant see it happening either.. harry redknapp isnt going to let him go unless he gets the better deal out of it... not gonna happen...

but im sure ramos will bring someone in... he's been sniffing around makoun and that matteos from greece too

Would Definetly like Diarra at the lane. doubt it happening though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm about to start a game as tottenham

any suggestions on who to buy?

im on 8.0.2 and weeGies latest update so i have Giovani dos Santos and Modric

I think i'll need a striker, goalie , back-up LB and a RM

I managed to secure 3rd at the end of the first Season. My big problem now is securing a backup keeper for Robinson.

The normal suspects are probably not available. Lloris has just signed for Everton (after turning me down.....), Akinfeev is too expensive, can't get a WP for Ustari despite having a bid accepted and contract agreed. I'm bidding for Kameni, but who else is out there worth a shot?

Budget around 7.5M, but will stretch to 10M if needs be.

End of season 18:

Azeryk 1163 games, aged 34

Akinfeev 1150 games, aged 39

Bale 1042 games, aged 36

Breno 1010 games, aged 35

M.Richards, 975 games, aged 36

I have Lennon, Guardado, Akinfeev, Breno and Bale all announce they will retire in 1-season, all aged 35 and over, with all over 700-1150 career league games. Several hold national caps records.

Originally posted by Azeryk-:

End of season 18:

Azeryk 1163 games, aged 34

Akinfeev 1150 games, aged 39

Bale 1042 games, aged 36

Breno 1010 games, aged 35

M.Richards, 975 games, aged 36

I have Lennon, Guardado, Akinfeev, Breno and Bale all announce they will retire in 1-season, all aged 35 and over, with all over 700-1150 career league games. Several hold national caps records.

Congrats Azeryk, I've never been past half that many seasons in any game of CM/FM.

I dont know how you do it, I start losing the will to live after a while. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Pantelas:

guys , anyone been successful (top4 finish) from the first season? with 802 patch...i've tried the various tactics in here, but no good

If you look through this thread there are quite a few who've had success 1st season.

I posted this on page 12

"Finished my 1st season with 8.0.2.

Good season

Won the Prem, was behind Chelsea all season until the last few games when I went into a mind games war with Avron Grant & they lost 3 on the trot. Big Grin

Carling Cup & Uefa Cup winner but sadly lost the FA Cup final to chelsea.

My top performers were

Angel Di Maria 7.50

Kaboul 7.34

Robinson 7.29

Ramires 7.29

Karimi 7.27

Bale 7.26

Berbatov 7.25

Bresciano 7.22

Diego 7.21

Chimbonda 7.20

Slightly surprising that 3 players I had reduced in the update did so well Robbo, Chimbonda & Kaboul.

Of the players you might not be familiar with

Angel Di Maria is an excellent young left winger with an Italian passport so no WP problems.

Ramires a great young DMC from Brazil that got a WP on appeal.

Ali Karimi buy of the season 1.7m plays great at AMC or on the right.

Got to build for next season now.

I'm letting Malbranque, Lee, Pekhart, Gilberto, Rocha & Bent go.

I've reluctantly let Diego go to Roma (36m was too good to turn down).

I'm undecided as to whether to replace him with Van der Vaart or Aimar, I'd like Elano but Citeh want too much.

I've got Lloris to compete with Robbo for the Keeper spot.

And I've got Vicente to replace Gilberto as a squad player.

I've signed Hugo Almeida, looks like he'll be a good option upfront.

I've also added Edson A promising DC/DL from Brazil."

I seem to remember changing tactics a lot that 1st season but subsequently I used Kimz tactic version 2 which is excellent.

Originally posted by udimion:

Just finished the first season with spurs and it was dreadful. It went from one disaster to another and I only just managed to stay up. The one and only success was the Uefa cup where I somehow managed to get to the final but was then thrashed by Asrenal 7-2. Finished 14th but only because of a handful of games at the end of the season. I went 19 games without a win at one point and my wins and draws in the league were single figures.

Robinson was truly dreadful. He didn't start out too bad getting a few 6s and 7s. Thought I would stick with him and Cerny had been pretty good as well. And then the transfer windows closes and they combine to form the worst goalkeeping record I haev ever had. Robinson conceded well over 50 before christmas and Cerny kept making errors in the last 10 minutes. The amount of games in which the defence were getting 8s and 9s and we'd still conced 3 or 4.

I bought Enyema and Lloris in Jan but even then Eneyema had African Cup and Lloris is still pretty young. He took over no.1 until injured for a couple of weeks and by the end of the season Robinson was pushing for triple figures conceded.

Missed out on Modric but got VDV. He's always done well for me and I can usually get a good 20-30 goals/season from him so can save on buying another striker. He was pretty poor though and I ended up benching him and using him to change the game later on. Also lost Jenas to Portsmouth for £7m after he threw a strop at VDV.

I had to loan in Voronin in Jan. too as Berb, Keane and Bent all seemed to injure themselves in pairs. All got double figures, and Bent was on fire before his injury but all but died for the last couple of months. Voronin only played 20 but got 15 goals while Berb got a good 25 from 30. At one point I only had Pekhart and Hamed!

Ended the season in 14th, fans unhappy about the Uefa Cup final, not in Europe next year as was abismal in both cups.

Malbranque has lost confidence in me so will probably have to sell.

Already got rid of chimbonda, jenas, cerny, taarabt (playing rubbish), hutton (dreadful), kaboul (unhappy with competition).

Worst players:

Gilberto - never made it above a 6 rating

Bale - never above a 7 and always injured

Hutton - didn't win a game he played in

Gunter - maybe just too young

Had to recall stalteri and use him and Lee as my full-backs

Robinson - there are no words to describe the sheer ineptitude!

Lennon - injured or struggling for form.

Best players:

Bent - a revelation as a solo striker

O'Hara - picked above VDV

Huddlestone - trained up as a DC then played in midfield - genius

Lloris - only there for a couple of months but helped me reach safety

Planning to get myself a decent RB, MR and ST. Already in talks with Augusto for RB but discovered he is on loan for the season already. May have to go for Husyev. Not sure about a decent MR as most of the decnt ones don't want to come - not in Europe. Have Assulin so may use him. No idea about ST. Thinking about Voronin, liverpool with go for £1.2 and he wasn't bad. Could get him and Guilhemme from Cruizero as a youngling to bring through.

Any ideas of young english players I can get cheap or free and use them in the future as trained at the club. I already have Sakho - out for season with a serious virus, and a couple of young frenchies.

well mate..you should definately tell robinson to get the heck outta tottenham..he only manage a clean sheet in my season reaching january.how horrible...

Finished 2nd season and ended up in 3rd place in the league. Knocked out of UEFA cup by Juventus at 1/4 final.

Have Allan McGregor & Christian Poulsen coming in on frees..

Agreed to sell Bent to Man City for 18.5m. Not bad considering he's 3rd choice.

Need to buy a back up RB, 2 Strikers and 1 AMC. Want to sell Boateng, failed to turn up for training 3 times, and have Taarabt coming back form season loan.

Zokora, Keane, Berbatov, Woodgate & Robinson have been excellent.

Purchased Duff & Capel - did fine, need a bit more consistency. Jenas also stepped up his game.

Have a good squad, will be reducing wage bill with Stalteri, Gardener etc leaving on frees.

At last some CL for next season. Hopefully Juande & the boys can do this for real for the coming season!

Cheers dude, found it.

You starting with the weegie update??

I'd look at bringin in someone like mario santana for the right hand side of midfield, he was a beast there for me for many different sides. You might be able to get him on loan, with an option to buy him.

Looking for players in any particular positions??

For GK i'd have a look at Enyeama, always a good option and pretty cheap. Akinfeev if you're willing to splash the cash, could cost up to £25mil.

Which position in MF? I'd have thought you'd have been sorted with Dos Santos and Modric in too.

Archived