[FM10] Hall of Fame and Best Career Move

red dragon1978

Hey

Have just had 4 successful seasons with Aberystwyth in the Welsh Premier, now looking to move on.

Obviously a move into the higher echelons of the English game is the best option, (I have Eng, Scot, Wales, N. Ireland and Ireland loaded) but I am interested in starting in the lower end of one of the leagues. Can anyone advise me as to how the Hall of Fame points work out for each domestic cup...so I can decide which country to move to next in my quest to get as high up the Hall of Fame as poss. Might it get to a point where I can't get a lower league job, cos I'm considered too big? I've already noticed the Welsh Cup doesn't seem to count for the Hall...I've won 7 competitions (3 leagues, 2 Loosemore Cups and 2 Welsh Cups) but only got credited with 5 in the Hall. So I don't want to move to a country and division where I basically get no points for cup wins etc. I'm just starting season 5 which makes this the second longest game I've had...the best was 1/2 way through season 5 before it crashed..so I don't want to muck it up.

Thanks

Archived