Help Selling Player

i m man utd and i have recieved 30 million pound bid for tevez.he is very poor finisher in this fm 08 but he contributes lot of assist and fits into my style of play. i want u r opinions what i shall do and if i shall which player i get as a replacement. but i need a good finisher. Thanx.

i m man utd and i have recieved 30 million pound bid for tevez.he is very poor finisher in this fm 08 but he contributes lot of assist and fits into my style of play. i want u r opinions what i shall do and if i shall which player i get as a replacement. but i need a good finisher. Thanx.

Carrick is always a solid player to have int he squad. But there are other options (hargreaves etc.) plus there are some good young foreign players that can play his role and progress to be the worlds best.

The tevez one seems simple, if you want a Torres type that doesnt get assists but bangs in 30 goals a year, then use your 30 mil to buy one! There are plenty out there for that kind of money

i have rooney who is banging goals for fun i thinnk he has scored almost 50 goals in a season maybe goal a game which is phenomenal.but i wanna ask will i.e torres rooney combination works bcz then both will be out and out striker.i wanna buy aguiera as a replacement is he good?? and is tevez poor in fm 08? Thanx

Year Team Division Info Apps Gls Asts MoM Av R

2008-09 Man Utd Premier Division 0 - - - ----

2007-08 Man Utd Premier Division 36 35 4 15 7.75

2006-07 Man Utd Premier Division 35 14 - - -

2005-06 Man Utd Premier Division 36 16 - - -

2004-05 Man Utd Premier Division £27M 29 11 - - -

2003-04 Everton Premier Division 34 9 - - -

2002-03 Everton Premier Division 33 6 - - -

2001-02 Everton Premier Division 0 - - - -

Statistics Apps Gls Asts MoM Yel Red Tck Pass Sh Tar Fouls Fls Ag Av R

Non Competitive - - - - - - - - - - - ----

League - - - - - - - - - - - ----

Cup - - - - - - - - - - - ----

Continental - - - - - - - - - - - ----

International - - - - - - - - - - - ----

Overall - - - - - - - - - - - ----

www.sigames.com

IRL = In Real Life!!

Buy Ageuro, Robinho, Kerlon, Gio Dos Santos, David Silva, David Villa, Gonzalo Heguain, Bojan (maybe on loan), Walcott, Saviet, Torres, Benzema, Kallstrom, Ricardo KAKA, MESSI, RONALDINHO, Europe is full of this kind of tallent is full of those kinds of players.

What formation do you play 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1?

But the one that they all want and my "in the hole" player, the pick of the bunch, the midfield general, the Merseyside mystro, he who is beyond good and evil, he resides in the palace of wisdom, the shaman of sexy, the saturday night delight, the one who can ignite, excite and delight, the one the only STEPHEN GERRERD!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukegjpotter:

IRL = In Real Life!!

Buy Ageuro, Robinho, Kerlon, Gio Dos Santos, David Silva, David Villa, Gonzalo Heguain, Bojan (maybe on loan), Walcott, Saviet, Torres, Benzema, Kallstrom, Ricardo KAKA, MESSI, RONALDINHO, Europe is full of this kind of tallent is full of those kinds of players.

What formation do you play 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1?

But the one that they all want and my "in the hole" player, the pick of the bunch, the midfield general, the Merseyside mystro, he who is beyond good and evil, he resides in the palace of wisdom, the shaman of sexy, the saturday night delight, the one who can ignite, excite and delight, the one the only STEPHEN GERRERD!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop naming players in this forum, there is a Good Players Forum for that. People here do not want to read about it and want to find otu for themselves what players are good icon_mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived