will the debts increase on clubs in the new patch

They should do - especially United, Liverpool, West Ham and Portsmouth.

Thing woth Liverpool is, have their debts increased? West Ham, Man Utd and Pompey have been widely reported but i can't remember anything about Liverpool's debt increasing, more the fact that losing out on champions league money from finishing below 4th could cause the house of cards to start coming down.

Thing woth Liverpool is, have their debts increased? West Ham, Man Utd and Pompey have been widely reported but i can't remember anything about Liverpool's debt increasing, more the fact that losing out on champions league money from finishing below 4th could cause the house of cards to start coming down.

I don't care, as an Evertonian I think their debts should increase and that SI should do it rather than forcing me into the editor for the first time xD

I don't care, as an Evertonian I think their debts should increase and that SI should do it rather than forcing me into the editor for the first time xD

Ladies and gentlemen I think we should give Tubey a very big round of applause.

He was kind enough to show us exactly why Evertonians are called the bitters.

Lets thank Mr. Tubey here for that wonderful example.

You may take your seat.

You may take your seat.

awww come on no need for that:D it's not just Evertonians who would love to see it

You may take your seat.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we should give Bardock a very big round of applause.

He was kind enough to show exactly why Liverpudlians completely miss the point of a joke, largely because their grasp of the English wit isn't quite as strong as it could be in Scandinavia.

I thank you. ^^

No, not a squabble at all! I thought everything is quite good natured to be honest.

Evertonian and Liverpudlians do this all the time down our neck of the woods.

But OK, back on topic. Yeah, Liverpools debts shouldn't go up too much as they do go into administration on the game if they're out of the CL spots for a few years.

I'd like to see Uniteds increased though, simply because they are in pretty severe debt and I don't feel it's completely accurate in game. Something like £600m in the game isn't it?

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we should give Bardock a very big round of applause.

He was kind enough to show exactly why Liverpudlians completely miss the point of a joke, largely because their grasp of the English wit isn't quite as strong as it could be in Scandinavia.

I thank you. ^^

Hahahaaha wooosh

Another thread descending into a squabble :rolleyes:

Just having a little it of fun. No squabbling here.

Right Tubey?

• 2 weeks later...

It depends. If SI got it wrong in the first place (most likely clubs like Crystal Palace or Rangers) then yes but a lot of these debts have been due to mismanagement or money just disappearing (IE Portsmouth). Although clubs like Liverpool and Man Utd debts need to be updated so somewhere during your season your club will take out another loan or something.

SI didnt get Man Utd's debt wrong at the release of the game. At the start of the season the reported debt was around £600m so this was implemented into the game. Its only recently that the true figure has come out as just over £700m. I would think SI will incorporate this into the game but i dont think it will effect transfer budgets and so on as Utd have just paid £12m for Smalling so hardly effecting us that way.

welcome to Sullivan's world Taytaz. As a Birmingham fan i was taken in by his promises to start with but realised that he likes the sound of his own voice and fails time after time to deliver on his promises. Watch your ticket prices increase with Brady running things.

Archived