i lowered years to gain nationality but still cant play for 5

thombn

hey i lower years to gain nationality for england but then when a play became eligable they gained nationality but it said they had to live in england for 5 years before they could play for them. is there anyway to change this?

It's a FIFA directive to stop Qatar playing South Americans etc. If it was realistically coded, exemptions could be requested for youth players but I fear it would be hard to code.

Dan G, i created my own country (brought one back) and set that to 1 year dual nationality... but although some took up the dual nationality option, only 1 or 2 (from a league of pretty much 200+ none nationals) actually wanted to play for my country even though they werent being called upto their national teams... bad times.

Dan G, i created my own country (brought one back) and set that to 1 year dual nationality... but although some took up the dual nationality option, only 1 or 2 (from a league of pretty much 200+ none nationals) actually wanted to play for my country even though they werent being called upto their national teams... bad times.

Wow I have the opposite. I have a new national team full of expat Spaniards and even more who have only played 1-2 games

• 3 weeks later...

i will try to explain as my english is not good

i did this with nations like Andorra and San Marino that i had XML leagues

Open your editor and load database. After that, in "file" menu, select "open editor data", in my case i´ll pick an XML file called San Marino. Now, on database, search for the nation of San Marino and make the change you want. Did that, click "save editor data". I always make a backup and test it creating the game.

If you want, try this and tell me later

Archived