Knap FM10 Tactics

Kenek

I tested with Eastwood BSS and all appears, as in previous FMs, that tactics used in EPL can be used at lower levels.

THFC

For 10.3 the 103pts in post 1, which can be made more defensive by stopping FB runs.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I do is drop the defensive line 3-4 notches, particularly if leading by one goal late in game. In 10.3 the goalies kick LONG and sometimes the ball is delivered to a fast striker who receives it 5-10 yards outside the area, behind your CB's, direct from the GK.

• 2 weeks later...

Mega

As a rule I do not play players out of position but if it works in a match then I would use in future. As an example, I seldom play Modric at RM or Bentley at LM but use Lennon either side.

Corkey

At the moment my Laptop crashes after about 80mins of a match so no new tactics.

If interested this is a match from level 11, the lowest level I could find to play with a team with a very low reputation. Tactic used

is the 103pts 442 tactic, set up using the multi talented Chelsea squad. At no stage am I using any shouts or adjustments for the player standard at this level and at the half way stage lead the table.

http://www.filefront.com/16135517/Ripley%20V%20v%20Elm%20Grove.pkm

Killzone,

your wet dry tactics are working a treat.

I was just wondering who you have in the 2 midfield positions? With the formation being extremely attacking i'm reluctant to buy a AMC...Could you shed some light?

In my united midfield I have either anderson,carrick,hargreaves,moutinho,sandro.

Also cardozo is quality in the targetman role!!!

Steve

It's the 102pts 4222 from post 1 which Killzone has been using, just testing with my local team. Killzone has added a few tweaks and corners need looking at but its still a 100pt tactic on 10.3. I do have another 442 that you could try that I have not released and there may be a few more now the Laptop is working again.

http://www.zshare.net/download/72001279c3d68ac7/

Steve

It's the 102pts 4222 from post 1 which Killzone has been using, just testing with my local team. Killzone has added a few tweaks and corners need looking at but its still a 100pt tactic on 10.3. I do have another 442 that you could try that I have not released and there may be a few more now the Laptop is working again.

http://www.zshare.net/download/72001279c3d68ac7/

Knap

Ideally I'd like the best tactic you have ;)

Steve

One game in, 5-0 versus a full strength Man Utd at home :)

I've been using the 4-4-2 a la Mufcchampmanfan's instructions (albeit with Tevez rather than Rooney), the result? Two goals and MoM for the argie and a complete demolition of my rivals, really hope this continues.

In the meantime, kudos my friend!

101pt with Chelsea. No changes were made to the tactic for Knaphill side.

With Knaphill I'm still using Ass Man for team talks and press and a little lucky as allowed to scout France.

101pt narrow diamond

http://www.filefront.com/16313391/%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%2141212teamp101f73a19%20%28Knaphill%2C%20Dec%202010%29.tac

englishpremierdivision1p.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

james

The tactics have a tag for pts, goals for and goals against to give an indication of potential performance, however with Knaphill the AI acquired all my wingers so had to use a wingless tactic in season 2.

Killzone,

your wet dry tactics are working a treat.

I was just wondering who you have in the 2 midfield positions? With the formation being extremely attacking i'm reluctant to buy a AMC...Could you shed some light?

In my united midfield I have either anderson,carrick,hargreaves,moutinho,sandro.

Also cardozo is quality in the targetman role!!!

Anderson, Modric, Carrick, Sissoko, Sandro, Fletcher. Fletcher is very useful at Man Utd in the 2nd half of the season when there is a

lot of poor weather, with his 20 stamina.

Sissoko takes while to play to his ability, because of the language barrier and Sandro spends the first year in my reserves. Modric plays very well as the left MC and is my vice-captain in the 2nd season.

I find that a true AMC doesnt really fit this tactic as they normally cant tackle or win headers and they normally dont have a high stamina rating.

I sometimes use an player in an AMC role when I sub a striker when having a healthy lead, if I want to preserve one of my strikers for the next game

Knap

I don't understand how you are getting this much success with the 41212 and I'm with a much better team (Lyon) and lose most matches using it????? FM2010 annoys the hell out of me!!!!

Steve

Ok I have been using the 41212 tactic you posted earlier on this page, with my Lyon team. Here are my results:

resultsd.jpg

And here is the league table:

tablebu.jpg

Pretty damn good! I only wish this type of results were possible with WINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have yet to find a wingers tactic that actually works!

Steve

They are 2 of best strikers in game and the tactics, both 442 and 41212 are set up with these two strikers. However, I use the same tactic and settings for the strikers at Knaphill and Woking and just buy best players for money rather than specific type of players.

This is tactic I have been using with Woking, which is a narrow diamond 41212 with a trial corner set up. I've used this 41212 to gain back to back promotions with Knaphill, but 1st season I scored 1 from corners, so changed the corner set up over the seasons.

http://www.filefront.com/16425419/-41212teamp101f73a19p99f87a19c-Woking-Dec-2009.tac/

I am also testing a slow tempo 442 with a trial corner set up

http://www.filefront.com/16439991/%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%214-4-2BASEM%AC%21%21p53f48a4P101F86A16ATFAR%20%28Tottenham%2C%20Aug%202009%29.tac

This is tactic I have been using with Woking, which is a narrow diamond 41212 with a trial corner set up. I've used this 41212 to gain back to back promotions with Knaphill, but 1st season I scored 1 from corners, so changed the corner set up over the seasons.

http://www.filefront.com/16425419/-41212teamp101f73a19p99f87a19c-Woking-Dec-2009.tac/

I am also testing a slow tempo 442 with a trial corner set up

http://www.filefront.com/16439991/%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%214-4-2BASEM%AC%21%21p53f48a4P101F86A16ATFAR%20%28Tottenham%2C%20Aug%202009%29.tac

Knap

I'm using the 442 you have posted above, and while i'm winning most matches, the opposition are creating alot of chances, also why does the left winger swap positions with the GK!???

Steve

Steve

I had a 4-4 with MU and the Cup Final was 3-2 against Chelsea, so can be hectic at both ends. The swop position was for some reason on my original 10.1 tactics, never seen it happen.

gerrardknap6.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shiraz

Depends upon players in squad. At the moment I'm using 4123 tactic and trying to convert Lennon into a forward rather than use the slow 442. If you have good wingers it's a shame not to use them but the narrow diamond tactics are more stable.

Yeah, I have alot of quality wingers so I will use your latest 442.

Also, to confirm, for down to 10, I should remove farrows from the fullbacks and increase time wasting, by how many clicks though?

So not just remove the farrows, add barrows as well?

Also, which striker would you keep on, the left or right?

Lastly, would you be open to create and test a 4-4-2 diamond or 4-3-3/4-5-1 with wing forwards pretty please? :)