[FM10] Dead man managing.

Bhoy

Hello FM Career thread. This is the first time starting a thread here so, hello! This thread has been inspired by NepentheZ and his Knockbreda FM08 save so thank you Nep. :thup:

donegal-celtic.gif

Donegal Celtic is a Northern Irish football club playing in IFA Championship 1. The club, founded in 1970, hails from Belfast and plays its home matches at Donegal Celtic Park. Club colours are green and white in Celtic-style hoops. Donegal Celtic (or "DC") was formed in 1970 by local men from the Lenadoon estate in west Belfast. The club's early days were spent organising and playing friendlies and entering local tournaments. In its infancy it lacked the appropriate facilities and equipment but still managed to grow considerably despite mounting political and social turmoil in Northern Ireland. The club managed to secure a plot of land between Lenadoon and Colin Glen Forest Park and registered its chosen name with the Irish Football League. Often confused with the county or the (differently-spelled) Donegall Road on which Belfast Celtic once played, the club actually takes its name from streets in its locality, which are named after towns in County Donegal. [/Quote]

Game set up

Northern Ireland - Premier League/First Division

Small database

My computer is quite poor specs wise so I want to make the game as speedy as possible. Anyway, let me get started.

I am Ralph Wojtyla. The name Ralph comes from the catholic name based on my birthday and Wojtyla was Pope John Paul II second name. I am a Celtic fan, Scottish nationality with Irish as a second nationality and old semi-professional football (retired due to injury, 27 years old :rolleyes:). Now you understand the thread name. I have just taken the job at Donegal Celtic and I am predicted 1st in the Northern Irish First Division and my rivals are Linfield.

Thank you for reading and I will be posting regular updates. \o/

A truely awful, awful season and I am thankful to still be in a job. The team just never gelled at all for the whole course of the season and I am going to be selling or getting rid of the majority of them. My highest position was 3rd and that was for 1 week (in the second week), truely awful finishing 9th. I will be posting all the details soon. :thup:

Archived