[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok some punk sent me a virus i had to format my whole computer .. I lost my Barnet and United game ..

I got barnet to safety in Div 2 gutted ..

My NUFC Save is saved online .. thank god

Suprise of this series is going to come :)

I had to rush the game because since Danny went to Porto, i did not get enough updates :)

He went there but still made his mark.. He beat VILLLLAAAA for the supercup with Porto after winning the UEFA Cup ..

He has won a trophy with every single job ..

This has to be the biggest shock Aston Villa just applied for him and he came ...

He won the premiership and they are 9th so i have decided any player i sell him i will put a buy back clause and i will only buy back my players if he leaves ..

That way i wont sell players for cheap and lose out ..

All in all Danny is back and im happy to say the least ... Next update tonight :)

And i got Danny Mohiddin in 2 games :) Cant wait ..

Thank you everyone for keeping this alive ... :)

Hey people, id like to introduce myself...I am FMAndersons TWIN BRO, im sure he has mentioned me in one of this pages as i cannot look for it, will take me prob take 150 hrs to find it...but damnnnnnnn, Ma bro really makes me jelous, i myself have also been trying for a son, but its taking to longggg as i have one testikle left...But im trying and id like to congratulate my brother for a well gd thread.....Danny back in premiership.......

I dread the day he takes over at newcastle...........................

So this guy had a son who grew up to be a manager as well?

Feck sake, the slimmest chance of getting son, slimmer chance that he'd make it in football and a miniscule chance he'd become a manager when he retired.

Lucky bastard.

May be a question asked already and a dumb question, but I couldn't be bothered searching through 14 pages of a thread to see the answer, but.. How do you get a son easily and quickly?

U have a better chance of winning the lottery :p

Hey people, id like to introduce myself...I am FMAndersons TWIN BRO, im sure he has mentioned me in one of this pages as i cannot look for it, will take me prob take 150 hrs to find it...but damnnnnnnn, Ma bro really makes me jelous, i myself have also been trying for a son, but its taking to longggg as i have one testikle left...But im trying and id like to congratulate my brother for a well gd thread.....Danny back in premiership.......

I dread the day he takes over at newcastle...........................

Mario , Good luck on getting a son mate ..

Let me introduce my twin .. Mario Mohiddin Gonzalez :) .. Twin .. Arsenal Fan :( .. anyway good luck son :)

So this guy had a son who grew up to be a manager as well?

Feck sake, the slimmest chance of getting son, slimmer chance that he'd make it in football and a miniscule chance he'd become a manager when he retired.

Lucky bastard.

:):p Im the luckiest in this forum im sure :)

Did you add that picture for your profile in last game? Or did the game created one for you as the game went along?

Hey John Smith added my picture .. My PC got reformatted because some sad guy sent me a virus :( .. I lost all ma games apart from Danny's as it was saved online :) .. Speak to him he is a nice guy and does quality facegens :)

what leagues do you have running and is it getting slower playing the game

I only have English , Spanish and Italian leagues .. gutted really, i should have loaded more leagues ..

My Pc has good specs for FM

The game is fast ..

I only have English , Spanish and Italian leagues .. gutted really, i should have loaded more leagues ..

My Pc has good specs for FM

The game is fast ..

I'm running the same and I have to be in awe of your save, man.

The game is flawless on my Macbook Pro.