The Manchester United Thread 2007/08 - Home of the Champions

Nick OGS20

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea 2-0 good stuff so far.

Re the numbers thing maybe Scholes will move down to 8 and Hargreaves will just get 23. Hope not though because I've already got Ronnie on the back and Scholes 8 would look good.

Also, please don't sell Piqué Fergie.

Originally posted by Crazy_T:

Re the numbers thing maybe Scholes will move down to 8 and Hargreaves will just get 23. Hope not though because I've already got Ronnie on the back and Scholes 8 would look good.

What are you on about Scholesy changing his number for? Why in the hell would Paul do that?

Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crazy_T:

Why would Rooney? or Rio?

What are you on about Scholesy changing his number for? Why in the hell would Paul do that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crazy_T:

Why would Rooney? or Rio?

What are you on about Scholesy changing his number for? Why in the hell would Paul do that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scholes has had 18 for his career, he's not going to change now. Rooney is different.

Narrrrrni & Anderson. icon_cool.gif

nah

Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nezell:

Rios changed number?

He did after his first season, took Blanc's old one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought he meant this season, but why would Scholesy do it after 10-12 years wearing 18? No chance

Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

I tell you what Crazy T. If Scholes changes his number before the start of the season i'll never come on here again. If he doesnt then you never come on here again. Deal?

Alright Taz calm down it was only a suggestion.

Archived